Russia Concerns

5 posters

Go down

Russia Concerns Empty Russia Concerns

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:20 am

Came across this, this morning and started to look into it a bit more. I remember hearing about the info gathering ship off Hawaii, but not the others. So, those who know more than I about this stuff ... is it a concern?

Last edited by ReadyMom on Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Russia Concerns Empty Re: Russia Concerns

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:24 am

From a couple days ago:

BATTLESHIPS Russian warship with ‘unstoppable’ 7,000mph hypersonic missiles ‘sails towards US and will soon be in strike range’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21148594/russian-warship-hypersonic-missiles-us-coast/

From this morning:

Russian warship armed with hypersonic missiles to train with Chinese, South African navies
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/26/asia/russian-hypersonic-warship-south-africa-china-intl-hnk/index.html

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:27 am

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:29 am

This was from Sept '22. Seems more plausible to have their ships in that area (off Alaska coast):

Patrol spots Chinese, Russian naval ships off Alaska island
https://nypost.com/2022/09/26/patrol-spots-chinese-russian-naval-ships-off-alaska-island/

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:33 am

Russian submarine with 160 nukes on board surfaces off US coast
https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/150057-russian_submarine/

According to NetEase publication, Russian nuclear submarine of the Borey project (according to other sources, it was an Akula project submarine), approached the US coast unnoticed.

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:48 am

Just some sabre rattling ReadyMom (I hope), the U.S. is helping the Ukraine to much for Putin.

They did the same thing around England, Black Sea and the Med. a while back.

ReadyMom and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:33 pm

Most of the sources, thus far, in this thread are propaganda.

Take news you hear though them with a grain of salt.

It doesn't mean they aren't true, but it may be out of context, so that you think it means something it doesn't.

Russia has had "trawlers" all around our shoreline (and inside of our waterways) for decades. No big deal. OTOH, the pravda article is about a sub that probably doesn't even exist. "Unstoppable" Hypersonic missiles? ICBM's have always been relatively unstoppable.

Relax. Breath.
The end will come, but not on Putin's timetable.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Thanks guys. THIS is why I posted this and why I like keeping a spare room on this site for ya!

TRex2 wrote:Most of the sources, thus far, in this thread are propaganda.

It doesn't mean they aren't true, but it may be out of context, so that you think it means something it doesn't.  

Honestly don't know all the propaganda sources. Know 'enough' to not consider most reliable. But  I don't know them all.

TRex2 wrote:
Russia has had "trawlers" all around our shoreline (and inside of our waterways) for decades. No big deal.  
 That's what I thought, as well. Nothing new there.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:22 pm

Thought I would add a few things

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/france-italy-close-deal-supplying-172700423.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukraine-predicts-attacks-on-major-russian-cities

https://thehill.com/homenews/3830293-ukraine-will-now-push-for-f-16-fighter-jets-government-adviser-says

Take this stuff with a grain of salt , but one of these days Putin is going to have a moment when he says " Hold my vodka watch this " just my thoughts.

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:31 pm

ReadyMom wrote:[i]Thanks guys. ...
TRex2 wrote:Most of the sources, thus far, in this thread are propaganda.
Honestly don't know all the propaganda sources. Know 'enough' to not consider most reliable. But  I don't know them all.
A quick list of Propaganda sites, and their puppet masters:

CNN, NBC and MSNBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Daily Beast
are all controlled by the Demoncrat Party (themselves, pwned by China)

Note: don't let the similar names confuse you.
NYPost and WashingtonTimes are reliable resources, with perhaps, a bit of right wing bias, sometimes.

CCTV and Pravda.ru owned by China and Russia, respectively

Maybe not propaganda, but not very reliable:

Youtube, unless you know the blogger, and know them really well.
same with other social networks

The Sun (in UK)
The Daily Mail
Breitbart

Honestly, it might be easier to make a list of reliable sources and resources.
There aren't very many, really. Especially if you weed out those who tell the truth, but are just there to sensationalize it. More and more, formerly reliable resources fall victim to the various propaganda channels. You have to have a good foundation in History and watch things for a long time to really understand what is going on, in this world.

We could have a complete thread, dedicated to disinformation, misinformation and propaganda, the lists of those things go on and on and on.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:42 am

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:26 am

Admin

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:35 am

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:57 pm

So, the Russians are planning an offensive with 100's of thousands of soldiers. And, they are planning to launch the attack on the 24th.

Well, as I said, back on Oct 8th:
https://emergencyhomeprep.forumotion.com/t2011p100-china-russia-tag-teaming-the-usa#15486
In for a penny, in for a pound? No, for six months we have been slow rolling the aid to Ukraine. Enough to keep the fight going, but not enough to win.
We are still doing the same.

I do have one correction to make. I thought we didn't supply Ukraine with enough Javelin missiles, before the invasion, but I have found out that we did supply the Ukrainians with a lot of Javelin missiles, before the war began, but kept it a secret, so as to not deter Putin.

We are certainly not producing enough missiles and artillery to replace what we are sending over there. The "Current Administration" is draining our military supplies, at the same time he has been draining our Petroleum reserves.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:08 am

This story is back again.

The guys who wrote the article also broke the stories about that mai Lai massacre and abu graub prison.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

Many of us maybe even suspected some of this story but this fills in a lot of the blanks or answers questions. As outlandish as this story seems I keep thinking Biden told us in his own words.

Buckle up

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:09 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:This story is back again.

The guys who wrote the article also broke the stories about that mai Lai massacre and abu graub prison.

Many of us maybe even suspected some of this story but this fills in a lot of the blanks or answers questions.  As outlandish as this story seems I keep thinking Biden told us in his own words.

Buckle up

Yep Drink, C4 was attached to the pipeline during Naval exercises by navy seals and then detonated 3 months later using a using a buoy with broadcast signals.

Yep, buckle up and I don't think Germany is too happy either.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/us-divers-planted-c4-explosives-along-nord-stream-gas-pipelines-in-2022-under-biden-supervision-claims-journalist-12128882.html

Last edited by rick1 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add link)

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:26 pm

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:This story is back again.

Many of us maybe even suspected some of this story but this fills in a lot of the blanks or answers questions.  As outlandish as this story seems I keep thinking Biden told us in his own words.

Buckle up

Yep Drink, C4 was attached to the pipeline during Naval exercises by navy seals and then detonated 3 months later using a using a buoy with broadcast signals.

Yep, buckle up and I don't think Germany is too happy either.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/us-divers-planted-c4-explosives-along-nord-stream-gas-pipelines-in-2022-under-biden-supervision-claims-journalist-12128882.html

It's a complete cluster.

Read that story and rewatch this clip
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FVbEoZXhCrM?feature=share

In his own words.

If we don't end up in ww3 before this is all over and done it will be a miracle

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:46 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:43 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:It's a complete cluster.
As usual, I seem to be the odd ball. I find it to be one of the few things we have done, that makes sense.

Everything else he has done, seems to be aimed at depleting our Strategic reserves: petroleum, ammunition, medical supplies, food, everything.
At least this hurts someone else. (Russia and Germany)

If we don't end up in ww3 before this is all over and done it will be a miracle
Personally, I think we are already in WW4, (and have been since around 2006, when the LEFT took over both houses of congress, and the Deep State) but what makes you think it will ever be over.

Jesus will have to come back, to fix this.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:11 pm

I'm guessing you guys will say this happens more often than not, but I'll still post it. (You guys keep me sane! Laughing  )

Russian military aircraft intercepted over Alaska ADIZ in 'routine' incident, NORAD says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-military-aircraft-intercepted-alaska-adiz-routine-incident-norad-says

Two F-16 fighter jets were dispatched by NORAD to intercept the Russian aircraft, which included a TU-95 BEARH-H and SU-35 fighter jet.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:24 pm

ReadyMom wrote:I'm guessing you guys will say this happens more often than not, but I'll still post it. (You guys keep me sane! Laughing  )

Russian military aircraft intercepted over Alaska ADIZ in 'routine' incident, NORAD says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-military-aircraft-intercepted-alaska-adiz-routine-incident-norad-says

Two F-16 fighter jets were dispatched by NORAD to intercept the Russian aircraft, which included a TU-95 BEARH-H and SU-35 fighter jet.

Lol yup... You guessed it. Of all the headlines out there I read this one already and nothing about it seemed noteworthy. It's very mundane and "routine". Nothing to think too much about there.

The only thing remotely out of the ordinary is the Russians had fighters up too, and no mention of a tanker so they must have been over the bearing sea not far from Russia. Usually Russia just has some tu-95s up on patrol which have inter continental range the fightes only have short range while unrefueled.

But there are plenty of other things.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:37 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:I'm guessing you guys will say this happens more often than not, but I'll still post it. (You guys keep me sane! Laughing  )

Lol yup... You guessed it. Of all the headlines out there I read this one already and nothing about it seemed noteworthy. It's very mundane and "routine". Nothing to think too much about there.

