Going Dark? ... What's Going on?

4 posters

Go down

Going Dark? ... What's Going on? Empty Going Dark? ... What's Going on?

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:25 am

I'm seeing rumors all over social media that Prez. T might be giving a message over the National Broadcast system. Also seeing possibility of loss of power for a short time and use of military.

Truth or Fiction?

So much 'stuff' is circulating and the loss of our Freedom of Speech and increased censorship is allowing even small considerations of these rumors to swirl in my tired brain. Crying

Admin

Back to top Go down

Going Dark? ... What's Going on? Empty Re: Going Dark? ... What's Going on?

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:41 am

ReadyMom wrote:I'm seeing rumors all over social media that Prez. T might be giving a message over the National Broadcast system. Also seeing possibility of loss of power for a short time and use of military.

Truth or Fiction?

So much 'stuff' is circulating and the loss of our Freedom of Speech and increased censorship is allowing even small considerations of these rumors to swirl in my tired brain. Crying
I haven't seen anything.
At this point, I would treat it the same way you would if the weather forecast included freezing rain.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm

OK, single source intel is not normally reliable, but I have news that may fit this thread. Still, I would treat it like weather forecasts of possible freezing rain.

OathKeeprs website shows the following, dated from the 12th:
Oath Keepers and patriots,
Oath Keepers has been attacked by the hostile radical left. Our server provider, LiquidWeb has shown its colors and caved to the Loony Left.

We will recover and are working to rebuild a communications and membership website.

Please use your training and adapt to the new environment. Keep your cool and know that we are all in this together. Use this time to tweak your local communications with one and other.
There was also a post, just before it went down, that there could be comm or power blackouts.

I repeat that single source intel is usually not to be considered reliable.

Who are the Oathkeepers?
Oath Keepers is an American right wing organization. The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:43 pm

TRex2 wrote:

Please use your training and adapt to the new environment. Keep your cool and know that we are all in this together. Use this time to tweak your local communications with one and other.
There was also a post, just before it went down, that there could be comm or power blackouts.
[/quote]

I have been down the rabbit hole and scouring the web for a couple of weeks, and have seen it posted numerous time that we could be facing communication & power blackouts before this is all over. So much speculation, rumors & partial facts 'out there' that I hesitate to post a single thing because I just don't know what to believe anymore. But with all that I'm seeing going on in DC, right now .... it makes your imagination go WILD! seeing stars

Admin

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:50 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

I have been down the rabbit hole and scouring the web for a couple of weeks, and have seen it posted numerous time that we could be facing communication & power blackouts before this is all over. So much speculation, rumors & partial facts 'out there' that I hesitate to post a single thing because I just don't know what to believe anymore. But with all that I'm seeing going on in DC, right now .... it makes your imagination go WILD! seeing stars

I agree I have been seeing a lot of stuff about a blackout over the past 2 weeks, but nothing I can nail down and post...

It almost feels like being at the top of the roller coaster and its just starting to go back down......

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotation box)

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:50 pm

I haven't seen, read or heard of any type of outages, at least the places I visit on line (except for here).

But, aren't we preppers, we're supposed to be prepared for something like this, I am and I know most of you are too.

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm

I have been visiting a couple of places called bit chute and guilded.com lots of talk on both sites about the blackout but there is nothing a person can substantiate ..... Lots of interesting theories

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Well, normally, I would consider Oathkeepers to be a bit more reliable than others, but right now, I just don't know, either. I generally don't chase rabbits, but I got a tip about the Oathkeepers posting.

I still say: treat it like you would treat hearing the weatherman say "there is a chance of freezing rain."

Yes, we are preppers, we are better prepared than 97% of the public. This is what we prepped for. Yes.

As for the Oathkeepers remark about alternate comms and new environment, they have been under attack by the Left, who took down their primary comms, and the new environment is to expect such attacks to continue.

PACE applies to comms, as well.
Have four routes in mind.
Primary Alternate Contingency Emergency.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down