EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car

2 posters

Go down

EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car Empty EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car

Post by ReadyMom Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Pretty much what you would want to have in your car for ANY 'Get Home Bab' ... but truthfully, I hadn't thought of a mini faraday cage!

How to Build an EMP Emergency Car Bag
http://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-build-an-emp-emergency-car-bag/

EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car 7c77456d755ac1611c3c5608d784de92   The chance of getting your car stuck in the woods is much higher than an EMP strike. So you may think that it’s nonsense to have an EMP emergency kit in your car.

But think of it this way: if you are prepared for an EMP then you are prepared for anything.

When an EMP knocks out the power grid, our cars, our mobile phones, and any electronics… EVERYTHING will come to a halt! You’ll have to walk your way home no matter if your car got stuck 100 miles away, no matter if this happens when you are on a highway, in the dessert, on a cold stormy winter or on your way to work. Nobody will come for you. You’ll be totally on your own!

On your way home you may need to provide food, water, clothes, shelter, protection and aid for you and maybe your family. This is why I said that an EMP Emergency car bag will surely help in any emergency situation.

So, one of the things you should take into consideration is ...   ---CONTINUED---

**CROSS POSTING in "Bags-'Bug Out Bags', '72 Hour Bags' & Other Emergency Bags"

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car Empty Re: EMP-Get Home Bag For Your Car

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:32 pm

I keep a get home bag in my car trunk at all times. I adjust what else I store in the trunk dependent upon the season as well.

I figure it will be useful in any scenario from an EMP, terrorist attack, solar flare, vehicle breakdown, being stranded due to weather, civil unrest, etc ...

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum