Neighborhood Response

Go down

Neighborhood Response Empty Neighborhood Response

Post by ReadyMom Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Your Single Biggest SHTF Threat Is? Fire! Fire! Fire!
https://suburbanprepper.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/your-single-biggest-shtf-threat-is/

Yes, Fire is your single biggest SHTF threat. All the planning in the world cannot stop your retreat from being engulfed in a blazing inferno. In California we are getting SLAMMED by fires. I am about 50 miles away from the closest fire but the air is still brown and smokey and you can smell it everywhere.

The one by me was started by a good ole-fashion, mother-nature-supplied lighting storm! But during a disaster the possible sources of serious fires increase exponentially!!! Burst gas pipes or mains, blown transformers, power poles being knocked down, riots, people burning anything to stay warm and even general mischief can cause out of control fires. They can sweep through cities and towns as well as wooded isolated retreats.

There isn’t much you can do about post-apocalyptic fire. You need to be able to ... ---CONTINUED at LINK---

Admin

Back to top Go down