Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash

3 posters

Go down

Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash Empty Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Shocked   IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash
https://ktvo.com/news/local/ieds-tied-to-central-iowa-truck-crash?fbclid=IwAR1QhaeqrupyQI-zbZbDIlap32BHeivLURGgkf9KPeaFUb6Ht2R7dr8vF3Q

KNOXVILLE, Iowa — At 3 p.m. on January 12, 2020, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office requested the assistance of the Iowa State Fire Marshal Division to investigate suspected improvised explosive devices (IEDs) recovered from a fatal single-truck crash which occurred east of Knoxville around 12:04 a.m.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash Empty Re: Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 am

Strange.
Most incidents like this are fairly easy to research and find a reason, usually one the MSM isn't willing to tell us, but I looked at a couple of angles and could find no reason for anyone from where he was from, to be carrying IED's to where he was found.
There has to be something that isn't known, yet.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash Empty Re: Iowa: IEDs tied to central Iowa truck crash

Post by rick1 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:58 am

I bet a beer that hundreds of thousands of americans have homemade IED's or something close to them. You can find instructions on how to make them on the net.

All you need is a body, fuse and explosive , the 3 basics of any type a ammunition that you have in your home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down