Sewing Needles

2 posters

Go down

Sewing Needles Empty Sewing Needles

Post by ReadyMom Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:05 pm

The Easiest Way to Thread a Needle
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/the-easiest-way-to-thread-a-needle/

Whether trying to re-attach a button that has popped off, helping grandma thread her sewing machine, or stitching your own wallet, we have all had our frustrations with threading needles. Sometimes we get lucky but then sometimes we get caught up in the iterations of cutting, licking, and coaxing the thread into the eye of the needle.

Luckily, there is an easier way to thread a needle!   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Sewing Needles Empty Re: Sewing Needles

Post by Cinnamon Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 pm

It also helps to keep an assortment of needles in various sizes around. I have all sizes for my sewing machine, but I also keep a stock of hand sewing needles, too, from tiny "betweens" all the way up to darning size. Having a magnet needle holder tray is a plus, too.

I keep two threaded needles in my pin cushion - one with white thread and one with black thread. When I have a quick sew job I just grab the already threaded needle and go to work. While it won't do for stitches that show, it will do for tears in a teddy bear, or an armpit hole. Smile
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum