Fire Starters-Batteries

Go down

Fire Starters-Batteries Empty battery . . . . .

Post by ReadyMom Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:47 am

How to Start a Fire With a Cell Phone Battery
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/start-fire-cell-phone-battery/

In most urban situations, the cell phone is the ultimate survival tool. With it, you can call for help, get directions, and look up practical information (you’ve downloaded a digital survival library, right). In the wilderness, if your phone’s signal is faint or non-existent, it’s a significantly less useful tool, but can still come in handy as a lightweight camera, a basic GPS unit, and if you’re lucky, even a way to send a SOS message. In many cases however, a phone’s most useful functions are ironically unavailable in true survival situations. But, that doesn’t mean your favorite handheld device can’t get you out of a jam.

Inside your phone, a powerful lithium-ion battery has the potential to spark a fire if you know how to harness its potential.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Fire Starters-Batteries Empty Fire Starters-Batteries

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:10 pm

3 Clever Hacks to Start a Fire Using a Battery
https://www.gotimegear.com/blogs/survival-skills/3-hacks-to-start-a-fire-using-a-battery

Fire Starters-Batteries Battery-fire_grande   (SNIP) ... Pay close attention as I show you the three most effective techniques to start a fire using a battery.

I’m going to lead off with my absolute favorite field expedient technique to start fire because it’s so effective at quickly getting a fire going. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down