Election 2020 servers seized

4 posters

Go down

Election 2020 servers seized Empty Election 2020 servers seized

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:33 am

So it's obvious the election of 2020 is still developing and no matter how it turns out half the country will be extremely angry. (Not good when half the country does not accept the results of an election, historically it ends very badly for that country but I digress)

This story is really fascinating. In case you haven't been following it.... Dominion software the company in charge of many of our voting machines software and counting had their servers set up in germany. This is the software being alleged to have been maliciously compromised to give biden the lead.

Allegedly they have been seized already. But we're not sure who got them, trump's guys or the deep state

Listen to this
https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/20/sidney-powell-confirms-u-s-raid-on-scytl-servers-in-germany-its-real-folks/

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Election 2020 servers seized Empty Re: Election 2020 servers seized

Post by ReadyMom Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 am

I do believe that I heard Sydney Powell say, yesterday, that our guys got the servers. Haven't seen it in writing, but I think it was when she was on the Glenn Beck show that she specifically said that.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:15 am

The press conference I linked to actually has video of her saying it.

I'm trying to report on it in as non partisan as I can (I definitely have my opinions on the situation) but I'm trying to not include them in the discussion.

As a country, if we have verified manipulated elections we're done for. And I am starting to think regardless of which way this election turns out no matter who is president from 2020-2024 half of the country won't accept the results. Historically when countries don't accept their elections it almost always ends in unrest, civi violence, insurgency or civil war. Our recent history the past few years has been one of increasing violence and unrest I don't see it improving.

Drinkthekoolaid

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:The press conference I linked to actually has video of her saying it.

I'm trying to report on it in as non partisan as I can (I definitely have my opinions on the situation) but I'm trying to not include them in the discussion.

That's MUCH appreciated! I was just thinking, this morning, how pleased I am that 'partisan' discussions have not popped up on EHP. As we all know ... that can get real dicey & mean REAL quick and we need to keep as civil as possible, not burning helpful bridges, to help prepare for whatever may be coming down the road. The WHOLE situation is a big mess on multiple scales: personally, locally, nationally, internationally, medically, politically. It's overwhelming. Sad

Admin

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:So it's obvious the election of 2020 is still developing and no matter how it turns out half the country will be extremely angry.  (Not good when half the country does not accept the results of an election, historically it ends very badly for that country but I digress)

This story is really fascinating.  In case you haven't been following it.... Dominion software the company in charge of many of our voting machines software and counting had their servers set up in germany. This is the software being alleged to have been maliciously compromised to give biden the lead.

Allegedly they have been seized already. But we're not sure who got them, trump's guys or the deep state

Listen to this
https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/20/sidney-powell-confirms-u-s-raid-on-scytl-servers-in-germany-its-real-folks/

Nice post, do I believe it, could be, maybe, or maybe not. I look at it this way, the far left has been trying since day one to get rid of a sitting president. From Russia gate to impeachment over a phone call and everything in between.

Do I believe the far left is trying to rig an election, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:43 pm

Either way, just from a "forward thinking" preparedness angle, I think it's very wise to pay attention to this and where the possible outcomes lead.

Scenario it out in your head possible outcomes regardless of whether or not fraud is proven or not, and if biden or trump are sworn in jan2021.  

How do you think the "half" of the country that doesn't respect the election result will handle it?  What will the president do?  Etc..

The outcomes are just bad or worse

Drinkthekoolaid

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:Either way, just from a "forward thinking" preparedness angle, I think it's very wise to pay attention to this and where the possible outcomes lead.

Scenario it out in your head possible outcomes regardless of whether or not fraud is proven or not, and if biden or trump are sworn in jan2021.  

How do you think the "half" of the country that doesn't respect the election result will handle it?  What will the president do?  Etc..

If not true or true and Biden gets sworn in, nothing will happen. BUT, if the shoe goes to the other foot (Trump), the wild fires and killings will begin from, you know, the far left radical demonrats devil .

I'm glad I live out in the country, at least 100 miles from a major city.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 pm

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:Either way, just from a "forward thinking" preparedness angle, I think it's very wise to pay attention to this and where the possible outcomes lead.

If not true or true and Biden gets sworn in, nothing will happen. BUT, if the shoe goes to the other foot (Trump), the wild fires and killings will begin from, you know, the far left radical demonrats devil .

I'm glad I live out in the country, at least 100 miles from a major city.

See admittedly I'm a big Trump fan.

If biden is the next president and all the trump supporters think it was a rigged election and thinking they will never be able to win a fair election again, it won't surprise me if they resort to violence or unrest.  It can go both ways.

Last edited by Drinkthekoolaid on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:39 pm

I will make one post on this subject, here. If we carry this further, it needs to be a separate thread, and frankly I don't recommend having that discussion here. I told my kids: ultimately, as Christians, this isn't our fight. Let the heathens fight with each other. Our job is to survive and take care of our families.

How do you think the "half" of the country that doesn't respect the election result will handle it? What will the president do? Etc..
I have been wargaming this for years. There are two basic scenarios, dependent on which party gains hold of the Presidency, and some variations of each scenario.

First, you have to understand that the US is already in a low grade civil war.

If the Left (Democrat) party gains the Presidency, the violence will subside temporarily so that the Left can get the machinery of the government into motion, and then it will ramp up, somewhat slowly, over a period of months.

If the Right retains the Presidency, the violence will ramp up rapidly for a while, fade and return. It will do this in cycles, over a period that might run into years.

Either way, at some point, the Right will have had enough and when they break loose, all hell will break loose.

Read "Fate of Empires" for more information on this subject,
and also, The Boog Book.
(I think I posted the link on here, somewhere.)

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:15 pm

TRex2 wrote:I will make one post on this subject, here. If we carry this further, it needs to be a separate thread, and frankly I don't recommend having that discussion here. I told my kids: ultimately, as Christians, this isn't  our fight. Let the heathens fight with each other. Our job is to survive and take care of our families.

I have been wargaming this for years. There are two basic scenarios, dependent on which party gains hold of the Presidency, and some variations of each scenario.

First, you have to understand that the US is already in a low grade civil war.

If the Left (Democrat) party gains the Presidency, the violence will subside temporarily so that the Left can get the machinery of the government into motion, and then it will ramp up, somewhat slowly, over a period of months.

If the Right retains the Presidency, the violence will ramp up rapidly for a while, fade and return. It will do this in cycles, over a period that might run into years.

Either way, at some point, the Right will have had enough and when they break loose, all hell will break loose.

Read "Fate of Empires" for more information on this subject,
and also, The Boog Book.
(I think I posted the link on here, somewhere.)

I can't like this enough. We'll said

And yes, sir john glubbs "fate of nations" is next on my reading list I can't wait

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Listen to this, I'm sure you saw it on the news. But this moron is actually reading it from a script that was given to him.

It's about Biden claiming the have the best voter fraud in place, you'll have to curse down to the video.

https://www.ask.com/youtube?o=0&l=dir&qo=serpSearchTopBox&q=of%20joe%20biden%20claiming%20he%20has%20the%20greatest%20voter%20fraud%20in%20place&qsrc=121&pageToken=CBQQAA&page=3

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm

rick1 wrote:Listen to this, I'm sure you saw it on the news. But this moron is actually reading it from a script that was given to him.

It's about Biden claiming the have the best voter fraud in place, you'll have to curse down to the video.

https://www.ask.com/youtube?o=0&l=dir&qo=serpSearchTopBox&q=of%20joe%20biden%20claiming%20he%20has%20the%20greatest%20voter%20fraud%20in%20place&qsrc=121&pageToken=CBQQAA&page=3

Yup that's authentic from his own mouth. He said it in October.

And there's this story, a founding executive from dominion software.... Is allegedly hardcore antifa

Admittedly this story is not verified but I've seen it reported in similar ways in different places.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/dominion-vp-security-chief-allegedly-caught-participating-in-antifa-calls-dont-worry-about-the-election-trumps-not-gonna-win-i-made-fcking-sure-of-that/

I definitely think it's very possible this story can be true and accurate, but it's unverified still.

Alleged quote from the story
"
Oltman said that as the conversation continued, someone asked, “What are we gonna do if F*cking Trump wins?” Oltman paraphrased how Eric (the Dominion guy) responded, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”

After Oltman, who runs a data company, finished the call, he started to investigate “Eric from Dominion,” in Denver, CO., and came upon Eric Coomer."

Drinkthekoolaid

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:19 pm

rick1 wrote:Listen to this, I'm sure you saw it on the news. But this moron is actually reading it from a script that was given to him.

This is simply a much cleaner link to that same video:
https://youtu.be/WGRnhBmHYN0

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:13 pm

Thankx TRex, look at this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShADx4MNSp4

Whatsha think guys

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:54 pm

That's just a 14 sec snip. I'd like to see what came before and after that snip.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:53 pm

https://youtu.be/6luFJvZt-og

Good video to explain a possible outcome

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:https://youtu.be/6luFJvZt-og

The guy needs a haircut.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:29 am

Strange days we live in, where a comedian is more accurate than the news.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:26 am

TRex2 wrote:

Strange days we live in, where a comedian is more accurate than the news.

I'm not sure if it's more ironic or tragic.

But he breaks down essentially what this discussion is about in an easy to digest way for those whom are unable to think for themselves

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down