What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest

+2
Drinkthekoolaid
TRex2
6 posters

Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty Civil Unrest

Post by rick1 Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:12 am

Here's an article I came across about prepping for civil unrest from prepperbits.com, there are some links at the end of the article on various subjects that are also interesting to read:

https://prepperbits.com/civil-unrest-three-tiered-approach/

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty Re: What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest

Post by TRex2 Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:33 pm

I am glad someone is thinking of this. Remember, in any disaster, one of the top threats is the bad behavior of others.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty Re: What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest

Post by rick1 Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 am

General James (Mad Dog) Mattis, former Sec. of Defense, has come out with a new book. Read the link, especially the last line, which I believe he is giving a statement of civil unrest:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-mattis-book-call-sign-chaos-learning-to-lead-takes-swipe-at-trump-2019-08-28/

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest

Post by ReadyMom Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Urban Guerrilla Tactics During Times of Severe Civil Unrest and War
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/urban-guerrilla-tactics-during-times-of-severe-civil-unrest-and-war/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Matthew-lejune-diptDnYCB3o-unsplash-scaled   Lesson: People get innovative with defense and they do it fast.

It doesn’t matter where you live, I bet that people will get creative with weapons and defensive tactics within a very short period of time. Those that learn to use what is around them and that have multiple layers of defense will have a large advantage over those that don’t get defensive fast.

The urban setting is what many people are going to find themselves in during any event. The tactics and environment are far different than the country. ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty civil unrest

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:40 am

How to Stay Safe During Civil Unrest
https://rethinksurvival.com/how-to-stay-safe-during-civil-unrest/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest How-stay-safe-civil-unrest Living in our modern world feels a lot like sitting on top of a powder keg while holding a match. We’re all holding our collective breath, waiting for the other shoe to drop and wondering which fuse will be the one that sets off an explosion of civil unrest.

It could be anything — from politics to pandemic — but regardless of the source, one thing is certain: the world WILL become far more dangerous than it already is, and we’ll have to take some steps to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. What do you need to do to stay safe during civil unrest? Here’s some thoughts… ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty Living Near Protest Areas

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:25 pm

11 Items to Carry When You Live Near Protests
https://www.shtfblog.com/11-items-to-carry-when-you-live-near-protests/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Man-wearing-gas-mask-standing-beside-store-facade-2833366 Most protests are peaceful, but emotions always run high at a protest, and it doesn’t take much for a peaceful protest to turn into a riot if something unexpected happens or goes wrong. Then there are just some people who are just intent on causing physical damage. If you live in urban areas where protests are happening, it only makes sense to be prepared if you need to be out on the streets. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:32 pm

Preparing for civil unrest
https://www.backwoodshome.com/preparing-for-civil-unrest/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Wolfe118-1 (HUGE SNIP) ... Civil unrest occurs when anger, frustration, or fear turn disruptive on a mass scale. Or when government officials crack down because they anticipate such disruptions. Crackdowns can lead to further frustration, leading to further crackdowns and so on—especially when the crackdowns look unwarranted and tyrannical.

In other words, civil unrest can arise from the anger of people or the folly of government or both together. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Even though these riots/protest/unrest might be slowing down, in general it's not. There is more and growing unrest that isn't going away. This is just one small phase of it. It's going to continue to get worse. There will be periods of calm and normal in between but the unrest will continue to build.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:56 pm

What to Do during Rioting: A Survival Guide
https://www.primalsurvivor.net/what-to-do-during-rioting/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Riot-police-min   Most of the time, it is easy to avoid rioting. Stay informed and you should be able to avoid the riot zone and stay safe.

But there are some situations where you might get caught in a riot (the Baltimore riots made this all too clear).

And there are yet other situations where you might be compelled to take to the streets in protest, even with the risk of rioting.

For these reasons, I believe that everyone should know what to do in case they are caught in a riot. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Preparedness guide to the Marxist revolution
https://www.glennbeck.com/glenn-beck/preparedness-guide-for-the-american-collapse-reset

(REALLY BIG SNIP) ... Nobody can predict what the next few months or years will be like, but if the last few months are any sort of guide, you should be ready to take actions to keep your family safe. What follows is a simple guide to get you started.  ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:26 am

With the civil unrest looming here in the U.S. and overseas, history is repeating itself. I remember the same happening in the mid 60's to the early 70's, many here don't remember and most of you weren't even born at the time.

Listen to the words very carefully and tell me your opinions if history is repeating itself or any other comments you may have:

https://www.ask.com/youtube?q=the%20song%20on%20the%20eve%20of%20destruction&v=qfZVu0alU0I&o=0&l=dir&qo=saLink

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:26 am

I wasn't quite old enough for Vietnam but I remember my brother was. I remember my Mom crying and my Dad pacing the floor when they were worried about my brother getting drafted......

I haven't heard that song for a very long time , but it seems strangely appropriate now, it really hits close to home...

