Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report

3 posters

Go down

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report Empty Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report

Post by ReadyMom Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report  (69 pages)
https://media.defense.gov/2018/Nov/28/2002067172/-1/-1/0/LP_0002_DEMAIO_ELECTROMAGNETIC_DEFENSE_TASK_FORCE.PDF

Maj David Stuckenberg
Amb.R. James Woolsey
Col Douglas DeMaio

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report 63e01e27a792723d9f867172b0466f8ee2d23c85   This conference report is a product of the United States Air Force Air University and the Curtis E. LeMay Center for Doctrine Development and Education

Snips:

"Conference  participants  found  immediate  actions  are  required  to  aleviate unmitigated strategic gray zone EMS threats. Toward the top of  mitigation  factors  was  the  need  to  educate  military  forces  about  the existence of key vulnerabilities."

"While EMS vulnerabilities and threats have matured, national and even international  capabilities  to  deny or  mitigate  such  threats  and  vulnerabilities remain highly dispersed or incomplete.  In  some  areas,  there  is  a complete  absence  of  strategy.  In  other cases, traditional deterrence efforts afford little to no utility in preventing adverse enemy action in the EMS.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report Empty Re: Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:57 am

I was at camp the last three days so I'm getting caught up on the city newspaper and found this in Sunday's Johnstown Tribune-Democrat, so I brought up the article that originated from the Associated Press about the EMP threat:

https://www.apnews.com/0fe9a3d844bb410ba9b1d2abf1ee200c

Back to top Go down

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report Empty Re: Electromagnetic Defense Task Force-2018 Report

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:06 am

rick1 wrote:I was at camp the last three days so I'm getting caught up on the city newspaper and found this in Sunday's Johnstown Tribune-Democrat, so I brought up the article that originated from the Associated Press about the EMP threat:

https://www.apnews.com/0fe9a3d844bb410ba9b1d2abf1ee200c

I'm not a expert. Far from it. But I've tried to learn on this topic.

I think that article deliberately tried to downplay the threat and cherry picked what they were going to write about and who they were going to interview.

It's a shame.

I've actually noticed many of the "main stream" news reports on EMPs follow a similar pattern.

I feel it's deliberately done to keep the rest of the sheep ignorant and oblivious. Main stream media is nothing more than a propoganda wing at this point for certain political factions. They don't want us all to be aware because we would be demanding them to address it and do something about it. I'm also coming from a skewed perspective because I also think there are politicians that would like to see us fail.

This is far from the best resource but it's a start

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWAy1cIu6E

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:42 am

DTKA, it is sad, especially about the fake news media and I must agree with ya, 100%, on your viewpoint. CryingTears Even though I'm not believing the entire report myself, or would anybody else on this forum or any other preparedness forum believe it in its entirety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down