Post by rick1 Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 am

13 ways to store your garden vegetables without a root cellar:

https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2015/10/root-cellar-alternatives.html

Back to top Go down

Storing Vegetables Empty Storing Vegetables

Post by ReadyMom Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:32 pm

The 5 Easiest Vegetables to Store
https://commonsensehome.com/easiest-vegetables-to-store/

Storing Vegetables Easy-store-vegetables   In this post I'll discuss the easiest vegetables to store and how to store them. These crops have all moved onto my “must plant” list because they  require little or no processing and last reliably in storage for months. I also have a quick video of our awesome new root cellar makeover. August and the boys did a great job adding a ton of storage to the root cellar under our front porch.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Storing Vegetables Empty Re: Storing Vegetables

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 am

10 Vegetables That You Can Stockpile Without Refrigeration For A Full Year
https://www.askaprepper.com/10-vegetables-that-you-can-stockpile-without-refrigeration-for-a-full-year/

Storing Vegetables 10-Vegetables-That-You-Can-Stockpile-Without-Refrigeration-For-A-Full-Year-4-890x395_c   Whether you are looking for a long-term food storage solution to become self-sufficient, save money, or want an abundance of home-produce to last until you need it, putting by vegetables for future use is easy and rewarding. To stockpile vegetables, you won’t need to spend money on specialized equipment or be an expert in the kitchen. With planning and common sense, you can take pride in a larder filled with a tasty, nutritious harvest that will last a year or longer.

To keep the roots, leaves, and fruits of vegetables for future consumption, we must prevent decay.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Store Veggies For Long Term Survival
https://www.survivopedia.com/store-veggies-for-long-term-survival/

Storing Vegetables Veggies1   (SNIP) ... Now, this article is all about veggies and how to make them long term storage type foods but that’s not the only thing these articles are good for. There’s still got a ton of great information you’re going to want.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Storing Vegetables Empty food storage

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:23 pm

Not me ... (oke ... not me quite this bad  Laughing I don't seem to have much luck trying to store potatoes) ... but something I came across today:

Storing Vegetables 271874293_1886473878203228_5625272861008913911_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=EiuQCUrF9-IAX8QZGrq&tn=y1Yq4zxnl8wmSMmf&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2

Admin

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down