Coleman Camping Stove

3 posters

Go down

Coleman Camping Stove Empty Coleman Camping Stove

Post by ReadyMom Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:58 pm

I purchased one of these a number of years ago. Got it at the end of the summer, in the camping isle, on sale!

Coleman Camping Stove ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-l2NRoPDCPvE%2FTY4RgXkt_vI%2FAAAAAAAAAeE%2F42O0c7MYe04%2Fw1200-h630-p-k-no-nu%2Fcoleman%252Bstove

Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman® Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.

Last edited by ReadyMom on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Coleman Camping Stove Empty Re: Coleman Camping Stove

Post by Dave58 Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:19 am

We bought a older one and converted it to propane. I have never tried out I know it works , but have never had the need for it

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:12 am

We have two - one we bought new 30 or so years ago, the other we got at a yard sale for $5. Both work and we've not only taken them camping, we've used them during the big family holidays when I needed extra burners and during power outages. Love them.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:45 am

My New Coleman Propane Camp Stove & Actual Testing
https://livingprepared.blogspot.com/search/label/Camp%20Stove%20-%20New%20Propane%20Coleman

Coleman Camping Stove Stove I’ve been looking for an excuse to buy a new Coleman propane stove because it has 10,000btu burners where I believe the old Sears stove had much lower btu burners. The extra btu's now to heat my Coleman fold-up oven much hotter, from barely 300f up to 400f+ degrees needed for all the baking I do in it, like bread, dinner rolls, pizza, etc. Coleman’s new burner design and the regulator is noticeably better, uses less propane and produce much more uniform heat throughout the cooking cycle.

Initial testing of the new stove propane: ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum