Drying Clothes Without ELectric

Go down

Drying Clothes Without ELectric Empty Drying Clothes Without ELectric

Post by ReadyMom Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Oke ... I *know* someone out there needs this! (Can't imagine NOT knowing how to do this, but ... Laughing  )

How to Line Dry Like a Boss
https://www.imperfectlyhappy.com/how-to-line-dry/?fbclid=IwAR0foJxu3AKO9Ac6G9FvlDZa7p-OTy87udujkxpeFoP4OKCDwAYCzj67gSg

Drying Clothes Without ELectric How-to-line-dry   How to line dry like a boss! Ok, I’ll admit, I laughed hysterically when I wrote that title; clearly I haven’t had enough coffee. But let’s talk about how to line dry and really like it. I love my clothesline and living in Phoenix I use it, pretty much, all year long. I enjoy the quiet time hanging my laundry out on the line, except on the days it is over 110 degrees. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Drying Clothes Without ELectric Empty Re: Drying Clothes Without ELectric

Post by ReadyMom Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:55 am

How to Dry Your Clothes Without Power
https://momwithaprep.com/how-to-dry-your-clothes-without-power-pinteresting-thursday/

Drying Clothes Without ELectric Momwithaprep-dryclothes-power   Whether you are existing in a post-disaster situation with no power or you are choosing to rely less on the grid that provides power for your home, finding ways to effectively dry your clothes, in no matter what amount of space that you have, can be daunting if the only option you’ve seen is the large telephone-like limbers that take up the entire backyard of someone’s home. There are many options that I’ve found and collected on Pinterest, and I’ll share them here, plus some other ideas that might be helpful.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:56 am

How to Clean Your Clothesline
https://momwithaprep.com/how-to-clean-your-clothesline/

Drying Clothes Without ELectric Momwithaprep-clean-clothesline   It’s spring, and when you go out to hang your clothes on the outside line for the first time this season, you might find that your clothesline doesn’t look like it’s been sitting in a fresh mountain breeze all these months, but that it’s been sitting in mud and other strange things the whole time. You don’t want to put your freshly washed clothes on that dirty clothesline, do you?   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 pm

How to Dry Clothes Outside
https://www.wikihow.com/Dry-Clothes-Outside

Drying Clothes Without ELectric Aid114592-v4-728px-Dry-Clothes-Outside-Step-2.jpg   If you’d like to reduce your energy use or costs, drying your clothes outside rather than in the dryer is a great way to do so. Sunlight is a natural sanitizing and bleaching agent, and line drying keeps your clothes in better condition than drying them in a machine. An added bonus is the sweet smell of sun-dried clothing fresh off the clothesline!  ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down