Capital Training on Monday

4 posters

Go down

Capital Training on Monday Empty Capital Training on Monday

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:39 am

Have they ever done this before? Asking because it states 'routine' and I don't remember seeing it/hearing about it before (and this is a crazy year).

Capital Training on Monday Screen99

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Capital Training on Monday Empty Re: Capital Training on Monday

Post by TRex2 Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:37 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Have they ever done this before? Asking because it states 'routine' and I don't remember seeing it/hearing about it before (and this is a crazy year).
I have seen it, with other agencies, but I have never really paid much attention to the District of Corruption. I assume there will be some chatter about it, elsewhere, so I should find out something, before too long.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Made the news:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-training-exercise
U.S. Capitol Police conducted a training exercise on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol Monday, five months and a day since the Jan. 6 riot.

The department warned people not to be alarmed if any emergency vehicles or low flying helicopters are seen. The "routine exercise" was carried out with other federal, state and local partners and concluded before 8:30 a.m. ET.

No additional information was released by U.S. Capitol Police that elaborated on their initial notice on Saturday.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Saw a video of it. There were 6 helicopters that flew in, straight down the Mall and onto the grass on the capital. There for a very short while (30 min, maybe) and then took off. Back down the Mall towards WH again. Done. Not much of anything.

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:49 am

ReadyMom wrote:Have they ever done this before? Asking because it states 'routine' and I don't remember seeing it/hearing about it before (and this is a crazy year).

Capital Training on Monday Screen99

It's a nancy "poo poo" poloci move Laugh Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:24 am

Maybe they just wanted to make sure people thinking about scheduling another "tourist trip" like January 6, 2021 know that the folks protecting the Capital building actually have a plan for future unruly "tourists."

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down