Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric

4 posters

Go down

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Empty Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am

Camp Stove Coffee Pot, Percolator Type
https://livingprepared.blogspot.com/search/label/Camp%20Stove%20Pots%20and%20Pans

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Perk%2Bpot   Most everyone enjoys a morning or evening cup or two of coffee. But what do you do when a disaster occurs and the electrical grid is down for weeks? Your Mr. Coffee or Keurig brewers are useless.

Here’s where camping gear comes into play with the old fashion Percolator to save the day! The Percolator shown below has two purposes, one for making coffee and the other for boiling water for instant soups, dehydrated pouch meals or water for tea etc. You don’t need a camping stove to make it work, a simple campfire will brew and keep the coffee or water hot all day long.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Empty Re: Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric

Post by rick1 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:53 pm

We have several percolators that we picked up at yard sales and flea markets, 5 in total, only paid a few bucks for each of them. And we have used them more often than you think. They really come in handy when the power is out and you need that cup of joe.

Also have thousands of the coffee filters that fit them.

Back to top Go down

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Empty Re: Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric

Post by Cinnamon Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 pm

We have the same percolator, plus a few others, including an antique PYREX glass one. Campfire coffee is great.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimLE Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 pm

i have a 8 cup perculator from walmart.i got it for camping only when i 1st bought it.but have used it during power outages more often then camping.i need to get around to buying a larger one thoe.i use to not like the instant coffee. but i do now.

expect the worst. Hope for the best. And capitalize on each situation the best you can..

“Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an example unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.”
jimLE
jimLE

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:22 pm

6 Ways To Make Coffee Without Electricity
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/6-ways-to-make-coffee-when-the-power-is-out/

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Ngcb1 Coffee can be the one staple that adds a sense of normalcy in hard times. You might even be one of those diehard coffee lovers who ritualize their coffee brewing. But what happens when the electricity goes out? There will come a time when the shit hits the fan and you find yourself facing the apocalypse without any power source.

Or maybe you just forgot to pay the electric bill. In any case, you’ll need a way to feed your caffeine addiction without having to eat coffee grounds. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:50 am

5 Off-Grid Coffee Brewing Methods for When the Power Goes Out
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/off-grid-coffee/

Coffee Pots-Camping & Percolator Styles-Non Electric Off-grid-coffee (SNIP) ... How do you make off-grid coffee?

Here are a few options that you may want to consider. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimLE Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:03 pm

I've bought a 12 cup stovetop percolator and a tea kettle since my last post here.both has come in handy since then.ive used the 12 cup stovetop percolator on camp outs when it comes to the camp stove and campfire alike,as well as on the stovetop in my kitchen.it work's great in all three situations.

expect the worst. Hope for the best. And capitalize on each situation the best you can..

“Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an example unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.”
jimLE
jimLE

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:59 pm

jimLE wrote:I've bought a 12 cup stovetop percolator and a tea kettle since my last post here.
I bought each of our kids/spouses the camping percolater/cup sets last Christmas. I'm trying to find something 'prep' related, but under the guise of 'camping' each year, for them! Cool

Admin

jimLE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:22 am

ReadyMom wrote:
jimLE wrote:I've bought a 12 cup stovetop percolator and a tea kettle since my last post here.
 I bought each of our kids/spouses the camping percolater/cup sets last Christmas. I'm trying to find something 'prep' related, but under the guise of 'camping' each year, for them! Cool

You're sneaky RM Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down