Dave58
ReadyMom
rick1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Illegal Aliens/Immigration Empty Illegal Aliens/Immigration

Post by rick1 Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 am

I know some people don't much care if there is illegal immigration or not, especially in the sanctuary areas of the U.S., but people need to be concerned for many reasons. With the current caravan of thousands heading towards our southern border and a second caravan being organized is just one of those reasons that can/will affect everyone:

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_diseases.html

Back to top Go down

Illegal Aliens/Immigration Empty Re: Illegal Aliens/Immigration

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:10 pm

When I came to the United State with my parents, in 1960 (They also wanted better life opportunities):

- We had to have a sponsor BEFORE we even stepped on American soil! The sponsor was responsible for us, for our living quarters, our financial and our general needs until we were settled on our own.
- We had to have FINANCIAL sponsorship. (My aunt & uncle volunteered for both)
- My parents were INTERVIEWED in ENGLAND, BEFORE leaving to come here. They were interviewed SEPARATELY and TOGETHER!
- My parent’s SPONSORS were INTERVIEWED , in America, BEFORE my parents could leave!
- We were issued GREEN CARDS that had had to be carried at all times. (laminated green ID cards with our photos on them) ALL of US were issued those cards … my Dad, my mom, my brother and myself. Parents had to carry them. Kids didn’t.

They had to wait 7 years before legally applying for citizenship. Since we were living in PA, at the time, they had to go to Philly for the 'Naturalization' ceremony. Mom & Dad took us out of school, so that we could be there, too. I remember that day, like it was yesterday.

It was MANY years later that I actually got my citizenship official. I kept forgetting that my parents did not make the choice for my brother & myself to be legal citizens. They wanted us to make the choice ourselves, when we were older. So I had my childhood 'green card' for a LONG time! I had to go through a LOT of hoops to get my citizenship, because of waiting so long. The process took MONTHS (with the help of my Congressman). I also had to go to Phila to get my 'Certificate of Citizenship' (I claimed through my parent's original citizenship). We also took our 2 children out of school to go to my 'signing'. The immigration official was so nice. She let our kids sign in the margins of my papers, so that they could be a part of it all! Kids were in elementary school, at the time. When we came home, I decorated the whole front of our house with patriotic buntings (the flag was already always flying).

THAT is immigration. The RIGHT way.

Admin

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:59 pm

RM, I bet your parents, yourself and kids appreciate living here in the U.S. more than most people.

But, my original post was what these illegal aliens/immigrants are bringing into this country that we need to be concerned about.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Sorry for the rant. This whole illegal issue really ticks me off.

I've been reading about the concern for the diseases, etc. It seems the news has been carrying an increase in stories about what was low to eradicated being on the increase, the past few, or so years.

And parents not wanting to vaccinate their kids now, is adding to the increase. Disease carrying non-citizens merged into our schools with non-vaccinated kid-citizens is a bad mix. Where do pandemics have the greatest risk to spread? Schools. The sheer number crammed into each classroom makes forprime breeding ground.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:22 pm

I have been reading things about immigration and building a border wall and also hearing people talk about it for a long time now. It seems that you can't get away from it no matter were you go or what news station you turn on... Now the crisis seems to be an Opioid epidemic in the form of fentanyl and heron. The really sad things is that the powers that be just doesn't get it the drug dealers are not making fentanyl at home in the bath tub the stuff is coming into this country from somewhere.. Sorry about the rant , but enough is enough

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

In New Mexico, armed militia capture and detain some 300 illegals for border patrol. I'm surprised they didn't shoot first:

https://newspunch.com/300-illegal-aliens-stopped-armed-citizen-militia-new-mexico/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 am

ISIS tried to recruit member to infiltrate illegal immigrants crossing the U.S./Mexican border and head to NY to get a job in our financial system, in order to disrupt it:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-plot-westerners-mexico-border

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 am

They are a giant disease carrying destabilizing force.

Measels and other infectious diseases were all but erradicated in this country. Now they are spreading all over the country.

