Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared

3 posters

Go down

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Empty Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared

Post by ReadyMom Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:06 am

5 Things To Do When Martial Law is Declared
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/things-to-do-when-martial-law-is-declared/

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Ngcb1 Martial law is a solution of last resort. It occurs when local law enforcement authorities are overwhelmed by any occurrence or combination of disastrous events, whether natural or manmade.

(BIG SNIP) ... Under Martial Law, the Bill of Rights in the United States is essentially revoked for as long as the declaration is in place. Here are the basic rights are no longer in place under Martial Law: ... ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Empty Re: Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared

Post by ReadyMom Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:08 pm

Martial Law Is Inevitable – Here’s What To Prepare For
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/martial-law-is-inevitable-heres-what-to-prepare-for/

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Ngcb1   (SNIP)
   Is this stage part of martial law, or will it become martial law?

Today we are going to focus on that final question. In this article, we will be taking a look at the Coronavirus situation, the possibility of martial law in the United States, and how you can begin to prepare yourself.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Empty Re: Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared

Post by ReadyMom Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:10 pm

6 Things That Can Happen During Martial Law
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/6-things-that-can-happen-during-martial-law/

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared Ngcb1 In case you don’t know, martial law is when the government takes over a designated territory, suspends constitutional rights, and enforces authoritarian power with the use of the military. Basic civilian rights such as a trial before imprisonment and other democratic processes are limited or suspended completely. Every democracy has the potential for martial law. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:21 am

Martial Law Survival Guide
https://daretoprepare.com/INFO_Files/martial.law.survival.html

Author: J. Croft

This article will start off assuming that the Reader (you) is already subject to MARTIAL LAW; that is, the "suspension" of the Constitution. Curfews, rationing of basic goods, enforced relocations, confiscation of firearms and supplies, and summary arrest/execution by soldiers, paramilitary police and other jack booted chumps in black wielding assault rifles. Basic survival tips will be followed by more detailed ideals on how to counter this coup against the American People.

The remainder will apply IF you're reading this before MARTIAL LAW is imposed by the current corrupt government. IF you are reading this while you still nominally under Constitutional Law, it's urgent you read from the beginning to end so as to appreciate the opportunities you currently have to not only protect yourself and yours, but to attempt to stop a coup. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:16 pm

I like when they say keep your mouth shut. And the best part is when they say, keep your BIG mouth shut.

Good article.

You've been on a roll the last 3 days ReadyMom  Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared 4074591684 , it's hard to keep up with ya!!!!!

ReadyMom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:21 am

Yep, here is another place where there is a need for some sort of communication, other than the usual smart phone and facebook.

It would be best if we got Intel nets in place, ahead of time.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:37 am

TRex2 wrote:

How do you do that?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:39 am

Win, lose or draw, my bet is that Pres. Trump will do something drastic in several left coast states and NY state after the election is called.

He has nothing to lose at that point. What's your bet? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:37 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
How do you do that?
Your intel network is anyone who will tell you what is going on, wherever they are. The fly in the ointment is that, now, they need to know that you are interested in knowing what they see. (And you might agree to tell them what you see.)

There are three regions of intelligence information:
Tactical: this would be anything new in the area you might visit on any given day. Your ten nearest neighbors, the immediate vicinity around where you work, and the immediate vicinity around your favorite grocer and gas station.
Operational: this is the area that affects your crime rate. Basically your county, and sometimes neighboring counties or cities.
Global: This is the stuff you see on the news or radio. Trouble is, unless you are both careful and persistent, most of what you will get from the news or radio is entertainment and propaganda. (I might expound on that, in a different thread.)

If you have an intel net that consists of people all across the country, you have an alternative to the mass media, and sometimes that can be useful. Like I know that there is plenty of food in the Ozarks and, because of one of my sources, I know there is plenty in N. Central Pennsylvania.

Now, if each person on this forum were to provide an input for their region, and maybe something from a relative somewhere else in the country, we could get a pretty clear picture of how things are around the country. (All of this is unrelated to Martial Law, of course)

On a more local level, I have asked at least one person to watch for signs that Leftists have moved into our area, and let me know if they have seen anything. (This is related to martial law.) I have been slowly working on a small network of people in my local area, but I need to push this to a higher priority. Unfortunately, most of them don't see the threat.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 pm

rick1 wrote:Win, lose or draw, my bet is that Pres. Trump will do something drastic in several left coast states and NY state after the election is called.
He has nothing to lose at that point. What's your bet? Cool
My bet is that he will continue to push for law and order in the riot zones. Fairly irrelevant, though. Due to legal restrictions, he faces some roadblocks if he wants to use the army. I don't know all the legal ins and outs. We are currently facing an insurgency, and my immediate evaluation, based on his previous behavior (his real behavior, not what the propaganda would have us believe) is that he is on the same side as me.

There are prophetic implications in all of this, but I don't want to go into that, in this thread.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:57 pm

rick1 wrote:Win, lose or draw, ... Pres. Trump ...
He has nothing to lose at that point. ...
Not quite accurate. I have to run, now, but will get back to this.

Trump has a lot to lose. His enemies are so quick to point out all of his overseas business ventures, but they don't like to reveal that 97% of his capital is here in the US. He is all about the US, and not on board with the Globalists, which is why he is so hated by them.

Currently, also, the NY AG is looking into his dealings, while simultaneously, the NY governor and several of the representatives and senators are trying to get the Republicans to give them federal dollars to help heal some of the financial damage the Demoncrats have done over the past dozen years of corruption and mismanagement. Sounds like a profit motive to me.

So, actually, he has a lot to lose.

Last edited by TRex2 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited an hour after posting, to finish my thoughts)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:42 pm

They've (the demonrates) have been after Trump for at least 30 years or more. Yes, he may pay a price in the long run, but does he really care about that, I don't think so, at least not right now. As far as bailing out NY, NJ or Kilifornia, Trump will never approve it, as long as he is in office.

This is what I see Pres. Trump doing, he's going to use the insurrection act of 1807, right after the election:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:46 pm

rick1 wrote: (the demonrates)
Laugh Animated

Oh ... wait ... I thought it read 'demonRATS' ... Laughing

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:14 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
rick1 wrote: (the demonrates)
Laugh Animated

Oh ... wait ... I thought it read 'demonRATS' ... Laughing

Sorry, brainfart, just take the "s" off ReadyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:48 am

What the Government Can or Can’t Do Under Martial Law
https://www.askaprepper.com/what-the-government-can-or-cant-do-under-martial-law?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=AAP

Martial Law-What to Consider or Do If It's Declared ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.askaprepper.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2Fcover1-890x395_c The big M word in the survivalist and prepper world, Martial Law, is a very disturbing concept and one we have seen in small bouts here in America. In our lifetime we have never been closer to seeing true Martial Law crop up in cities across the nation.

(SNIP) ... The question becomes: why and how would Martial Law hit big cities in the nation? ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down