Global unrest

+2
rick1
Drinkthekoolaid
6 posters

Go down

Global unrest Empty Global unrest

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:43 pm

I'm seeing more and more protests and riots unfolding around the world.

Kazakhstan is now in full on revolt.

https://youtu.be/XlHX0BKyGRk

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Global unrest Empty Re: Global unrest

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:08 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:I'm seeing more and more protests and riots unfolding around the world.

And it's only going to get worse, global inflation, countries with rolling blackouts, vaccine mandates, elections, etc..

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:51 pm

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:I'm seeing more and more protests and riots unfolding around the world.

And it's only going to get worse, global inflation, countries with rolling blackouts, vaccine mandates, elections, etc..

For sure. That's why I made this thread to keep track of the unrest. I expect it to increase and in many locations. Things are starting to unravel and not just in America

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:01 am

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:02 am

While everything that is going on there may be of interest to those of us who study for the purpose of understanding of how our own future civil war may go, there are some specific things we, as preppers should take notice of:
From the link above:
Banks have been shut down across the nation, flights into the country have been halted, and residents inside Almaty have been cut off from the rest of the world as the internet was shut off, making the full extent of the chaos unclear.
I find the choice of Almaty to be interesting. It was the capitol until 1997, and is a major center of industry, travel and trade.

Shuttering the banks and killing the Internet there is going to have a major impact. I suspect the impact will make the coming inflationary pressures and food shortages much worse in the entire region. "Coming unraveled" is a good choice of words.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Almaty-Kazakhstan
Almaty is now a major industrial centre, with the food industry accounting for about one-third of its industrial output and light industry accounting for about one-fourth. There are a number of institutions of higher education, including Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (founded 1934), and teacher-training, economics, polytechnic, agricultural, and medical institutes. The city houses Kazakhstan’s Academy of Sciences and its many subordinate research institutes, numerous museums, an opera house, theatres producing in Russian, Kazakh, and Uyghur, and the Pushkin State Public Library. Almaty also has a botanical garden, a zoo, and several stadiums.

Almaty now extends about 12.5 miles (20 km) in all directions from its centre and is considered one of the most beautiful cities of Kazakhstan, with regular planning, wide tree-lined streets, numerous parks and orchards, and a backdrop of mountains. ... Kazakhs and Russians constitute the largest proportions of the population, and the remainder is made up chiefly of Ukrainian, Uyghur, Tatar, and German minorities.... 1,365,632; (2018 est.) 1,801,713.
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/kazakhstan/almaty
Almaty is Kazakhstan’s main transport hub and a place many travelers pass through. Stay a few days and you’ll find that it is a sophisticated place – one for enjoying green parks and excellent museums, shops and markets, and for eating, drinking and partying in Central Asia’s best selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs. And great mountain hiking and skiing are right on the doorstep.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:05 am

I was looking into Almaty, yesterday, and I thought that I had read that it is mostly government & business buildings ... not residences.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:54 am

There was a full page article in the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat today:

"Dozens of protesters, 12 police dead in Kazakhstan clashes." "Russia-led military alliance sends troops to quell violence triggered by gas price hikes."

One of the police officers killed, was found beheaded.

Gas prices have doubled in Kazakhstan, tens of thousands of protesters carrying clubs and shields are taking to the streets.

Tokayev has imposed a nationwide state of emergency and banned religious services. That is a blow to Kazakhstan sizable Orthodox Christian population, which observes Christmas on Friday.

Yep, global unrest and citizens are taking care of the dictatorship.

Can this be the U.S. (cities) in the near future.

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:09 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:14 pm

ReadyMom wrote:I was looking into Almaty, yesterday, and I thought that I had read that it is mostly government & business buildings ... not residences.
True. Most of the rioters there are civilized, unlike BLM and Antifa. They know who the enemy is, and work on not causing collateral damage, especially to themselves.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:58 am

Last edited by rick1 on Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link for china)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:17 pm

This article is instructive on multiple levels.

Police state propaganda:
The authorities’ claim on Monday that the problems were caused by a takeover of the bank by “criminal gangs” which they said dated back to 2011 was met with scepticism on Chinese social media where the incident in Zhengzhou was being followed closely.

(All) Banking systems are fragile.
outcry over a financial scandal that has exposed the fragility of the country’s banking system.
(FDIC and its many sisters are designed to prevent a "run on the banks" by making them appear invulnerable, not by actually making them secure.)

Giving power to unaccountable governments is dangerous.
On many levels.
The saga drew further attention in June, when some protesters reported that their personal health codes – which are now mandatory for almost all Chinese citizens to access public venues – turned red to indicate they were Covid positive. They suspected local officials were behind the move, in an attempt to dissuade them from complaining.
This reminds me of the "clock" embedded in the hand of everyone, in the movie "Logan's Run." If they want to terminate you, they just flip a switch and turn it off. You either report to a euthanasia center, or they send the sandmen to terminate you.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:25 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:25 pm

So I'm reading that Russia may not restart the pipeline for natural gas after July 22nd. Even tho Trudeau has agreed to release the turbine engine that Canadians have been servicing.

Russia supplies only 30% of Germany's natural gas. The majority is supplied by Norway. That said, Germany resells the natural gas to the Czech Republic.

DJT issed this warning to Germany as they laugh at him:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJv9QYrlwg

There is also a video of Germany's Defense Secretary who didn't understand DJT's comments as "Russia has changed their ways" at about 10 seconds in:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CvQmWoog18

Blondie

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:06 pm

Blondie wrote:So I'm reading that Russia may not restart the pipeline for natural gas after July 22nd. Even tho Trudeau has agreed to release the turbine engine that Canadians have been servicing.

Russia supplies only 30% of Germany's natural gas. The majority is supplied by Norway. That said, Germany resells the natural gas to the Czech Republic.

There is also a video of Germany's Defense Secretary who didn't understand DJT's comments as "Russia has changed their ways" at about 10 seconds in:

I wonder if they are still laughing ????

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:00 pm

Blondie wrote:So I'm reading that Russia may not restart the pipeline for natural gas after July 22nd. Even tho Trudeau has agreed to release the turbine engine that Canadians have been servicing.
The Europeans and the Democrats do not understand DJT, because they are delusional from years of leftist thinking and years of ingesting Russian and Chinese propaganda.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue May 09, 2023 3:33 pm

I was watching a few minutes of "Pearl" about 30 minutes into the show, and a few of the lines caught my attention:

FDR:
The American people think the Nazi thugs are Europe's problem.
We are making refrigerators, while our enemies are making bombs.

Yamamoto:
If they cut of our oil supplies, we only have an 18 month supply.

I was thinking how those ideas apply to the US today.

History doesn't repeat, but it often Rhymes - Mark Twain.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue May 09, 2023 4:19 pm

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed May 10, 2023 10:36 am

rick1 wrote:You are so right TRex.

I came across this today, nice read/quotes:

http://adventmessenger.org/civil-unrest-the-us-has-already-experienced-200-mass-shootings-so-far-in-2023/
This is true, but, be advised, this information comes from a Gun Control advocacy site, and includes gang shootouts. If the police get involved in a shootout (as they did in Waco, about 5 years ago), that will get counted too.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down