Volcano Collapsible Stove

Go down

Volcano Collapsible Stove Empty Volcano Collapsible Stove

Post by ReadyMom Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 pm

SurvivalWoman Review: Volcano Collapsible II Stove
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/volcano-stove/

Volcano Collapsible Stove CoalsOne the major components on any serious prepping effort is having adequate facilities for cooking outdoors. In my case, I have a fancy stainless steel gas grill but that is not going to do much good if there is no propane or the fuel line that delivers our propane is destroyed. I also have a cook-ready fire pit that utilizes wood but that is large and bulky (even though it looks very cool in my back yard).

The practical solution was to find something portable that could burn charcoal briquettes or, in a pinch, kindling, twigs or other pieces of wood found out and around the wilderness. After doing some research, I set my sights on the Volcano II Collapsible Stove ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Volcano Collapsible Stove Empty Re: Volcano Collapsible Stove

Post by ReadyMom Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:25 am

Volcano Stove II
http://www.iwillprepare.com/cooking_files/Cooking_Volcano_Stove.htm

Volcano Collapsible Stove Image15411 (SNIP) ... The Volcano Stove is the most efficient outdoor stove. Its double-wall construction keeps it cool to the touch (even the bottom) and chimney effect channels heat directly to the food instead of the surrounding air. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down