It seems so many people are sleep walking thru whats going on right now. I don't know what it will take to wake them up. I had a person tell me that kids needed to go back to school because if they didn't they would get behind and I asked who they would get behind because nobody was sending their kids back right now. They told me that was good because the kids around here would have a chance to get ahead of everybody else Shocked HeadSlap

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Never forget, though, that this civil unrest is choreographed by the Left, to unseat Trump.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2020/07/06/the-love-affair-with-riots/

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/organizations/black-lives-matter-blm
Founded by Marxist revolutionaries in 2013, Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a movement that depicts the United States as a nation awash in racism, sexism, and homophobia. Demonstrators at BLM events have been known to: smear white police as trigger-happy bigots who are intent upon killing innocent, unarmed black males; taunt, and direct obscenities at, uniformed police officers who are on duty; throw rocks at police and threaten to kill them; and celebrate in the streets when a police officer is killed.
Connection:
https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/organizations/democratic-party-dp
In the document, the DNC also “renews our previous calls to action and urges Congress to adopt systemic reforms at state, local, and federal levels to prohibit law enforcement from profiling based on race, nationality, ethnicity, or religion, to minimize the transfer of excess equipment (like the military-grade vehicles and weapons that were used to police peaceful civilians in the streets of Ferguson, Missouri) to federal and state law enforcement; and to support prevention programs that give young people alternatives to incarceration.”

The DNC delegates approved the foregoing resolution on the same day a white sheriff’s deputy in Texas was shot to death by a black suspect in an unprovoked attack. The next day, Black Lives Matter demonstrators marched near the Minnesota state fair chanting violent anti-police slogans and carrying signs reading “End White Supremacy.” Activists shouted “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon” — a reference to dead police officers in body bags — while walking (protected by police) on a highway south of the fairgrounds.
(Should also be noted that the Ferguson riots were not peaceful, and were deliberately created by BLM and deliberately included arson and looting, after a man who robbed a store and attacked a cop was shot by the cop he attacked.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 am

Last month a member from black lives matter/ANTIFA stated that protests will be coming to rural areas of the country. Well, it started in our state (Bedford County) where black lives matter are marching from Milwaukee, WI to Washington, D.C.. Reports on the local news are sketchy, but it ended up with a protester shot in the face with birdshot.

After all this, black lives matter said they would protest in front of the Bedford county courthouse, well, Bedford residences surround the courthouse all night, of course they were all armed, but nobody showed up to protest.

State police are still investigating, as both sides exchanged gunfire.

It is on facebook, but I'm not on facebook/youtube, so I don't know how you can find it. If somebody finds it, please post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:35 am

Ugh! Home state now. Tempers, tolerence & patience are on a short string these days.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:02 pm

ReadyMom wrote:

Ugh! Home state now. Tempers, tolerence & patience are on a short string these days.

Yep and I agree with ya ReadyMom, but people (like me) that live in rural areas do not want to be bothered with the problems that exist, they just want to live day by day and just want to be left alone.

And, if pushed to be put in a position of possible confrontation, these rural people will give them a shotgun confrontation, with very little exceptions and will make no excuses for it. Even the women are carry a firearm now, 'cause they are either scared of the civil unrest or they are just fed up with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:26 pm

Antifa leader (commander red) was arrested after being caught with a flamethrower, yep a flamethrower. And guess what, he's out on bond!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and when he was arrested, the man that he is, burst into tears: CryingTears

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12566369/antifa-wisconsin-protest-flamethrower-black-lives-matter/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:30 pm

rick1 wrote:Antifa leader (commander red) was arrested after being caught with a flamethrower, yep a flamethrower. And guess what, he's out on bond!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and when he was arrested, the man that he is, burst into tears: CryingTears

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12566369/antifa-wisconsin-protest-flamethrower-black-lives-matter/
They were just talking about that on FoxNews. But didn't mention the crying part. Poor thing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:19 pm

Did everyone get a look at this child?

He likely got released to head back to his mom's basement.

I swear, it's like The Attack of The Basement Dwellers As Seen on TV with their latest cell phones.

Blondie

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:08 am

Riots and Civil Unrest in America, by B.B. in California
https://survivalblog.com/riots-and-civil-unrest-in-amer/

I am writing this article not to glorify what I have seen, but perhaps to make some of you think about some unknowns. I am a U.S. Army veteran who served in the 1980s, and when I honorably discharged I was recruited into law enforcement at a termination of service briefing at Fort Irwin, California. From there I went into law enforcement in Los Angeles for over 20 years and never looked back. I am writing this article because many people are writing about living through and how to survive civil unrest (I am sorry, a riot is a riot no matter what you call it), but I don’t think many of the readers can comprehend what it is like. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:18 am

Has anyone thought about communications during civil unrest?

I bring this up, because some governments (and corporations, which are just a different sort of government) tend to pull the plug on civilian comms during man made disasters.

If you are in a city when a flash mob riot breaks out, you may need intel or directions from someone outside the hot zone to get out of there.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:03 am

DOJ names Portland, NY city and Seattle as anarchist jurisdictions:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-nyc-other-cities-an-anarchist-jurisdiction

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:11 pm

A MUST see ANTIFA footloose dance Laugh Animated

Some may not think it's funny but I do, what goes around comes around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TYg0J8hsPY

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Empty civil unrest

Post by rick1 Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:38 am

There is an article in our local paper this morning, titled "Law enforcement preps for election unrest."

