Mandatory vaccines? What do you think?

+2
Dave58
ReadyMom
6 posters

Go down

Mandatory vaccines? What do you think? Empty Mandatory vaccines? What do you think?

Post by ReadyMom Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:14 pm

A friend share this with me, from one of her 'deep dives' into vaccines and CoVid. It's a messaging study being done by Yale University. Looking to see what type of messaging would be successful to get folks vaccinated. Types of messaging include "Guilt", "Embarrassment", "Economics", "Personal Freedom" and more.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04460703

Admin

Back to top Go down

Mandatory vaccines? What do you think? Empty Re: Mandatory vaccines? What do you think?

Post by Dave58 Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:46 pm

ReadyMom wrote:A friend share this with me, from one of her 'deep dives' into vaccines and CoVid. It's a messaging study being done by Yale University. Looking to see what type of messaging would be successful to get folks vaccinated. Types of messaging include "Guilt", "Embarrassment", "Economics", "Personal Freedom" and more.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04460703

If they are that serious about everybody taking the vaccine then How are they going to know if you have taken it or not ????

Do you think they will give people a card to carry to prove you have been vaxed ???

Maybe you need the card to get some food /gas or even clock in at work .......

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Mandatory vaccines? What do you think? Empty Re: Mandatory vaccines? What do you think?

Post by Blondie Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:19 pm

As a little kid I can recall lining up in my school's gym to get my polio vaccine on a sugar cube administered by the school nurse or maybe a public health official.

I don't recall a permission slip signed by a parent but I believe there was prior announcement.

That said, it was free of charge. There will be an enormous charge for a COVID vaccine. Some speculation that ins won't necessarily cover it as it may be labeled experimental, trials, etc. I can see employers like Bezos and Gates making the vaccine mandatory for employees.

The link is to a Dr. Mercola video regarding mandatory vaccines.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/the-truth-about-the-flu-shot.aspx

Blondie

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:40 am

Ya Blondie, I remember the sugar cube coated polio vaccine too, that was back in the early '60's.

As far as mandatory vaccine for covid and the cost, if my memory serves me correctly, there was 1 or 2 of the companies making it that said the first 100,000,000 vaccines will be free to individuals. I believe this was in the contract the government has with them along with the billions of dollars they gave to the companies.

As far as being mandatory, I'm not getting one until I see how many die or are badly affected by the vaccine itself. They can but me in jail, I could use a vacation with 3 hots and a cot.

I'm sure people that work in the medical field will have to get it just like the flu shot, that's part of their job description.

My one daughter gets the flu shot every year because she's mandated because she's in the medical field, but her husband and the 4 grandkids don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:21 am

I don't remember the polio vaccine ,but i remember the all in 1 vaccine because it left a huge scar for years. My brother and sister got theirs in their arms and I got mine in my hip i had a very hard time walking for a long time......

I remember the TB test that they came thru the schools and gave everyone. I think i was in first grade.....

I read somewhere that the USA ordered 500 million auto injectors to use for the vaccine when it becomes available . It doesn't sound they are going to take no for an answer...

I'm with you Rick I want to wait and see if people are going to fall over and die from it before i take it....

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:28 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:42 pm

While joe crow 2.0, the head clown in the white house made mandatory vaccines for all federal workers, while, it was just blocked by a federal judge.

Wonder is all those that were fired and/or were discharged from the military will get their jobs back, with back pay:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/judge-blocks-biden-vaccine-mandate/2022/01/21/id/1053432/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM295819_01212022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=01050221epz9

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:47 am

rick1 wrote:...
Wonder is all those that were fired and/or were discharged from the military will get their jobs back, with back pay:
Nope. Most of those who were fired, were fired by corporations that just used the federal mandate as cover for what they wanted to do, anyway. And the military have no recourse, to them it was disobeying an order. (Doesn't matter, these days, if the order was lawful, or not.)

rick1 wrote:Anti-vaccinators are to protest in D.C. today, old corn pop has his gestapo out in force to make an example of somebody:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/vaccine-mandates-washington-dc-protest/2022/01/22/id/1053537/
If it goes as usual, the FBI will infiltrate the protests, engage in unlawful activity, and get others to do the same, so that the whole crowd can be labeled as lawbreakers.  They have done this repeatedly, in the past.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 am

Hey TRex, I agree on the military, but not all the companies. Starbucks dumped their mandate after the supreme court made their rolling and hired all their staff back. The news said some other companies are looking at it now too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/companies-suspend-vaccine-mandates-hospitals-amtrak-rcna8903

Last edited by rick1 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:51 pm

rick1 wrote:Hey TRex, I agree on the military, but not all the companies. Starbucks dumped their mandate after the supreme court made their rolling and hired all their staff back. The news said some other companies are looking at it now too.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/companies-suspend-vaccine-mandates-hospitals-amtrak-rcna8903
Yes, some companies will take them back. Some because of loyalty, more because of a shortage of workers.

But a lot of companies would rather not have workers that think on their own. They want pawns, and cogs in the machine.

I have seen companies that would cut their nose off just to prove the boss's superiority over the workers, and I would expect a lot of those will refuse to hire their previous workers, opting, rather, to shop for new ones who don't question authority.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:06 am

I'm beginning to think a lot of companies got rid of their "dead weight" so to speak, so they could automate more, or so they could move their operations overseas because they can't make a profit in the USA. With automation, you don't have those pesky pensions, health insurance, and other bennies. And if you move your ops overseas...who cares about the worker?

I'm not a good, strategic thinker, so I don't see why our medical establishment would fire workers when they're already short staffed...unless care will be rationed and only for those who buy into the group-think.

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:25 am

Cinnamon wrote:I'm beginning to think a lot of companies got rid of their "dead weight" so to speak, so they could automate more, or so they could move their operations overseas because they can't make a profit in the USA. With automation, you don't have those pesky pensions, health insurance, and other bennies. And if you move your ops overseas...who cares about the worker?

I'm not a good, strategic thinker, so I don't see why our medical establishment would fire workers when they're already short staffed...unless care will be rationed and only for those who buy into the group-think.

Just a question.

Is the gov. paying bonuses to companies that follow the mandate and fire the non-vaccinated ???

Just a thought

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down