The only thing remotely out of the ordinary is the Russians had fighters up too, and no mention of a tanker so they must have been over the bearing sea not far from Russia. Usually Russia just has some tu-95s up on patrol which have inter continental range the fightes only have short range while unrefueled.

But there are plenty of other things.
I agree. Mostly.
They don't do it as much as they did, back in the old days, but they do still do it, once in a while. The idea is to see what our reaction time would be, after they entered the ADIZ (Air Defense Identification Zone). Apparently, we must have gotten there, quickly. As DTKA said, fighters can't fly around all day, like that TU-95 "Bear" Bomber can.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:17 am

Still not a concern? I'm not worrying till you guys tell me to. Very Happy

US F-35 jets intercept 4 Russian fighter aircraft near Alaska, second action in 2 days
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-f-35-jets-intercept-4-russian-fighter-aircraft-near-alaska-second-action-2-days?fbclid=IwAR0ok0FTTdMINZvpeLBKTAmPEnN9pB_P9QU4nrdIQz69L0ClfJ8WomBsxDA

Admin

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:52 am

ReadyMom wrote:Still not a concern? I'm not worrying till you guys tell me to. Very Happy

US F-35 jets intercept 4 Russian fighter aircraft near Alaska, second action in 2 days
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-f-35-jets-intercept-4-russian-fighter-aircraft-near-alaska-second-action-2-days
By themselves, these intercepts are not cause for alarm. No matter how many of them.

The alarm bells will be rather obvious, when they happen.

I will post more on this topic, later.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:15 am

Signs that we (US and NATO) are about to be "hit" (militarily) by Russia. Don't look for any one of these, but multiple signs, generally in the order presented here:

Russian military buildup along the border of Estonia.

Computer Systems related to our infrastructure have more than the usual number of "glitiches." (Our "establishment" will give us perfectly good excuses about what happened.) We seem to be on the border of this number of glitches, now.

News that Russian ships are turning off their location devices.

Multiple banking or credit card transaction systems (the big "authorized" ones, not things like "Square") either hacked or mysteriously become uncooperative. Other financial systems, like some public employee retirement, may experience problems.

More than a couple of our major military assets will be damaged in "accidents."

GPS becomes unreliable and glitchy, or several satellites cease to function.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:54 am

TRex2 wrote:Signs that we (US and NATO) are about to be "hit" (militarily) by Russia.  Don't look for any one of these, but multiple signs, generally in the order presented here:

Russian military buildup along the border of Estonia.

Computer Systems related to our infrastructure have more than the usual number of "glitiches." (Our "establishment" will give us perfectly good excuses about what happened.) We seem to be on the border of this number of glitches, now.

News that Russian ships are turning off their location devices.

Multiple banking or credit card transaction systems (the big "authorized" ones, not things like "Square") either hacked or mysteriously become uncooperative. Other financial systems, like some public employee retirement, may experience problems.

More than a couple of our major military assets will be damaged in "accidents."

GPS becomes unreliable and glitchy, or several satellites cease to function.

Thanks for the heads up

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:56 am

Dave58 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:Signs that we (US and NATO) are about to be "hit" (militarily) by Russia.  Don't look for any one of these, but multiple signs, generally in the order presented here:
Thanks for the heads up
Just to be clear, I have always considered complacency and its mirror twin, panic, to be bigger threats than the actual dangers we face. Someone once said we (modern societies) have a tendency to go from complacency to panic, for every emergency we face. We saw that in the Covid pandemic, for instance, where people panicked in March, and were exhausted by May.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:56 am

Now what?? Just wait & see?

Russia suspends only remaining major nuclear treaty with US
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-suspends-russias-involvement-key-nuclear-arms-pact-97350404

MOSCOW -- Russian President Vladimir Putin declared Tuesday that Moscow was suspending its participation in the New START treaty — the last remaining nuclear arms control pact with the United States — sharply upping the ante amid tensions with Washington over the fighting in Ukraine.

Speaking in his state-of-the-nation address, Putin also said that Russia should stand ready to resume nuclear weapons tests if the U.S. does so, a move that would end a global ban on nuclear weapons tests in place since Cold War times.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:58 pm

That treaty has been on the rocks since 2020. In 2021 old corn pop signed up for another 5 years, but Putin refused.

It was even harder for inspectors to get in to check Russia.

Now President XI is going to see Putin in Moscow in the next couple of months. I look for XI to help Putin even more in the fight for Ukraine, to divert from XI invading Taiwan. Once that happens, the U.S. will be in big trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:11 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Now what?? Just wait & see?

