Church Shooting

2 posters

Go down

Church Shooting Empty Church Shooting

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:23 am

I thought this was a good video on reactions in a church when there was an active shooter & then a congregation response with armed church members. So ... I'm putting this in the Firearms forum and not the Chit-chat forum: (VIDEO at LINK)

*WARNING: GRAPHIC* Video Show Moments Before And After West Freeway Church of Christ Shooting
https://concealednation.org/2019/12/warning-graphic-video-show-moments-before-and-after-west-freeway-church-of-christ-shooting/

Video is circulating the internet that shows the moments just before the shooting at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas took place, as well as the moments after.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Church Shooting Empty Re: Church Shooting

Post by TRex2 Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:14 am

There are likely to be a lot of racial, religious, and political discussions revolving around this shooting.

The biggest factor in preventing this from becoming a mass shooting (by definition, that means four killed) is that Texas, a few years back, decided to allow concealed carry (and maybe open carry) in Churches, and several people in the Church decided to carry.

(In Texas, to get a License to Carry, you have to demonstrate proficiency with the handgun.)

I am sure the caliber and quality of the ammo had something to do with how quickly the guy went down. Shot placement was also instrumental, as the only shot I saw (at 18 to 19 seconds) looked like it was somewhere within 6 inches of the perp's adam's apple.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:19 am

TRex2 wrote:

I am sure the caliber and quality of the ammo had something to do with how quickly the guy went down. Shot placement was also instrumental, as the only shot I saw (at 18 to 19 seconds) looked like it was somewhere within 6 inches of the perp's adam's apple.

Congregant who took out the shooter was a former FBI agent!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down