Ebola-General Info (NOT News)

Go down

Ebola-General Info (NOT News) Empty Ebola-General Info (NOT News)

Post by ReadyMom Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 am

Good article. It first recaps current situation with American doctor who is currently being monitored, in Nebraska. Then it reviews basic Ebola prep facts.

It’s Back: How to Prep for Ebola 2.0
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/its-back-how-to-prep-for-ebola-2-0/

Ebola-General Info (NOT News) How-to-Prep-for-Ebola-2.0   The second biggest Ebola outbreak in history is going on the in the Democratic Republic of Congo right now. It’s second only to the 2014 outbreak that infected nearly thirty thousand people and killed more than 11,000.

And now, it may be here in America.

An American healthcare worker was exposed ...

A few things that are important to note here.

The healthcare worker has not tested positive for Ebola, nor is the person showing any symptoms.

If the worker develops Ebola, it still doesn’t mean that he or she would have made fellow travelers sick. Ebola is not contagious until symptoms are exhibited, so if it’s true that there were no symptoms when the person was admitted to the UNMC, then it’s unlikely that the virus was passed on to others.

So it’s not the time to panic. But it’s time to be watchful. . . . ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Ebola-General Info (NOT News) Empty Re: Ebola-General Info (NOT News)

Post by ReadyMom Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:22 am

Ebola Facts – Top Things To Know
https://ebolapreparedness.org/ebola-facts/

Ebola is a killer disease that presents with .... CONTINUED

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Updated: Prepping for an Ebola Lockdown
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/updated-prepping-for-an-ebola-lockdown/

Ebola-General Info (NOT News) ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theorganicprepper.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F10%2FUpdated-prepping-for-lockdown   When I first wrote this article, Ebola was a distant threat in a few little countries on the other side of the globe. But, now it’s here, in America. Not only are there suspected cases and confirmed cases, there’s a note of hysteria in the news.  Many of the supplies I originally recommended have been sold out. So I’ve updated this article with some new information and some new resources so that you can find the supplies you need. I have added multiple sources for as many things as possible. I urge you not to panic, and to prepare calmly and methodically. If you’re new to preparedness, this may feel very overwhelming. Pay special attention to the recommended books in that case, because they’ll guide you through this situation and many others.  If you’ve been doing this for a while, realize you probably already have most of what you need. Your focus should be on topping up your supplies, and being watchful. The most important thing you can do is to remain focused and purposeful.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down