Dehydrated Baby Food

Go down

Dehydrated Baby Food Empty Dehydrated Baby Food

Post by ReadyMom Tue May 19, 2020 11:08 am

Dehydrated Baby Food: Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Squash
http://foodstorageandsurvival.com/dehydrated-baby-food-sweet-potato-pumpkin-squash/

Dehydrated Baby Food IMG_5757   (SNIP) ... The sweet potatoes were already cooked from the dinner–they had been baked in foil like a baked potato and then the peels were taken off after the baking so didn’t have any butter/spices/etc already in them. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Dehydrated Baby Food Empty Re: Dehydrated Baby Food

Post by ReadyMom Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am

Make Your Own Dehydrated Baby Food
http://foodstorageandsurvival.com/make-your-own-dehydrated-baby-food/

Dehydrated Baby Food IMG_5658   I know you’re thinking why not just make the baby food and either use it or freeze it, but I’m ahead of you on that one! Here’s why you would want some dehydrated baby food. For taking along when baby goes for their backpacking adventure (you know carrying the baby in the baby-backpack is heavy enough–you don’t need all that baby food weighing you down more). For using on any trip where packing space is limited, but water is accessible. For baby’s emergency kit. For your food storage if you might have a baby coming to stay from the extended family. Because it has a long shelf life so you can get a head start on baby food storage when you have a million carrots now, but the baby won’t be eating solid foods until NEXT fall. So now that I’ve got you convinced that you need some dehydrated baby food, here’s how to make some. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down