Many 3rd world viruses are making a comeback and affecting us. Some of the cities in California are literally cess pools of disease.

It's having a major impact on our health.

That's not saying anything regarding to the economic or cultural impact.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:They are a giant disease carrying destabilizing force.

Measels and other infectious diseases were all but erradicated in this country.  Now they are spreading all over the country.

Many 3rd world viruses are making a comeback and affecting us. Some of the cities in California are literally cess pools of disease.  

I put the blame squarely on the anti-vaxxers. If enough people are vaccinated against the diseases then when an infected person arrives the disease can't get a foothold. But with clusters of folks not vaccinating their children there are now pools of folks ready to become breeding grounds for diseases thought eliminated. Really sad.

No need to invoke foreigners or illegal migrants, we're doing this to ourselves.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:04 am

I read the headline on the Drudge Report 1,075,000 Illegals coming into our country this year... I don't remember inviting them here and I don't really like the idea of my tax dollars going to take care of them.. If you want to stop the disease's try stopping the folks that are coming in..

This is an invasion plain and simple.. Try crossing the border in NK or Russia, China you will get shot. I'm not trying to sound hard but maybe its time somebody takes it to the next level on our border... Maybe its time somebody gets shot at

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:They are a giant disease carrying destabilizing force.

Measels and other infectious diseases were all but erradicated in this country.  Now they are spreading all over the country.

I put the blame squarely on the anti-vaxxers. If enough people are vaccinated against the diseases then when an infected person arrives the disease can't get a foothold. But with clusters of folks not vaccinating their children there are now pools of folks ready to become breeding grounds for diseases thought eliminated. Really sad.

No need to invoke foreigners or illegal migrants, we're doing this to ourselves.
I think that's a separate discussion,
I'm going to try and keep on topic here but...

It didn't matter much whether we had kids vaccinated or not (previously) because the diseases were non existent here.

Now, importing third world diseases from many millions of illegals, disease has spread.

Like in business, you have to look at changes and root cause. What changed? The addition of contagious disease by people that don't belong here.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:14 pm

You're confusing correlation with causation.

Mexico has a higher vaccination rate than the US does:

https://www.adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/myths-and-facts-about-immigrants-and-immigration

According to the World Health Organization, 113 countries, including many countries in Latin America, have higher vaccination rates for 1-year-olds than the U.S. Mexico, for example, has a 99 percent vaccination rate for measles while Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador have around a 93 percent vaccination rate. The vaccination rate in the U.S., by comparison, is approximately 92 percent.

There is a good article on the rise of the anti-vaccine movement and its implications for the spread of disease online at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122668/

What we're seeing is years of anti-vaccine parents creating pockets of low immunity that were just waiting for someone with an easily transmissible disease to come by. And given how much people travel all over the world for work, vacations, etc its silly to try and pin this on illegal immigration. Even if that were the case (and I'm not going to say it is), if enough people had been vaccinated then these diseases couldn't have regained a foothold and spread.

It's critical that people do their part and get vaccinated and have their children vaccinated on schedule so that the kids too young to be vaccinated and the immunocompromised can rely on herd protection.

Argue against illegal immigrants all you want, but you better have real evidence to back up any claims that they are disease vectors.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:30 pm

It is 20 times worse in Europe. (Already in Europe in small numbers, an epidemic began with the mass migration from Syria and Africa) I saw some Deep State Leftist propaganda (two links below) telling the people that there was no threat from the mass invasion because all other countries have been vaccinating at rates similar to the US and Europe.

One overlooked factor is that illegals from Islam dominated countries tend to be disproportionate carriers of diseases, since Islamists (see note below) often forbid vaccination.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jul/23/are-illegal-immigrants-bringing-tremendous-diseas/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/immigrants-measles/
(Note, both articles refers cite the CDC, which has been largely compromised by deep state Leftist ties, and promotes propaganda when it suits their purpose.)

One thing I love about deep state propaganda is the way they wrap little tidbits of a lie in bundles of truth. For instance in the link in the message above (and repeated, below, just in case) they discuss the lack of vaccinations in England and, in particular London. While they mention, in the two links I gave above, which pocket of populace (Orthodox Jewish community, for instance) have high rates of non-vaccinations, they manage to skip that when discussing London. Why? Probably so they won't have to admit that the largely vaccinated population of Islamic "refugees" are the ones that bring the percentages down.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122668/

A few more notes:
While I have nothing against the authors (I checked there Curriculum Vitae, and am thankful for the research at least one of them had done on things that afflict me) I do notice that none of them have a background in epidemiology, a subject that I have studied for years (I can supply links to back that up). This makes me think that the piece could be a "hit job" pushed on them by Deep State operatives. The NIH has a history of political activism going back to at least 1993.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:06 am

Read the article and draw your own conclusions on infectious diseases that our coming across our southern border from countries overseas and south america. Remember, there were over a hundred thousands arrests made for illegal immigration during the month of May alone, how many weren't arrested:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-americans-facing-threat-of-infectious-diseases-at-the-border

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:12 am

rick1 wrote:Read the article and draw your own conclusions on infectious diseases that our coming across our southern border from countries overseas and south america. Remember, there were over a hundred thousands arrests made for illegal immigration during the month of May alone, how many weren't arrested:
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-americans-facing-threat-of-infectious-diseases-at-the-border
As usual, Tammy Bruce is clear, concise, and accurate.

As for the last four words you typed: that is a good question. Based on what I have read, and my knowledge of border terrain (both the physical terrain, and the human mosaic) I would say that, at this point, we have 3 passing through unseen, for every one that is apprehended.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:12 pm

I don't know how you guy/gals fill about the b.s. that's been going on at the southern border, but my blood can't stop boiling. Thousands coming across not being tested for covid, let alone anything else they may be carrying.

MS-13 gang members, many from the middle eastern countries, china, some on the no fly list, this country is doomed. We're allowing the clowns in D.C. ruin everything that our forefathers have built and normal U.S. citizens have tried to maintain.

If you don't agree with the clowns they then call ya racist or sexiest and try to cancel you culture. I'd like to cancel somebodies culture.

I don't want to even get into the b.s. they want to teach the kids in school about being ashamed about being too white. I'll leave that for another day for me to rant about.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/politics/100000-migrants-encountered-us-mexico-border/index.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Parallel to Judah, in the old Testament.
For more than 10 years, my wife has called me Jeremiah, the prophet.
Trump was our King Josiah.
Biden is our King Jehoahaz.

https://www.studyjesus.com/Stories_From_Hebrew_Bible/097_Kings-Weeping_Prophets.htm
The whole article is recommended reading, as it is simi-prophetic about what will probably happen in the next half dozen years.
For a time, Pharaohnechoh, king of Egypt, whose warriors had slain King Josiah, became master of the lands between Egypt and the Euphrates River. He did not trust the young King Jehoahaz, so he took his crown from him and carried him away to Egypt as a captive. As a result, Jehoahaz, the seventeenth king, reigned for only three months. The prophet Jeremiah, who arose during Josiah’s reign, said of the young king who so soon was taken away as a prisoner:

Weep not for the dead King Josiah nor sorrow over him, but weep for him who goes away, the King Jehoahaz, for he shall return no more nor shall he again see his own land. In the place where they have led him captive, there he shall die, and he shall look upon this land no more.

The man whom Pharaohnechoh set up as king over Judah in place of Jehoahaz was his brother Jehoiakim, another son of Josiah. But he was not like his father. He lived most wickedly, and led his people back to the idols which Josiah had tried to destroy. Jeremiah, the prophet, spoke the Words of the Lord to him and warned that the evil way he was going would surely end in ruin to both the king and the people. This made King Jehoiakim very angry. He tried to kill the prophet. But, to save his life, Jeremiah was hidden by his friends.

I am not in mortal danger, nor hidden by my friends yet.
(Just noticed a parallel to Martin Luther, also.
https://martinlutherjl.weebly.com/kidnapped.html)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:00 pm

Old Corn Pop Biden can't handle his own blunders with the staff he's got. He's now asking civilian federal employees to help at the border for a 120 day tour of duty.

There is a reason they have a JACKAS_ as their logo, I think I'll have a shirt made up for that:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-asks-for-govt-volunteers-at-the-border-amid-crisis

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:36 am

You can't make this crap up, but only in America can you do this and get away with it.

San Diego, California teachers are teaching illegal immigrants while California students stay at home because of covid.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego-teachers-migrant-children-in-person-learning

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:15 pm

Every day TPTB thumb their noses at the American people. It's almost as if they are doing everything they can to spite us.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:23 pm

rick1 wrote:You can't make this crap up, but only in America can you do this and get away with it.
I think the Demoncrats are trying to put The Onion out of business.

Meanwhile, this applies:
https://dilbert.com/strip/2019-10-02

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Another terrorist from Yemen was caught crossing the southern border, it's just a matter of time before something goes kaboom.

The first terrorist that was caught had sims cards hidden in his shoe, I wonder what was on them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrants-fbis-terrorism-mexico-border-officials-reveal

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:59 pm

I'm glad we have a well and a Berkey filter......

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Dave58 wrote:I'm glad we have a well and a Berkey filter......
I have a filter, it isn't a Berkey, and it isn't in use, at this time, but my village has its own well.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 am

Iowa governor refuses to accept illegal immigrants, say's it's now Joe Crow Biden's problem.

I say send them to all the blue states and to the white house, let those bozo the clown's deal with them, they love illegal immigrants.

https://www.kimt.com/content/news/Iowa-Gov-says-no-to-housing-illegal-immigrant-children-574165351.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:00 pm

If this is a good link and the story is true, well, the far left DEMONRATS want to sneak in with another bill to give all illegals amnesty and citizenship.

We are now living in a socialist/communist country, led by joe woke biden:

https://electionwiz.com/2021/04/10/democrats-want-to-sneak-amnesty-and-citizenship-for-illegals-into-reconciliation-bill/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 am

Looks like joe crow is finally loosing the battle on letting his future voters come across the southern border. Federal Judge rules against his not having to wait in Mexico for their court hearings:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/border-policy/2021/08/14/id/1032364/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:58 pm

The judge can rule, but who will make it stick? Doesn't seem to be much law around these parts these days, what with treasonous criminals flaunting their power, gangs destroying cities and property, and none even getting a slap on the wrist.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Cinnamon wrote:The judge can rule, but who will make it stick? Doesn't seem to be much law around these parts these days, what with treasonous criminals flaunting their power, gangs destroying cities and property, and none even getting a slap on the wrist.

Oh Cin, you know there is only 1 party that's to blame.

Congress has a favorable approval rating of just 26% as of June and the fake news media, overall has a favorable approval rating of just 29%. They are the blame also.

My grandmother use to say when things weren't going a persons way, "ye of little faith" and "that's what makes the world go 'round".

Now, if my grandmother was alive today, I don't think she'd be saying those sayings, she'd be saying, "keep the faith and things will get better".

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 am

Suspected terrorists crossing our southern border, says retiring border patrol chief:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/suspected-terrorists-crossing-border-level-174700735.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:47 am

More terrorists caught crossing the southern border, a total of 4 so far and 11 Iranians have also been arrested in Arizona.

I'd like to know how many have gotten through the border as what they call get away's. Let alone, how many Afghan fighters that stole papers from the translators got on those C17 planes.

It seems somebody wants the country to fail and it looks like they're doing a good job of it too:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/terror-watch-list-suspects-arrested-crossing-border-democrats-downplayed

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:40 pm

rick1 wrote:...
I'd like to know how many have gotten through the border as what they call get away's. Let alone, how many Afghan fighters that stole papers from the translators got on those C17 planes.
Might be moot point.
I think we can sum up the numbers
of Islamic terrorists in our country today,
in one phrase:
Enough to do the job.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:14 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:...
Might be moot point.
I think we can sum up the numbers
of Islamic terrorists in our country today,
in one phrase:
Enough to do the job.

Yep, Yep, only takes one.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:12 pm

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:...
Enough to do the job.
I was talking about taking the US completely off the world stage.
That would take several dozen.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:25 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:...
Enough to do the job.
I was talking about taking the US completely off the world stage.
That would take several dozen.

Oh, I was thinking of just one terrorist taking a u-haul truck with about 10 or 20 tons of explosives and putting it next to a federal building, like what was done in Oklahoma years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:10 pm

That was a yellow Ryder truck.

Every crazy with a telephone called in threats to every law enforcement agency they could think of.

About illegals, aka migrants, Immigration should have biometrics on many they have detained and those who obtained status or citizenship legally.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:30 am

The head clown in D.C. is lifting title 42 on illegal immigration, as of 2017, illegal immigration has cost the tax payer $135 billion dollars a year.

Millions of illegals have crossed the southern border since, and there are hundreds of thousands on the way, thanks to corn pop's stupidity. Another 3 years of this and you won't know you live in the U.S.:

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mexico-migrant-march/2022/04/01/id/1063952/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM318453_04022022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104grha1q

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm

rick1 wrote:The head clown in D.C. is lifting title 42 on illegal immigration, as of 2017, illegal immigration has cost the tax payer $135 billion dollars a year.
Title 42 was never a permanent fix, nor was it supposed to be.
Trump had the permanent fix within sight, and would have gotten there in another year, if he had remained in office.

1. The Wall: make everyone come through the door.
2. Wait in Mexico.
3. Courts and Prosecutors doing their job.
4. ICE doing its job.
5. Restrictions on taxpayer funds going to immigrants and refugees.
6. Prohibitions of arrivals of certain peoples who are known to be incompatible with US values.

I may have missed something, but the above are like a chain, if any one link is broken, the chain cannot do its job.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:48 pm

Since the head clown took office in January 2021, 42 people have been arrested that are on the terror watch list:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/42-arrested-at-border-under-biden-on-terror-watch-list-dhs-data

Here's an article from last year saying only 68% of illegals crossing the border are caught, the remaining 32% are so called get aways. Just how many terrorists are in the group of 32%?

Politicians will regret the day that there's something similar to the Boston bombers or worse. I see it coming, maybe sooner then some people think:

https://cis.org/Arthur/Report-Just-68-Illegal-Border-Crossers-Get-Caught

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:07 pm

Here's an article from last year saying only 68% of illegals crossing the border are caught, the remaining 32% are so called get aways. Just how many terrorists are in the group of 32%?
My take is that they saw 32% who got away. How many crossed and were never seen? So, let's double the number of "got aways," and you find that it is more like half got away.

Now, if you know you are on the terror watch list, are you going to cross where you know they will catch you, or where you believe you can be invisible.

I would not be surprised if the number on the terror watch list that crossed the border in the past year was closer to a thousand.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Yep TRex, that 32% got aways are the one's that they can confirm by camera's. So, like you said you may as well double that number for the one's they didn't see.

I'm glad I don't live near a major city, NYC, Philly, Boston, San Francisco, DC, Dallas etc., they'll be the targets for the big boom

NOTE: Right now, the capital in DC is under evacuation, the news just said there's an unidentified
aircraft in the air over or heading towards the capital. That's all the news said.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:13 am

rick1 wrote:NOTE: Right now, the capital in DC is under evacuation, the news just said there's an unidentified aircraft in the air over or heading towards the capital. That's all the news said.

From: https://www.wdsu.com/article/police-evacuating-us-capitol-citing-aircraft-threat/39777946#

The U.S. Capitol was briefly evacuated Wednesday evening after police identified an aircraft that they said posed "a probable threat” — but the plane was actually carrying members of the U.S. Army Golden Knights, who then parachuted into Nationals Park for a pregame demonstration.

