Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat

2 posters

Go down

Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat Empty Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat

Post by ReadyMom Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:08 am

Wheat Meat (Don't be scared)
http://eatingfoodstorage.blogspot.com/2010/06/wheat-meat-dont-be-scared.html

Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat Wheat+Meat+(15)    Ok I know the very name wheat meat can make a person cringe. That is what I thought too but hopefully you will be as surprised as I was by the reality. It was really good! I'm not saying all wheat meat is good, but this recipe definitely was. This is going to be a long post so please bear with me. Smile

I've been wanting to try wheat meat for some time because the reality is, no matter how much meat you store, you will eventually run out. I was HIGHLY skeptical of wheat meat but I knew I had to at least try it. Plus, my new favorite food storage book (A Bite of Independence Through Self-Sufficiency)has a whole chapter raving about it and since I pretty much trust that book with my life now..... ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat Empty Re: Wheat Meat-Making 'meat' from wheat

Post by oldasrocks Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:13 pm

I can go kill some fresh meat. Wheat can get rancid. Where have I read stories of people being poisoned by moldy wheat?

Sorry RM, not in this lifetime.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down