EMPs-News From

4 posters

Go down

EMPs-News From  Empty EMPs-News From

Post by ReadyMom Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:30 am

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran Set For Electronic Pulse Attacks on U.S.
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-russia-north-korea-and-iran-set-for-electronic-pulse-attacks-on-u-s/?fbclid=IwAR2MPEMy3JxjeAntbdrSOYCD_OnJ4Q2ZI4Ity7XVF6iF3wnf-C5-4D6v_VY

Declassified report warns of dangers from electromagnetic pulse

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are preparing nuclear electronic pulse attacks from space in a future conflict to cripple the U.S. military and plunge the United States into darkness, according to a declassified study.

"The United States critical national infrastructure faces a present and continuing existential threat from combined-arms warfare, including cyber and manmade electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, and natural EMP from a solar superstorm," says a recently published report from the congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack."   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

EMPs-News From  Empty Re: EMPs-News From

Post by rick1 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

Now that's scary, time to step up some more on my preps. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:05 am

Just when you think you can sit down and rest.. Time to up my game...

Thanks for the heads up ReadyMom

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:06 am

Pentagon conducts tests on worst case scenario attack on electrical grid. Funny there was never nothing on the news about this:

https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2018/11/pentagon-researchers-test-worst-case-scenario-attack-us-power-grid/152803/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm

They can practice all the scenarios they want , they can blow all the smoke they want. We had less than a 1/4 inch of ice this past week not even enough to make the roads slick and some people were without electric for 4 days.

The bottom line is if some inventive country want to pop an EMP above the United States we are screwed. We had better get all our ducks in a row
Just had to try out the new holiday stuff Santa3

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Dave58 wrote:They can practice all the scenarios they want , they can blow all the smoke they want. We had less than a 1/4 inch of ice this past week not even enough to make the roads slick and some people were without electric for 4 days.

The bottom line is if some inventive country want to pop an EMP above the United States we are screwed. We had better get all our ducks in a row
Just had to try out the new holiday stuff  Santa3

I agree with ya Dave, we had about a quarter inch of ice and lost power for only about 3 hours. As far as an EMP, I think before an EMP, some country (China, Russia, Iran, N. Korea) will use a few keystrokes on the computer and take the grid down just like they did in the Ukraine several years ago and in the middle of winter. Santa3

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:31 pm

I agree with the above postings. It is always time to up our game. While N.Korea won't be a real threat for the next several months (I discussed this on another forum, as some may remember, critical parts of their submarine force are in dry dock), Russia could strike us with no more than an hour's warning. And also, a Solar Flare could cause a Carrington Event that would wipe our power for months.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum