Where to Put the Cemetary

2 posters

Go down

Where to Put the Cemetary Empty Where to Put the Cemetary

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Where to Put the Cemetary Loki8 Hat Tip to "Who is John Gall" @ the old American Preppers Network:

Choosing an Alternate Cemetary
http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?p=25548#p25548

As to where to put the cemetery, I like the back yard. Ever read "the Last Centurion" by John Ringo? Great book. It goes in depth about back yard burials. You might want to check out local laws. In Ontario, Canada, for example, I know that one grave on a property makes the property a cemetery and there it is illegal to live in a cemetery.

No back yard? Problem. I would not go for an empty lot as my first choice. The owners of the lot might take offense and you might have to see your loved ones exhumed in anger. Set aside a corner of a local public park, if you can. Especially if others in the community agree and several individuals are buried there, if order returns to the area the authorities are less likely to try and move the remains. It would be easier and cheaper just to fence off that part of the park as a cemetery. You could even suggest a plaque be erected and the site proclaimed a monument.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Where to Put the Cemetary Empty Re: Where to Put the Cemetary

Post by jimLE Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:56 am

I lived in the country before moving to where i live now"city".and often thought of where to bury a loved one,relative or friend.there's a idea location on that property in which it's a idea location for a cemetery in a shtf/teotwawki situation. On account the graves can be dug and burial can take place out of sight there.as for where i live now.only 1 location comes to mind.and to me,it's not a good one.on account it's in the open and can be seen from many directions. So i need to learn the area(s) better.then decide on a good location.

expect the worst. Hope for the best. And capitalize on each situation the best you can..

“Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an example unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.”
jimLE
jimLE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum