Ladies Room

4 posters

Go down

Ladies Room Empty Ladies Room

Post by ReadyMom Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:08 pm

For the ladies out there who are looking for a potty option in the open, here's a deep discount idea:  

Portable Female Women Urinal Camping Travel Toilet Device
https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html?ref_=nav_cart

Ladies Room 515jtPFTQxL._AC_AA360_

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Ladies Room Empty Re: Ladies Room

Post by Cinnamon Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Handy little device. They recommend practicing in the shower until you get the hang of it. After one of my kids talked of a friend being stuck in traffic during that big snowstorm a couple years ago, I handed some of these out to some of the women I knew who lived in big city, high risk areas where that could happen again.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:29 pm

There's also this for a car. Potty seat for an adult.
Adult Car Portable Toilet
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:22 pm

As a side note. We have a supply of caths in our medical equipt. You never know when someone, male or female will be bedridden. Be sure to buy some collection bags also. Foley for long time use and others for 1 times use. Foleys are uncomfortable. 14 French is a good average size to stock. 18's for smaller people. Learn how to properly insert esp pay attention to sterile methods. No one like a UTI.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:05 pm

I knew it was just a matter of time before you snuck into the ladies room OAR. Laughing

Changing your picture doesn't hide ya. Laugh Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Well you are in here too!
I try to help everyone. I am an EMT so have knowledge in a lot of areas. Planning includes more than just storing rice and beans. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best as the saying goes.

Do you like my new chicken house pictured? Concrete floor for easy cleanout. Insulated walls and outside pen anything short of a black bear can't get in.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:09 pm

oldasrocks wrote:Well you are in here too!
I try to help everyone. I am an EMT so have knowledge in a lot of areas. Planning includes more than just storing rice and beans. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best as the saying goes.

Do you like my new chicken house pictured? Concrete floor for easy cleanout. Insulated walls and outside pen anything short of a black bear can't get in.

Yep, I was here too, you got me.

Very nice chicken hotel, recreation area too. You think of everything OAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Tue May 17, 2022 12:13 pm

Love your chicken hotel! Husband is still trying to get me to agree to chickens. I grew up in a family that raised chickens. Hate 'em. Although I don't mind eating the eggs and the meat. Smile

We have so many local sources for eggs and meat, I see no reason to burden myself unless we absolutely must.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Ladies Room Empty chickens

Post by oldasrocks Tue May 17, 2022 7:47 pm

Cinnamon wrote:Love your chicken hotel! Husband is still trying to get me to agree to chickens. I grew up in a family that raised chickens. Hate 'em. Although I don't mind eating the eggs and the meat. Smile

We have so many local sources for eggs and meat, I see no reason to burden myself unless we absolutely must.
Get over it girl. Hard times are coming soon. Get Red Stars as they lay an egg a day year around if you leave a light on in the chicken house.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Mon May 30, 2022 9:24 pm

Good to know, Oldie. Smile

Have a neighbor down the road with chickens and guinea hens. She has so many eggs she gives them away to me weekly.

Husband is on that renal diet at the moment, and can only have egg whites. The yolks go to my sister's dogs.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:46 am

A 'heads up' for the Ladies (or those of you with ladies in your home):

There's a tampon shortage in the US. Here's what you need to know.
https://news.yahoo.com/theres-tampon-shortage-us-heres-205108065.html

The exact reasons for the shortage are hard to identify. Companies that produce tampons are pointing to supply-chain issues as well as increased consumer demand.

Arrow-Right You can find a thread on making your own feminine products here: Sanitary Pads

* (ALSO POSTED in supply chain thread.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down