It went on to say that state and federal law enforcement officials have begun expanded preparation for the possibility of widespread unrest at the polls on election day. Experts are concerned that right wing extremists will be emboldened by Trump's recent refusal to clearly denounce the Proud Boys, i.e. "stand back and stand by." In one of the internet forums Squire follows, a boogaloo supporter recently discussed plans to stock up on water, food, gasoline and generators in case "infrastructure goes down and supply lines are cut off."

I think this is one reason we all prep for.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:19 am

Well, I think the "Experts ... concerned that right wing extremists" may do something are fear mongering socialists who are simply trying to deflect blame away from the BLM and Antifa arms of the Demoncrat party, but, other than that, I agree that this is what we prep for.

Notice also:
a boogaloo supporter recently discussed plans to stock up on water, food, gasoline and generators in case "infrastructure goes down and supply lines are cut off."
This would be us. I don't know who "Squire" is, but it has become obvious, over the past dozen years, that the Left lumps preppers in with "violent right wing extremists" (an almost non existent group, on their own) because we do not subscribe to their Leftist ideology. By lumping all of us together and labeling many Left wing violent offenders as right wing, they inflate the numbers.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:26 am

rick1 wrote:People preparing for civil unrest during the election or the results of the election:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-violence/meet-the-americans-standing-by-for-possible-election-violence-idUSKBN26U15I
Got to love it:
Some communities and groups are trying to deescalate tensions, often with the knowledge that many people have firearms and are prepared to use them.

In Portland, Oregon, left-wing activist Dre Miller has reached out to leaders of the right-wing Proud Boys to set up an open line of communication to resolve conflicts.

“We need to be able to call a cease fire when things get out of hand,” said Miller, 37, an organizer with black rights group J.U.I.C.E.
Gee, did Dre Miller offer to stop the looting and arson?
I doubt it.
If he can't, and the authorities can't, stop the looting and arson, they need to give the green light to those who can.
And then:
Facebook Inc FB.O expanded its rules to ban militia groups that celebrate violence in August and pulled down 6,500 pages and groups over the next month, but
Well, never mind what the article pretends, I know that, at least on twitter and Reddit, a lot of BLM and Antifa pages are still up and running. They just take down the conservative, and christian pages, then pretend to be against violence.
And the article never says who JUICE is, but they do make mention that Antifa is running some of the polling places:
“We’re training people in de-escalation,” said Porta, 41, executive director of social-justice group Organize Florida, who identifies as being “anti-fascist.”

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:46 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:29 am

The U.S. preparing for civil unrest starting November 3rd. If you live in a city or suburb, are you ready? If President Trump wins the election, it's going to get/be very ugly:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics/cbp-ice-prepare-for-unrest/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/10/30/national-guard-election-unrest/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Is Civil War Coming? If So, What Can I Do About It?
https://rethinksurvival.com/is-civil-war-coming/?fbclid=IwAR0kTK2r55f5S7IjLRl8X-blvaXj91q4bEq529xQvY6FsWFsWBiJ9Ga4j0M

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Civil-war-coming (SNIP) ... My opinion: I’d say it’s time to be concerned. And it’s certainly time to be preparing yourselves if you’ve been complacent. Should you panic? No. But you can’t assume everything is going to be fine going forward. It’s time to prepare for something worse. Is that a civil war? I don’t know. What I can say is that it’s obvious there are major underlying problems here in America, and it’s obvious that we’re no longer willing to use our words to settle disputes. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Riots, Protests, and Civil Unrest: How to move and protect yourself if you must go out
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/riots-protests-and-civil-unrest-how-to-move-and-protect-yourself-if-you-must-go-out/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Pexels-photo-1586034-888x316 Sometimes things happen that are beyond your control. Civil unrest and protests are becoming increasingly more likely as things spin out of control in the USA. I want to tell you how to stay safe and keep going when things start deteriorating. One thing I would add is that you might consider wearing a mask and gloves when you go out for at least a little while. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:14 am

9 Ways To Prepare For Civil Unrest
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/prepare-for-civil-unrest/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest 9-ways-to-prepare-for-civil-unrest-pin-1   (BIG SNIP) ... The degree of preparation should be equal to the situation, but that’s almost impossible to determine. Some periods of civil unrest last for days or a couple of weeks. In other instances, civil unrest has devolved into civil war.

Your degree of preparation is your personal choice. Your location may be another factor as well. Historically, urban environments have been more dangerous than rural environments during times of civil unrest.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am

30 Steps to Help You Prepare for Civil Disturbance
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/13-steps-to-prepare-for-civil-unrest/

What To Consider In Times of Protests & Civil Unrest Pawel-janiak-49LBMXrY5BE-unsplash-scaled   During these uncertain times, a lot of people are thinking more about what they can do to prepare for civil unrest in their area. Over the years, BDS has put together the list you see below. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down