Pennsylvania Alerts

3 posters

Go down

Pennsylvania Alerts Empty Pennsylvania Alerts

Post by ReadyMom Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:30 pm

Hope you have a back up water plan, if you live along the Delaware! (I have a lot of family in that area and I know they do NOT!  Sad   )

Philadelphia residents advised to drink bottled water ...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-residents-advised-drink-bottled-water-sunday-afternoon-chemical-spill-officials-say

Philadelphia residents on Sunday were advised to drink bottled water after chemicals were released into the Delaware River in a neighboring county.

The Philadelphia Water Department said Sunday it was responding to a spill of a latex product that Occurred along a Delaware River tributary. The spill would potentially affect water treated at the Baxter Drinking Water Treatment Plant, the department said.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Pennsylvania Alerts Empty Re: Pennsylvania Alerts

Post by Dave58 Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:32 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:46 pm

There is an update that, at least for now, the city has isolated from the river, and the city supply is safe.

This does, as RM pointed out, demonstrate the need for a backup water supply, at home. The store shelves were stripped bare within hours, of course.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down