Can Opener

3 posters

Go down

Can Opener Empty Can Opener

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:52 am

How to Use a Reliable Military Can Opener
https://alphasurvivalist.net/how-to-use-a-reliable-military-can-opener-the-p38-vs-p51-can-opener/

Can Opener How-to-Use-a-Reliable-Military-Can-Opener-%E2%80%93-The-P38-vs-P51-Can-Opener-1200-1024x563   A military can opener can ensure that you never have to worry about opening canned goods in an emergency situation. Why use a military grade can opener instead of a regular one? One of numerous reasons might be that you want a hassle-free can opener that doesn’t get chipped or damaged too easily and can last working fine for years.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Can Opener Empty Re: Can Opener

Post by rick1 Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Man, they want an arm and a leg for these p-38, i.e., John Wayne's.

Go to an army surplus store, they may have some a lot cheaper. I have dozens of them from some 50 years ago when I was in the Corps.

ReadyMom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:05 pm

Husband has a bunch, too.

I also have conventional manual ones...as a leftie, it takes practice.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:01 pm

P38 and P51 Military Can Openers
https://alphasurvivalist.net/p38-p51-military-can-opener/

Can Opener P38-and-P51-Military-Can-Openers   A military can opener can ensure that you never have to worry about opening canned goods in an emergency situation. Why use a military grade can opener instead of a regular one? One of numerous reasons might be that you want a hassle-free can opener that doesn’t get chipped or damaged too easily and can last working fine for years.

Among the best military grade products, the P38 and P51 military can openers are two of the most recommended products, both by military personnel and by experienced preppers and survivalists.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum