Preparing for Those With Autism

Go down

Preparing for Those With Autism Empty Preparing for Those With Autism

Post by ReadyMom Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:59 am

Prepping for Your Loved One with Autism: Basic Needs
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/prepping-loved-one-autism-basic-needs/

Preparing for Those With Autism Hiking-family-text (SNIP) ... The reason I may prep differently from the average prepper enthusiast is because I have children with special needs. My boys are two and seven years old and have Autism Spectrum Disorder. When I prepare for a disaster, I have to take their special and very specific needs into consideration. By writing this, I’m hoping to not only give a little bit of a fresh perspective on prepping in general but also some insight on how to prep for your loved ones if they happen to have special needs. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Those With Autism Empty Re: Preparing for Those With Autism

Post by ReadyMom Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:03 am

Prepping for Your Loved One with Autism: Food
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/prepping-autism-food/

Preparing for Those With Autism Autism-food (SNIP) ... Many children (and adults) diagnosed with Autism have feeding difficulties. This means that it is difficult for them to eat or that they cannot eat many foods. The difficulties range from mild to severe and everything in between. My children do not have severe difficulties such as the need for feeding tubes, but they do have Sensory Processing Disorder. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down