The Government and YOUR Money

4 posters

Go down

The Government and YOUR Money Empty The Government and YOUR Money

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:00 am

Seems corn pop Twisted Evil  wants to double the IRS agents and its budget, in order to monitor your bank accounts. ALL of your bank accounts, including your retirement accounts, communism is coming to the good old U.S. of A..

I'm just wondering, is corn pop devil one of the four horsemen?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-dems-want-to-monitor-americans-bank-accounts-blasted-as-violating-4th-amendment

Back to top Go down

The Government and YOUR Money Empty Re: The Government and YOUR Money

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:37 pm

I consider Trump to be our Josiah, and thus, I see our future in the passage after Josiah was removed from the Throne (he died).

The following is a bastardization of the end of 2 Kings 23 and the beginning of 2 Kings 24, to weave our future, as I see it, into the story.

So Biden would be our Jehoahaz, who did what was evil in the sight of the Lord and was deposed (by Neco, who was ruler of Egypt) from the throne for incompetence. Another, just like him, Jehoiakim was installed in his place. And Pharaoh Neco (Obama and Soros)put him away in a nursing home, so he would not reign again, and laid on the land a tribute of a hundred talents of silver and a talent of gold. (A talent was about 75 pounds.) And Jehoiakim also did what was evil in the sight of the Lord.

And the Lord sent against him bands of the Chaldeans and bands of the Syrians and bands of the Moabites and bands of the Ammonites, and sent them against Judah to destroy it, according to the word of the Lord that he spoke by his servants the prophets. 3 Surely this came upon Judah at the command of the Lord, to remove them out of his sight, for the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he had done, 4 and also for the innocent blood that he had shed. For he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood, and the Lord would not pardon

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Kings%2023&version=ESV

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Well explained TRex Agree-sign

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:09 pm

My understanding in the proposal is that banks will be required to report every transaction of $600 or more.

While it will be a nightmare for IRS, it will be a boom for bitcoin and other payment forms outside the system.

Whole lotta people just helped IRS out in advance by sending their banking info directly to themthru their portal to get their stimmy check.

Last edited by Blondie on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Blondie

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Blondie wrote:My understanding in the proposal is that banks will be required to report every transaction of $600 or more.
Right now, they are saying that won't happen. Just like vaccine mandates will never happen.  PopCorn

While it will be a nightmare for IRS, it will be a boom for bitcoin and other payment forms outside the system.
There is already movement afoot, to outlaw use of cryptocurrency outside of  "the system."
https://www.coinbase.com/learn/tips-and-tutorials/crypto-and-bitcoin-taxes-US

https://cryptoadventure.com/the-impact-of-kyc-know-your-customer-on-the-crypto-industry/

Whole lotta people just helped IRS out in advance by sending their banking info directly to themthru their portal to get their stimmy check.
If you let them send you a refund "check" to your bank account, they already had that info.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:18 pm

If you have ever have had direct deposit for anything, pay check, tax refund (state/federal), or have any type of a retirement fund, etc., the government already knows your accounts. Let alone that they'll demand all the information from all the banks anyway.

I think that covers about 99.9% of us citizens.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:33 pm

rick1 wrote:If you have ever have had direct deposit for anything, pay check, tax refund (state/federal), or have any type of a retirement fund, etc., the government already knows your accounts. Let alone that they'll demand all the information from all the banks anyway.

There is always talk of something like 12Million people who are "unbanked" (as if that is a bad thing), so that would be about 96% of us.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:37 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:If you have ever have had direct deposit for anything, pay check, tax refund (state/federal), or have any type of a retirement fund, etc., the government already knows your accounts. Let alone that they'll demand all the information from all the banks anyway.

There is always talk of something like 12Million people who are "unbanked" (as if that is a bad thing), so that would be about 96% of us.

You mean I was off 3.9%, darn. Laugh Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:24 am

Also, if you have interest income of over $10 in a single account in a calendar year, then the banks are required to report that to the IRS. So chances are the government already knows about all your bank accounts.

So other than the unbanked it's safe to assume the government knows about your accounts.

dmwalsh568

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:49 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:

Also, if you have interest income of over $10 in a single account in a calendar year, then the banks are required to report that to the IRS. So chances are the government already knows about all your bank accounts.

So other than the unbanked it's safe to assume the government knows about your accounts.

Yep, also, if you have ever written a check to a company or used your debit card from a bank account, they know who you are and where you bank.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Blondie wrote:My understanding in the proposal is that banks will be required to report every transaction of $600 or more.
Currently, they track all cash withdraws and deposits over $10,000 (that amount seemed like a lot more before 35 years of inflation). I find it interesting "$600" came up, as the new lower limit, since I was told, a few years back, that the government tracks all gold purchases over $600. Maybe that is going to be the new standard.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:18 pm

I was wondering about that 2T dollar bill that's sitting in congress right now, that they won't pass unless the 3.5T dollar bill, (some financial people say it's actually 6T dollars) passes.

Well, I looked up the 2T dollar one, a lot of it garbage, but I couldn't find one dollar on hardening our power grid:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2021/04/01/2-trillion-infrastructure-bill-charts-detail-bidens-plan/4820227001/

In the 3.5T dollar bill, there is $10B to $12B dollars for power grid but none, that I could see, to upgrade/strengthen the grid. There's not even money for the hundred's of thousands of miles of  new power lines, that will be needed, to carry the so called green electricity:

https://www.csis.org/analysis/infrastructure-investment-and-jobs-act-will-do-more-reach-2050-climate-targets-those-2030

Forgot to add that if these bills pass, and you have more then $600 in the bank and you want to take it out, big brother may want to know why. They plan on doubling the IRS, staff and budget.

They will be coming for your money, one way or another.

Last edited by rick1 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down