Modern Survival Has GREAT Printables!

Go down

Modern Survival Has GREAT Printables! Empty Modern Survival Has GREAT Printables!

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:36 am

Great resource for PDFs & Manuals to print from 'Modern Survival Online':

When developing preparedness plans – information is something that is often overlooked. Obviously learned skills are a must – however having references to learn from as well as to assist in teaching others is very important.

There was a book series years ago called The Survivalist written by Jerry Ahern. The series was about a guy who prepared for a nuclear war and had an underground shelter in the Georgia Mountains. Much of the first several books involve the main character searching for his family. In one of the books there is a very descriptive walk-thru of the shelter. Of course it held all the typical items – weapons, reloading equipment, food, water, extra clothes, etc. The one item that really stood out was the information. Shelves of books, manuals, and documentaries that were stockpiled to teach the children of the future.[Note: In the book the world pretty much ends after the nuclear war – meaning no schools, no classrooms, no college.]

I have been accumulating survival related information for over 20 years. Currently I have most everything backed up onto one of my computers external hard drives. I also have numerous USB thumbdrives as well as CD’s and DVD’s packed with information.

My “Survival Library“ is massive and varies in content. Subjects range from gardening to weapons – I believe this information could become very important and having the ability to access it during a survival situation is challenging……but not impossible.

Go HERE: https://modernsurvivalonline.com/survival-database-downloads/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum