What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags

Go down

What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags Empty What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags

Post by ReadyMom Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 pm

What Type of Clothes to Pack in Your 72-Hour Kit
https://www.thereadystore.com/diy/10509/what-type-of-clothes-to-pack-in-your-72-hour-kit/

It seems that all too often, preppers can be overly concerned about the supplies and tools they have in their 72-hour kit, and forget that everyday items like clothing are just as important in a survival situation. Making sure you’ve packed the proper clothes in your bug out bag is very crucial – and can often mean the difference between surviving and emergency just as much as any other item.

A survival situation can strike when you least expect it – when you’re on vacation, when you’re on your way home from work, or even when you’re in bed for the night. You don’t want to be caught with just your Bermuda shorts, your business casual office wear, or your sleepwear for the next 72 hours. But if you’re not already packed with the clothing you need, that’s exactly what could happen. ---CONTINUED---

Includes:
    Should you pack seasonally?
    The attributes survival clothing needs
    What to Pack

Admin

Back to top Go down

What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags Empty Re: What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Clothing for your Bug Out Bag
https://preparednessmama.com/clothing-for-your-bug-out-bag/

I don’t know about you, but it’s been a few months since I looked at the contents of by bug out bag. Now that the warmer months are coming on I opened my kit to do an inventory and was struck with my clothing choice when I packed it several months ago.

It’s a good thing I checked, because there’s no way I can fit in those clothes!

The clothes we pack in our bug out bags are often an afterthought. Just grab a few old pairs of pants and shirts and be done with it. Let’s face it, you can live a week in the same clothes if needed and it wouldn’t kill you (although your companions might complain!).

Clothing provides a number of functions that we take for granted daily.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags Empty Re: What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Know the Fabrics to Make Smart Clothing Choices
https://survivalcommonsense.com/best-winter-clothing-fabrics/

What Clothes to Pack in 72 Hour Bags Dachstein-mittens   One of the most important activities for preparedness in any setting is know how to dress and what fabrics to wear. Different fabrics have radically different properties. Choosing the wrong type, or mixing clothing of different materials can be disastrous. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down