Shipping container launched missiles

5 posters

Go down

Shipping container launched missiles Empty Shipping container launched missiles

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:23 am

Anytime I see a story like this I pay attention.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-28/china-testing-long-range-cruise-missile-fired-concealed-ship-container

Think of the implications of a system like this. Get creative. Do you have any idea how many container ships are at sea at any time? How many different nations they are flagged to? How closely do you think they are monitored?

These type of systems would be ideal for any 3rd rate dictatorship, terrorist group, Iran, nk, china, Pakistan, Russia etc...

This is an ideal platform for a sneak attack first strike capability. It's also the (one second after spoiler alert) delivery system of the EMPs in one second after.

This also happened. The only reason this ship was stopped is they thought it was smuggling drugs
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/north-korean-ship-carrying-hidden-missile-equipment-detained-after-leaving-f6C10647045

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Shipping container launched missiles Empty Re: Shipping container launched missiles

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am

The ideal thing for them to do would be to fire off the weapon whether it is a nuke or a EMP weapon and then sink the ship to conceal exactly who done it

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Shipping container launched missiles Empty Re: Shipping container launched missiles

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:07 am

Shocked Heck, anyone of a dozen countries or ISIS, etc., doesn't even have to come close to are mainland to do us harm. They can hit one of our territories such as Guam, or the state of Hawaii or one of our closest allies like Japan.

Like Dave58 said, launch a dozen missiles from the ship and then sink it. ISIS is crazy enough, they'll ride the missle to its destination carrying their flag. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:53 am

Here's one video on container missile, but I was looking for another that was good:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:10 am

rick1 wrote:Shocked Heck, anyone of a dozen countries or ISIS, etc., doesn't even have to come close to are mainland to do us harm. They can hit one of our territories such as Guam, or the state of Hawaii or one of our closest allies like Japan.

Like Dave58 said, launch a dozen missiles from the ship and then sink it. ISIS is crazy enough, they'll ride the missle to its destination carrying their flag. Shocked

I had an immediate flash back to Dr Strangelove:

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:00 am

Laugh Animated  That's a good one D.M.W.568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down