Russia suspends only remaining major nuclear treaty with US

Did you think there was ever anything good in that treaty?
Such thoughts are naive, considering who signed it.
(Not to mention, who didn't. )

I especially like this paragraph:
Speaking in his state-of-the-nation address, Putin also said that Russia should stand ready to resume nuclear weapons tests if the U.S. does so, a move that would end a global ban on nuclear weapons tests in place since the end of the Cold War.
Would that be the global ban that allowed N.K., India, and Pakistan to test their bombs?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:20 pm

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:15 pm

Corn pop won't do anything about it, he's yellow.

Some Air Force General said that the drone was damaged and wasn't flying right, so the U.S. took it down, but he's a field officer, they lie too. Laugh Animated

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:29 pm

They want this declassified so the American people, along with our Allies, get informed. But, they say not to panic. Oh yes, don't panic.

Russia and the rest of our adversaries see the weakness/cowardice in this administration and they have been taking advantage of it and will continue to take advantage of the U.S..

The news is saying it has something to do with are satellites, check your cell phones and GPS's.

Batten down the hatches, it may be a bumpy ride or worse:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-chair-turner-issues-vague-warning-on-serious-national-security-threat-urges-biden-to-declasify

Last edited by rick1 on Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:05 pm

rick1 wrote:They want this declassified so the American people, along with our Allies, get informed. But, they say not to panic. Oh yes, don't panic.

Russia and the rest of our adversaries see the weakness/cowardice in this administration and they have been taking advantage of it and will continue to take advantage of the U.S..

The news is saying it has something to do with are satellites, check your cell phones and GPS's.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-chair-turner-issues-vague-warning-on-serious-national-security-threat-urges-biden-to-declasify

Is it a coincidence that this warning comes out, right along with the warnings/s from Wrey to the National Sherriff's Association:

'The told us we need to be prepared': Sheriff warns FBI advised terror attack 'imminent,' ramps up training, security in his agency
https://lawenforcementtoday.com/butler-county-oh-sheriff-warns-fbi-advised-terror-attack-imminent-ramps-up-training-security-in-his-agency

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:39 pm

ReadyMom wrote:...

Is it a coincidence that this warning comes out, right along with the warnings/s from Wrey to the National Sherriff's Association:

'The told us we need to be prepared': Sheriff warns FBI advised terror attack 'imminent,' ramps up training, security in his agency
https://lawenforcementtoday.com/butler-county-oh-sheriff-warns-fbi-advised-terror-attack-imminent-ramps-up-training-security-in-his-agency
I did some research, since someone else sent me a similar link. Seems like the FBI meeting with the Sheriffs is an annual thing.

I do wonder why none of the other sheriff's are in the news, with this same information. I know this guy is outspoken: why has "the cat got the tongue" of all the others? This isn't some kind of secret. Basically, this sheriff isn't telling me anything I didn't already know. It is negligence for everyone else to keep quiet.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 pm

rick1 wrote:...
I don't have any of those things Laugh Animated

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:34 am

rick1 wrote:They want this declassified so the American people, along with our Allies, get informed. But, they say not to panic. Oh yes, don't panic.

The question has been raised (by Jesse Waters on Fox news): was this (the leak, and the follow up) a ploy, to deliberately induce enough panic to get the "Ukraine funding" passed?

Possibly. Although I tend to lean towards the "comedy of errors" explanation.

When it "leaked" and when Turner asked that it be declassified, they did specify that the threat wasn't immediate. But, of course Washington has lied to us, so many times that, when they say not to panic, our first reaction is to panic.

Personally, I think Turner just wanted some free press time.

Turns out, they seem to be discussing a budding arms race, in space. Oddly, I have been concerned about that, since around 1978 (give or take, a few years).

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am

I don't care if they're a demonrat, republican, independent or communist, they all lie.

My grandfather use to say all politicians, no matter what party, are liars, cheats and thieves. And it's sad to say he is 100% correct.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:58 am

rick1 wrote:I don't care if they're a demonrat, republican, independent or communist, they all lie.

My grandfather use to say all politicians, no matter what party, are liars, cheats and thieves. And it's sad to say he is 100% correct.
My Grandfather used to say:

Never vote for a good man.

If a man ain't ruin't when he goes to Washington,

He'll be ruin't when he comes back.

There is no sense ruinin' a good man.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:I don't care if they're a demonrat, republican, independent or communist, they all lie.

My Grandfather used to say:

Never vote for a good man.

If a man ain't ruin't when he goes to Washington,

He'll be ruin't when he comes back.

There is no sense ruinin' a good man.

Sounds like your grandfather was on to something

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down