The alert from the U.S. Capitol Police sent congressional staffers fleeing from the Capitol and legislative building around 6:30 p.m.

The incident suggested a stunning communications failure between the military, the Federal Aviation Administration and the Capitol Police, all the more remarkable because of Washington’s focus on improving security since the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the building by supporters of then-President Donald Trump.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blamed the FAA in a statement Wednesday night, saying its “apparent failure to notify Capitol Police of the pre-planned flyover Nationals Stadium is outrageous and inexcusable.” The FAA did not respond to a request for comment.

So was something happening in Congress yesterday afternoon that they wanted to delay? Or was this just an incredibly incompetent paper pusher who forgot to push the paper around?

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:58 pm

These illegal aliens are so grateful for being here in the U.S. of A., that they wanted to celebrate Independence Day, along with the rest of us.

This is just the beginning of something that going to get a lot worse:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/potential-richmond-july-4-mass-shooters-charged-noncitizens-possession-firearm-police-say

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:10 pm

Since this fiscal year (October 1st 2022), there have been 69 illegals arrested that are on the National Terror Watch List:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/19/border-agents-arrest-16-people-on-fbis-terror-watchlist/

Now, there have been 1.3 million illegal got a ways, what are the chances that there may be a few terrorists in that group that want to do harm to the U.S.:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/border-patrol-1-3-million-migrant-gotaways

Now, lets not forget ISIS-K that want to kill every American. U.S. General warns ISIS-K in position and capable of attacking the U.S. in 6 months. We as a country are in some deep, deep, doo doo :BadDog: and there is only 1 person to blame for it:

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/578721-pentagon-official-warns-isis-k-could-be-able-to-attack-us-in-six-months/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:30 am

In 2020, there was 157.5 million tax returns filed:

https://taxfoundation.org/publications/latest-federal-income-tax-data/

The cost for food, housing, free cell phone, medical, etc., cost 150.7 billion dollars in 2022:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fair-cost-study-illegal-immigration-170000651.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGSuHidNabByBNl5I4z7tWAOa13GNT2CDeBHRWkgF-IDeo9qpu_BSuWTM5GX6k9U5N6XEszZfwTbuv-zeaIMN_dqYuriVh2_Lfw1qXxVahliCi3AV2RwVmzw3j2Jh16Fiyw6EJZmgZOzQgmoNZg5HytdxnI64ziiUk8C8ahCCf3W

Seems that each tax payer is paying over a thousand dollars each year to keep illegal immigrants here in the U.S., on average.

That's each tax payer, so if you and your spouse work, double that figure, that includes those that are retired and collecting social security.

This figure doesn't include what you pay in state taxes and what your state contributes to these illegals.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of paying somebody else's way and it gets worse as the years go by.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu May 18, 2023 2:32 pm

Seems that joe crow 2.0 wants as many terrorist as he can get to come to the USofA, he wants so many, he's breaking records.

What I'd really like to know is how many haven't been caught and are now forming a coalition to blow up some building in a major city or maybe take out some critical infrastructure:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/broken-border-terrorist-watch-list-arrests-spike-as-migrants-flock-to-us-from-farther-countries

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:03 pm

From October 1, 2022 thru the end of May, 125 terrorist arrests have been made that are on the FBI's list:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-terror-watchlist-arrests-encounters-southern-border-fy-23-hits-all-time-record

The big question is, how many of the hundreds of thousands of got away's are on that list, that are now in major cities getting prepared to make an attack on citizens or our infrastructure?????

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:23 am

In the past dozen years, we have had over 10 Million people cross the border, and half of those didn't come under border patrol scrutiny. Probably half of that number have never come into contact with Law Enforcement, at all.

That is 2.5 million that have never come into contact with law enforcement. If 99% of those are friendly to the US, potentially 25,000 of them are hostile. (And they are not necessarily on any watch list.)

Food for thought.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum