What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent

3 posters

Go down

What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent Empty What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:11 am

WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
http://www.ki4u.com/guide.pdf

This guide is for families preparing for imminent terrorist or strategic nuclear attacks
with expected blast destruction followed by widespread radioactive fallout downwind.

Go Here for 10 page PDF document: http://www.ki4u.com/guide.pdf
Last Update: 10/20/2016

====================
Everyone is invited to copy, post, print, and distribute this "WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!" guide anywhere, as long as they do so without charging anything for it. It must be reproduced in entirety, including this notice, and not be altered or edited. To contact the author with comments and suggestions, e-mail: Shane Connor at webmaster@ki4u.com. This guide will be continually "fine-tuned"so, before distributing it, download it fresh from http://www.ki4u.co/guide.htm or to print out, use this PDF version here http://www.ki4u.com/guide.pdf

Admin

Back to top Go down

What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent Empty Re: What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 am

If a nuclear bomb is dropped on your city, here's where you should run and hide
http://www.businessinsider.com/nuclear- ... =buffer-bi

People who survive a nuclear blast may be exposed to radioactive ash and dust called fallout.
Finding a good shelter as soon as possible and going inside is critical to surviving fallout.
A scientist has come up with a strategy for when and whether to move to a better fallout shelter.

President Trump has egged on a new arms race. Russia violated weapons treaties to upgrade its nuclear arsenal. North Korea is developing long-range missiles and practicing for nuclear war — and the US military is considering preemptive attacks on the isolated nation's military facilities.

Meanwhile, nuclear terrorism and dirty bombs remain a sobering threat.

Though these events are unlikely to trigger the last-ditch option of nuclear war, let alone a blast in your neighborhood, they are very concerning.

So you might be wondering, "If I survive a nuclear-bomb attack, what should I do?"

Michael Dillon, a Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory researcher, crunched the numbers and helped figure out just that in a 2014 study published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences.

Likewise, government agencies and other organizations have also explored the harrowing question and came up with detailed recommendations and response plans. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent Empty Re: What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster is Imminent

Post by Dave58 Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:54 pm

I don't know if this is imminent or not , but I would like to hear some of your thoughts...

I have read that Putin and some of his top aides and their family's have not been seen for a few weeks. Supposedly they are in underground bunkers....

Do you think this is a prelude to a tactical nuclear strike on the Ukraine ??

I read today the Putin was pulling troops out so do you think that he is doing this to get them out of harms way ???

I think things are going to go horribly sideways.....

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Dave58 wrote:I don't know if this is imminent or not , but I would like to hear some of your thoughts...
I have read that Putin and some of his top aides and their family's have not been seen for a few weeks. Supposedly they are in underground bunkers....
Do you think this is a prelude to a tactical nuclear strike on the Ukraine ??
I read today the Putin was pulling troops out so do you think that he is doing this to get them out of harms way ???
I think things are going to go horribly sideways.....
I am not sure, but I think Putin has been seen. As for the others, it is more likely he got them out of the way, so that they wouldn't say anything to the press that might embarrass him. Moving people to safety would indicate he actually cared about someone, and frankly, I doubt he cares about anyone other than himself.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down