Dark Winter

5 posters

Go down

Dark Winter Empty Dark Winter

Post by Dave58 Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:05 pm

I found this very interesting that Trump and Biden both mentioned this....

https://youtu.be/tat6BZqlyDo

Any thoughts ???

https://youtu.be/NyBHAwHqI_4

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Dark Winter Empty Re: Dark Winter

Post by TRex2 Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 am

I Heard Biden say it, but missed Trump referring to it.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, or to talk about, but I have a little rant that comes out, when I see TPTB discussing who did, or did not do, what.

All I see from this, is that three administrations knew it would come, someday, and for 18 years, failed to adequately prepare for it. In fact, Obama depleted our Strategic National Stockpiles and left them bare. Frankly, the Democrats did everything they could to make all of this worse.

It is fortunate that this virus continues to make minor mutations that make each succeeding generation a little less deadly. If we begin to just learn to live with it, me might be out of the "Dark Winter" next spring.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:02 am

TRex2 wrote:I Heard Biden say it, but missed Trump referring to it.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, or to talk about, but I have a little rant that comes out, when I see TPTB discussing who did, or did not do, what.

All I see from this, is that three administrations knew it would come, someday, and for 18 years, failed to adequately prepare for it. In fact, Obama depleted our Strategic National Stockpiles and left them bare. Frankly, the Democrats did everything they could to make all of this worse.

It is fortunate that this virus continues to make minor mutations that make each succeeding generation a little less deadly. If we begin to just learn to live with it, me might be out of the "Dark Winter" next spring.  

I agree 100% they knew it was coming and failed to do anything about it.. I thought it was pretty spooky that they got that close to what is going on right now... Kinda like they planned for it to happen....

I think our government dropped the ball with Covid. I mean my wife and I saw this coming long before it ever got out of the lab... I remember showing her the video of the scientist getting caught shipping the virus to China from the lab in Canada.....

In my humble opinion I think this was all be design... I am just trying to figure out if the upcoming food shortage is part of the plan or just a happy accident for the people running the show...

Just some food for thought ... Long before Covid popped up there were signs in the grocery store that said temporarily unavailable and some shelves were empty.... The only people that would have that much buying power would be the government...

So what are they planning for??? My guess is the grid is going to go down and then the games will began.....

Or maybe I am just an old man that has watched to much TV .....

Dave58

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:54 am

For decades, our secret police/generals have been calling to harden the grid and to prepare for an EMP, like Dave said, is the grid next?

The EU is getting pounded by the second wave of covid, worse than we are, is our's going to be even worse?

Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, open school, keep schools closed, keep 6 feet apart, don't keep 6 feet apart. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

One doctor contradicts the other doctor on covid, what the heck do we do and who the heck do we listen to.

You can take this to the bank, buy more food and ammo, that's a fact, Jack.

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 am

rick1 wrote:For decades, our secret police/generals have been calling to harden the grid and to prepare for an EMP, like Dave said, is the grid next?

The EU is getting pounded by the second wave of covid, worse than we are, is our's going to be even worse?

Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, open school, keep schools closed, keep 6 feet apart, don't keep 6 feet apart. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

One doctor contradicts the other doctor on covid, what the heck do we do and who the heck do we listen to.

You can take this to the bank, buy more food and ammo, that's a fact, Jack.

Remember if the grid goes down our health will go down pretty quick a year's supply of vitamins and supplements would be a good thing.....

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:31 pm

You're right Dave, 10's of millions here in the U.S. will perish within months.

P.S. We got 2 years worth of vitamins.

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:53 pm

rick1 wrote:You're right Dave, 10's of millions here in the U.S. will perish within months.

P.S. We got 2 years worth of vitamins.

Good man, we are almost there

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:27 pm

Just some food for thought ... Long before Covid popped up there were signs in the grocery store that said temporarily unavailable and some shelves were empty.... The only people that would have that much buying power would be the government...
We discussed that, last year, and there were somethings going on, like floods and Swine Fever, and the trade talks, that accounts for the shortages last year.

I agree, however, more food and ammo.
(Except it may be a bit late in the game to get ammo.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 am

I stocked up on 2 years worth of vitamins and OTC meds. I worry if the grid goes down, people won't be able to fill prescriptions, so I stocked up on herbal supplements that might work on Corona in a pinch.

Quecetin
Zinc
D3 with K
Vitamin C

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Most of y'all are way ahead of me, with this.

If SHTF comes in the form of TEOTWAWKI, I am good for a few months, but don't have a clue how to get beyond that.

I am only hoping to teach some of (those in good heath) the neighbor some of the stuff I have learned over the years, before my time runs out.

The first thing I will teach them is to make peace with God, because in a "Mad Max" environment, life is "poor, nasty, brutish, and short." (Hobbs-1651)
Of course, since I know The Creator, I try to teach people that, anyway.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:57 pm

TRex2 wrote:Most of y'all are way ahead of me, with this.

If SHTF comes in the form of TEOTWAWKI, I am good for a few months, but don't have a clue how to get beyond that.

I am only hoping to teach some of (those in good heath) the neighbor some of the stuff I have learned over the years, before my time runs out.

The first thing I will teach them is to make peace with God, because in a "Mad Max" environment, life is "poor, nasty, brutish, and short." (Hobbs-1651)
Of course, since I know The Creator, I try to teach people that, anyway.
If things got that bad, I think it would be good to have someone of that mindset nearby, to lead in a spiritual way! I'm banking on a minister that lives around the corner from us to be such a leader (I hope!).

Admin

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:00 pm

ReadyMom wrote:...
 If things got that bad, I think it would be good to have someone of that mindset nearby, to lead in a spiritual way! I'm banking on a minister that lives around the corner from us to be such a leader (I hope!).
I wouldn't place my hope on him, unless you know him and know he has been through rough times before. Most ministers in the USA are assuming "God will take care of us," when the Bible teaches something quite different. He told us to take care of one another.

Matthew 25:
34Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,f you did it to me.’
Key words here: "my brothers" which Jesus defined earlier in the book, specifying that He was talking about those who follow Him.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down