Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War

3 posters

Go down

Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War Empty Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War

Post by TRex2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:24 pm

Well, did anyone see this coming?

I knew it would come, but didn't know when.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/israel-palestinians-gaza-hamas-rockets-airstrikes-tel-aviv/2023/10/07/id/1137360/
Netanyahu: 'We Are at War' After Huge Hamas Attack Kills at Least 100
Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip carried out an unprecedented, multi-front attack on Israel at daybreak Saturday, firing thousands of rockets as dozens of Hamas fighters infiltrated the heavily fortified border of Israel in several locations. (Full Story)

Related Stories

Trump: US 'Taxpayer Dollars Helped Fund These Attacks'

DeSantis: Israel 'Paying the Price' for Biden's Iran Policy

Sen. Tim Scott: 'This Is an Assault on Western Civilization'

GOP Lawmakers Condemn Hamas, Blame Biden's $6B Iran Handout

World Reacts to Surprise Attack by Hamas on Israel

Pentagon: US Will Ensure Israel Has What it Needs to Defend Itself

None of this is really new.
(I mean, it is known that the Demoncrat party and Deep State are deeply antisemitic, to the point of changing definitions, rewriting history and funding Isreal's enemies.)
I doubt that we will provide serious help to Israel.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War Empty Re: Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War

Post by Dave58 Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:48 pm

This was really upsetting. I mean war is a ugly thing and people die in violent ways , But raping and beating women and children to death is not acceptable and is being done by animals and they need put down. I am looking forward to Israel turning it into a glass parking lot.. I hope the U.S. doesn't turn its back on them..

Get your beans ,bullets and Band-Aids with all the border crossing it will be coming to a town near you..

Stay safe and keep doing the things

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War Empty Re: Israel and Hamas (backed by Iran) at War

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:07 am

Dave58 wrote:This was really upsetting. I mean war is a ugly thing and people die in violent ways , But raping and beating women and children to death is not acceptable and is being done by animals and they need put down.
I am not familiar with these specifics, although, that is typical behavior of Islamists, everywhere.

I am looking forward to Israel  turning it into a glass parking lot.. I hope the U.S. doesn't turn its back on them..
I don't think that is the plan, in the short run, but Israel has stated they will exact an "unprecedented" cost, for this. If nuclear weapons are used, expect it to be several weeks, or even months, into the future.

Plan for the war to expand, to other fronts, and maybe even regionally. (Remember, hope for the best, plan for the worst.)

Get your beans ,bullets and Band-Aids with all the border crossing it will be coming to a town near you..
Stay safe and keep doing the things
Yep, that is one of those "fronts" I mentioned.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:11 am

TRex2 wrote:Well, did anyone see this coming?
I knew it would come, but didn't know when.
Massive intelligence failure, on all fronts.

Israel didn't see it, US intel didn't see it, I didn't see it.

But, then, Hamas apparently did go to extraordinary lengths, including sending hand written messages, by courier, to accomplish their goals.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:19 pm

The U.S. is sending a carrier strike group to the eastern med. in support of Israel:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ap-us-united-states-israel-palestinians_n_6522efece4b0a32c15befeae

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:52 am

rick1 wrote:The U.S. is sending a carrier strike group to the eastern med. in support of Israel:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ap-us-united-states-israel-palestinians_n_6522efece4b0a32c15befeae
Yep. And it isn't like we have a whole lot of these things, around the world.

We don't have enough assets to deal with the threats in E Asia.

Remember, this is all orchestrated. Not by "Corn Puff" or even because of him. He is a symptom, and this is the culmination of three decades of neglect of our Military forces, and, nearly a century of the US going down the wrong roads. It should surprise no one who has read "Fate of Empires."

On a more immediate note: we should be on high alert for terrorist action in the US. Especially around, but not limited to, areas where the Jewish population is visible.

On an eternal note:
The world hates the Jewish Nation, because the world hates God, and they are His chosen people. (In Roman's 11, it says that, at the end of the Church Age, God will return His attention to rebuilding David's Kingdom) Islam is the instrument Satan is currently using to bludgeon God's people. This could be a sign of the approaching end to the Church age (basically, the age of the Gentiles referred to in verse 25), although in human terms, that could be today, or it could still be years away.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:54 am

Iran backing Hamas and Hezbollah, Libya and Syria proxy bombing Israel.

The U.S. may send second carrier strike group, WW3 here we come:

https://theaviationist.com/2023/10/10/second-aircraft-carrier-off-israel/

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/war-with-hamas-clashes-with-lebanon-syria-how-israel-faces-attack-on-3-fronts/ar-AA1i3ae6

Now, will the U.S. be next to be attacked from far easterners crossing our southern border illegally, maybe, maybe not, you decide:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/10/data-reveals-70000-illegal-aliens-terrorist-threatening-nations-encountered-border/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:13 pm

https://x.com/RealMattCouch/status/1712131895469695073?s=20

Better get your gas tanks and cans full it may be a very long ,cold winter...

Keep doing the things

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:55 am

The 26th Marine Expeditionary Force (3,000 Marines and Sailors) are on the move:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marines-move-middle-east-result-emerging-events

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:08 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:42 pm

Yep, saw that. They're supposed to be non-combat troops, i.e. doctors, nurses and such.

The combat troops the U.S. said it's not sending are the group of 3000 sailors and marines that are on their way there now.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:10 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:54 pm

We can add this to the mix:
https://www.hoover.org/research/obamas-disastrous-iran-deal
Monday, July 20, 2015 5 min read
By: Richard A. Epstein

The agreement dramatically changes Iran’s status as an international aggressor. Elliott Abrams gives us the grim tally. Right off the bat, Iran’s nuclear program has gone from illegal to legal. The new agreement lets Iran keep 6,000 centrifuges and it allows the country to continue to do its own weapons research. It is likely that it can do a lot more outside the agreement as well. In five years the agreement lifts an arms embargo and in eight years all restrictions on ballistic missiles will be lifted.

It is often said that negotiation involves the process of give and take, by which it is not meant that the United States and its allies give and Iran takes. Unfortunately, that pattern has been observed in this recent deal. Iran had no hesitation in stating in the eleventh hour that various limitations on its sovereignty, e.g. inspections, were “unacceptable.” Today its position is that the sanctions must be lifted immediately. But the Obama administration was extraordinarily reluctant to say that any Iranian proposal was unacceptable. The drama in the negotiation was how far the Iranians would push the agreement to their side of the table—which is exactly what to expect from any negotiation that relies exclusively on carrots and disdains all sticks.
It has been eight years.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Last edited by rick1 on Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another link)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 pm

Meanwhile, Hamas is using multiple propaganda channels to sell naive Americans a lot of lies about what is going on, and what Israel has or has not done.

One stream of propaganda is overt, coming through their mouthpieces, CAIR and Al Jazeera, and at least one other, covert, stream through Universities, Marxist organizations (like BLM) and even some "church" groups that teach social justice, rather than Gospel.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2023/10/22/gaza-hospital-explosion-hamas-israel-war-misinformation/71246499007/
Palestinian terror groups' false accusation that Israeli forces destroyed a hospital in Gaza was instantly covered as fact by journalists. It was damning to see.
Jonathan A. Greenblatt Opinion contributor Oct 22, 2023
The blood libel isn’t new – but it is terrifying to see it spread across the world in the wake of the Hamas massacre, its reach expanded and its impact intensified by shoddy news coverage of this crisis.

Palestinian terror groups’ false accusation that Israeli forces destroyed a hospital in Gaza was instantly covered as fact by journalists. As the unconfirmed allegation was highlighted in headlines, news feeds and push notifications, the reaction was immediate, threatening Jewish communities around the world.

This happened even as the allegation was quickly rebutted by the Israeli government. And U.S. sources have said that the missile likely was fired from within Gaza by Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a local terror organization that essentially serves as a junior version of Hamas.

As the sun rose, it became clear that, while the misfired missile had claimed casualties, the hospital had not been flattened. Indeed, independent experts assessed that it had been set ablaze by an explosion on the ground.
And a small explosion, at that. Most likely the rocket propellant.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:55 pm

Heck TRex, ya got the demonrat SQUAD that's say that stuff and the far left radical college students and professors pushing it.

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:12 pm

rick1 wrote:Heck TRex, ya got the demonrat SQUAD that's say that stuff and the far left radical college students and professors pushing it.
Yep. That is the stuff I was referring to, when I wrote:
and at least one other, covert, [propaganda] stream through Universities, Marxist organizations (like BLM) and even some "church" groups that teach social justice, rather than Gospel.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:06 am

Israel to use new "sponge bomb" in the tunnels in Gaza.

As my drill instructors said back in '69, "you sacrifice a few to save a million."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sponge-bombs-israels-new-secret-weapon-for-inside-hamas-tunnels/ar-AA1iQFFj

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:02 am

rick1 wrote:Israel to use new "sponge bomb" in the tunnels in Gaza.

As my drill instructors said back in '69, "you sacrifice a few to save a million."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sponge-bombs-israels-new-secret-weapon-for-inside-hamas-tunnels/ar-AA1iQFFj
Those who do not understand the horrors of war, and the abject evil we are dealing with, cannot possibly fathom our mindset.

I have talked to a few people who are simply offended, when I express how this battle might go. They don't seem t understand the need to hurt people, and cannot fathom the mindset that negotiating with Hamas to get hostages is simply giving Hamas the time and attention they want, and there is zero chance Hamas will act rationally, or humanely.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:49 am

Or Israel could flood the tunnels and then shoot them like drowning rats as they come out.

Egypt flooded the tunnels years ago with raw sewage, it worked for them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-military-considers-flooding-hamas-tunnels-ahead-of-ground-invasion-of-gaza/ar-AA1iQeGJ

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:17 am

rick1 wrote:All female Israel combat fighters eliminate an estimated 100:

(link)
Shows what good training can lead to.

From the link:
Stephen Sorace October 25, 2023
A co-ed Israeli combat squad eliminated nearly 100 Hamas terrorists while protecting towns along Israel’s borders, and the unit’s female commander says their heroic actions leave "no more doubts about female combat soldiers," according to a report.

Lt.-Col. Or Ben-Yehuda commands the Caracal Battalion, a mixed-gender infantry combat unit that has been protecting Israel near the southern Gaza Strip from Hamas infiltration, the Jerusalem Post reported.

"Their training and performance on the battlefield have erased any doubts. They fought bravely, saved lives, and emerged as heroes," Ben-Yehuda said of the female troops, according to the newspaper.

Ben-Yehuda received reports of Hamas terrorists near the Sufa and Nirim kibbutzim along the border near the southern Gaza Strip, the report said. She reportedly led her troops to Sufa and learned that terrorists had entered a military base.
Original Link:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/female-led-idf-combat-squad-eliminates-nearly-100-hamas-terrorists-firefights-border-report-says
(I paste stuff in here, because I don't trust other resources to keep it on their site.)

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:31 pm

Not only is Iran backing Hamas, they've executed over 100 of their citizens since the Israel/Hamas war began:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-on-execution-spree-since-start-of-israel-hamas-war-killing-107-anti-regime-activists-ethnic-minority/ar-AA1k2Skj

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:37 pm

Much like the white people out cheering the Burn Loot Murder organization, there have been a faction of Jews in this country that have expressed hatred towards Israel, backed BLM (linked to Hamas) and expressed hatred of White and Asian people. ADL appears to be among those who express hatred of Israel, White people and Asian peoples.

Elon Musk has recently been libeled, multiple times, by the MSM, and has lost advertisers because of it. He is suing Media Matters and a few others who have libeled him.

They claim he is antisemitic, but their evidence does not hold up to scrutiny.

Never forget the MSM is unreliable (I mean dishonest: period).
Never forget they are in competition with Elon Musk and want him shut down.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:59 pm

TRex2 wrote:

Those who do not understand the horrors of war, and the abject evil we are dealing with, cannot possibly fathom our mindset.

I have talked to a few people who are simply offended, when I express how this battle might go. They don't seem t understand the need to hurt people, and cannot fathom the mindset that negotiating with Hamas to get hostages is simply giving Hamas the time and attention they want, and there is zero chance Hamas will act rationally, or humanely.
Well, here it is, a month later and it seems Netanyahu is much better than I am at dealing with Hamas. He has gotten over a third of the hostages released.

Still, Hamas is primarily aimed at stalling the fight until world opinion can turn against Israel.

Disinformation and propaganda networks were in place, even before this started, and they have been laying it on, thick.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:30 am

TRex2 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Well, here it is, a month later and it seems Netanyahu is much better than I am at dealing with Hamas. He has gotten over a third of the hostages released.

Still, Hamas is primarily aimed at stalling the fight until world opinion can turn against Israel.

Disinformation and propaganda networks were in place, even before this started, and they have been laying it on, thick.

Well, it looks like U.S. opinion is turning against Israel, and from a high ranking Jewish DEMONRAT:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/schumer-trashed-disgusting-speech-calling-israel-dump-netanyahu-outrageously-inappropriate

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:31 pm

rick1 wrote:Well, it looks like U.S. opinion is turning against Israel, and from a high ranking Jewish DEMONRAT:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/schumer-trashed-disgusting-speech-calling-israel-dump-netanyahu-outrageously-inappropriate
In the words Jesus used, Schumer is an "old fox."

In today's jargon, that would be A Rat.

I know, for certain, Schumer doesn't believe what God says in the Bible, about those who bless Israel. I am not certain Schumer believes in God, at all.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:16 pm

If I understand what went on, yesterday, America shook its fist in God's face, again, by allowing a UN resolution against Israel.

This does not bode well for our future.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:43 pm

Corn pop is stabbing PM Net in the back, I guess he wants Hamas to regroup and recruit, so they can attack innocent Israel's again. I hope PM Net told him to pound sand:

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/04/biden-ceasefire-gaza-netanyahu-call

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:39 am

rick1 wrote:Corn pop is stabbing PM Net in the back, I guess he wants Hamas to regroup and recruit, so they can attack innocent Israel's again. I hope PM Net told him to pound sand:

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/04/biden-ceasefire-gaza-netanyahu-call
It isn't quite as simple as that. America is helping fund Hamas, and the "do gooders" are insuring Hamas is kept supplied with food, water, and medicine.

If we don't give Israel all of the ammunition they need, and unconditional moral support, we are simply encouraging terrorists.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 pm

Depending on who you listen to, there are some variations on what took place inside of Iran, during yesterday's attack. Some say there were manned aircraft used, others say it was all drones and missiles.

Iran stated that the explosions were from their Air Defense systems.

They sure were. The explosions were from those Air Defense systems getting blown up Very Happy

Iran may have gotten the message:
Israel can reach out and touch them, in meaningful ways.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:09 am

While they may have temporarily overplayed their hand, with all of the University riots (pretending to be mere protests, of course), it is amazing the amount of damage The Enemy has done through their propaganda channels.

They have the Left divided over whether to fund Israel or not, pushing their antisemitic propaganda through college professors who are loyal to Marxism and the MSM who are loyal to the New World Order. The MSM and college rioters will parrot the propaganda from Hamas like it is gospel (for instance, on how many "civilians" have been killed) even after that propaganda has been completely debunked.

They have the right divided, over backing Zelensky, by pushing propaganda through MSM and even some Church denominations (the Russians took control of the Russian Orthodox Church, back when the SVB and SVR was still called KGB and GRU.  They push disinformation that Pres Z is a tyrant, that he is antisemitic, and that he engages in censorship. They also push the myth that we (via CIA) staged a coup in Ukraine. Most of these accusations are cut and paste from what happened about 20 years ago, but with the roles switched, when the KGB staged a coup to install Yanukovych as president of Ukraine.

Now, to be fair and honest the Right's argument is valid, that we are securing Ukraine's border (which we agreed to do, in the 90's) but not securing our own (as required by law, and the Constitution).

In the case of Hamas and the, so called, Palestinians (most of whom are descendants of Egyptian or Arab fighters who refused to return to their own countries after the wars), the "Palestinians" provide themselves as human shields for Hamas (many, if not most, voluntarily) because they support Hamas (polls and surveys have confirmed this). After every major Israeli action, Hamas provides numbers (which are ludicrously exaggerated) about the collateral damage. The Marxist propagandists recite those numbers, even after they have been debunked, because they secretly support the terrorists.

Only, it isn't so secret, any more, with Islamists in the streets waving flags and proudly proclaiming to be Hamas. The question is, of course, will the government press charges (since these things are illegal) or will the Deep State do their usual and protect those who support terrorists?

But, as the booklet I wrote points out, all of these are a single war, begin brought against us on half dozen fronts. Most of what is going on is designed to divide us and deplete our ability to defend ourselves.

Better work hard now, to prepare: the future is going to be rough.

A pint of sweat can save a gallon of blood - Oliver Cromwell.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:00 pm

The biden administration won't press charges, heck, they're backed by the demonrats, this is what they want. Did you hear what AOC said, and old corn pop agreed with her.

Yep, be prepared, it's going to be a long road to hoe, especially if trump wins in november.

THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN PEACE, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN WAR.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Today at 10:43 am

No back bone joe, is stabbing the Israel's in the back, again. All our allies cannot depend on any backing from the U.S. while this clown is in office.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-vows-withhold-weapons-israel-netanyahu-goes-forward-rafah-invasion

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down