Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic

2 posters

Go down

Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic Empty Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic

Post by ReadyMom Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Prepper's Natural Medicine: Life-Saving Herbs, Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for When There is No Doctor
By: Cat Ellis

Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic 51r%2B6WN11VL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_   When disaster strikes and you lose all access to doctors, hospitals and pharmacies, natural medicine will be your family’s best hope for survival. Prepper’s Natural Medicine is the definitive guide to creating powerful home remedies for any health situation, including:

•Herbal Salve for Infections
•Poultice for Broken Bones
•Natural Ointment for Poison Ivy
•Infused Honey for Burns
•Essential Oil for Migraines
•Soothing Tea for Allergies
•Nutritional Syrup for Flu

With easy-to-read herbal charts, a breakdown of essential oils, tips for stockpiling natural medicines and step-by-step instructions for creating your own elixirs, salves and more, this book offers everything you need to keep you and your loved ones safe.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic Empty Re: Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic

Post by Violet Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:45 am

I've a newbie learning homeopathic medicine remedies.  So far I am completely amazed at how well they work!!   There is a learning curve to learn how to identify the best remedy to take and how to dose.  It's completely different mindset than the allopathic methods we are used to.  Here is a recommended book:  Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic Homeop10
Violet
Violet

ReadyMom and rick1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic Empty Re: Books-Medical-Natural & Homeopathic

Post by Violet Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:47 am

Violet
Violet

ReadyMom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:55 pm

First Aid Room - HOMEOPATHIC links to remedy matching (I'm going to print info at each link and save in binder)

http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/index.php

Violet
Violet

ReadyMom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down