Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site

4 posters

Go down

Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site Empty Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site

Post by ReadyMom Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:51 am

Here's Mike Lindell's new site. It's supposed to be a combination of Twitter and YouTube. It's already been attacked on his first day, yesterday. He said he can handle a billion people. He's not allowing foul language or using God's name in vain. Other than that, he touting free speech. I went on today and it's FAST. Here are a couple of articles about it and the link to get on:

Link: https://frankspeech.com/

Mike Lindell says his free speech platform will be a combo of YouTube and Twitter, and no one will be able to take it down
https://www.theblaze.com/news/mypillow-lindell-platform-frank-speech

Mike Lindell To Launch New Social Media Called ‘Frank Speech’ This Week, Says It Can Hold 1 Billion Users
https://nationalfile.com/mike-lindell-to-launch-new-social-media-called-frank-speech-this-week-says-it-can-hold-1-billion-users/

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site Empty Re: Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site

Post by ReadyMom Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:57 am

Looks like the FrankSpeech site has had another major attack against it and you can't log in yet. He's got a marathon video show going on over there, right now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site Empty Re: Frankspeech-Mike Lindell's new social media site

Post by TRex2 Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:54 pm

ReadyMom wrote:...
Mike Lindell says his free speech platform will be a combo of YouTube and Twitter, and no one will be able to take it down
Pretty Bold. Kinda reminds me of certain ships: Titanic, Bismark, etc.

Still, it is good to have one more hard target, on our side.
I think we may be close to the point where the hackers can't take them all down at the same time.
(EMP still means all bets are off.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:15 am

The Latest News on Frankspeech

Mike Lindell is having a cyber symposium (whatever that is) this week on Frankspeech web site.

One obstacle with this web site is the requirement of both email address and phone number. I am not ready to give both of those to him, yet, just to get into his site.

OTOH, requiring both of those should keep the spammers and other trouble makers at bay, at least to some degree.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:58 am

TRex2 wrote:The Latest News on Frankspeech

Mike Lindell is having a cyber symposium (whatever that is) this week on Frankspeech web site.

One obstacle with this web site is the requirement of both email address and phone number. I am not ready to give both of those to him, yet, just to get into his site.

OTOH, requiring both of those should keep the spammers and other trouble makers at bay, at least to some degree.

Unless they are checking the email and phone number are accurate it should be pretty easy to spoof with false info. Heck, pick any real estate agent's info if they do any basic checking since those would: a) be a matched pair, b) is really easy to find (every agent today has both listed on their listings and website) and more importantly c) have no connection to you.

Of course providing false info could be considered a violation of federal (CFAA) or state law depending on the terms of service on the site. So make sure you're comfortable with whatever level of risk you're taking or just walk away....

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:29 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:

Unless they are checking the email and phone number are accurate it should be pretty easy to spoof with false info. Heck, pick any real estate agent's info if they do any basic checking since those would: a) be a matched pair, b) is really easy to find (every agent today has both listed on their listings and website) and more importantly c) have no connection to you.

Of course providing false info could be considered a violation of federal (CFAA) or state law depending on the terms of service on the site. So make sure you're comfortable with whatever level of risk you're taking or just walk away....
Worked with "Two Factor Authentication," lately?

Easy way to make it harder (not impossible) to spoof: send text message with six digit number to the phone number, and a link to the email (common way for forums like this one to authenticate). You have to click on the link and provide the six digit number to establish an account.

I can make a new email address in about 5 minutes, but I don't know how to make a burner phone number, yet. I guess I will set that up soon. If I can't find a free way to do it, I can do it for about $30 by buying one of those "no contract" flip phones.

I am not in any hurry, though. I have decided to allow the people above the median wage and wealth levels to finance the coming wars. I worked for the "Patriots" for the last two, and, based on my current situation, will consider myself on the disabled and retired list for the coming wars. At most I might run an Intel operation for some of those who have the job of surviving the conflict. I'll keep my toe in the water, but that is about all.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am

TRex2 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:

Worked with "Two Factor Authentication," lately?

Easy way to make it harder (not impossible) to spoof: send text message with six digit number to the phone number, and a link to the email (common way for forums like this one to authenticate). You have to click on the link and provide the six digit number to establish an account.

I can make a new email address in about 5 minutes, but I don't know how to make a burner phone number, yet. I guess I will set that up soon. If I can't find a free way to do it, I can do it for about $30 by buying one of those "no contract" flip phones.

I am not in any hurry, though. I have decided to allow the people above the median wage and wealth levels to finance the coming wars. I worked for the "Patriots" for the last two, and, based on my current situation, will consider myself on the disabled and retired list for the coming wars. At most I might run an Intel operation for some of those who have the job of surviving the conflict. I'll keep my toe in the water, but that is about all.

Ah, that's the problem right there. I NEVER give out my cellphone, not even to folks who need to be able to call me. I keep a landline and give that out sparingly. So I automatically assume asking for phone number just means that they want to add me to a bulk call list for solicitations later.

So yeah, if they are doing 2FA with the info before letting people into the symposium that'll keep most riffraff out. But it will also keep out folks who like their privacy....oh well.

There may be a way of using VoIP to receive SMS, but I didn't find an easy way to do that and I'm more than willing to pass on the symposium. Evil or Very Mad

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:25 am

I am not really that interested in the "symposium."  I had to look that word up, and it is similar to an informal forum. Well, we have that right here Very Happy

I just saw a lot of activity, trying to get people to sign up, and though I would pass it along, in case anyone is interested.

I believe he is honestly trying to start a platform similar to Farcebook, for conservatives, somewhat like Gab has done to imitate Twitter (But Gab is expanding to other services, and they are not limited to Conservatives.)

I reveal my real info to a very rare few that I have had discussions on the Net with, over a period of years. I can count them on my fingers. One of these days I might set up a fully functional, fictional, person on the Net, to scout out other places on the Net, but right now I think I will leave that to the next generation.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:22 am

I found this social media site by accident, I know nothing about it, somebody (TRex) may want to check it out and see what he thinks:

https://gettr.com/trending

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:01 am

I will check it out. There are so many of these little Social Media sites that I am building a "Social Media Encyclopedia" to keep track of them all.
Maybe I can migrate a copy of that to this forum.
(One problem is that some of them are NOT wholesome.)

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down