Home Made Caskets

Go down

Home Made Caskets Empty Home Made Caskets

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Learn How to Build a Handmade Casket
https://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/how-to-build-a-handmade-casket-zmaz03amzgoe

Home Made Caskets How-to-build-a-handmade-casket   (SNIP) ... coffins don't have to contradict the life of the person whose body they contain. You can make a wooden coffin yourself (or hire a woodworker) — it’s really very easy. Besides saving a bundle of money, making a coffin can reflect and celebrate the life of a specific person, providing a reminder of happy things at a time when sadness holds the upper hand. The best coffins are joyful epitaphs in wood. Several coffin plans exist in the image gallery to help get you started on making a homemade casket.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Home Made Caskets Empty Re: Home Made Caskets

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Looking for instructions to build your own casket?
https://www.northwoodscasket.com/build-your-own-casket

Home Made Caskets Build-your-own-casket   Follow these instructions if you want to build your own casket.  A casket is rectangular and has 6 sides (4 side walls + top + bottom), whereas a coffin has 8 sides (6 side walls + top + bottom).  
Follow these casket building plans to make the rectangular, simple pine box shown here.

Follow these casket building plans to make the rectangular, simple pine box shown here.

If you want to build your own coffin like in the Old Western movies, then take a look at these free coffin plans.  This coffin--also known as a toe-pincher coffin--is also suitable for a Halloween or stage prop.

If you are looking for information on building a casket a little more involved than a "plain pine box" try reading my article, "So You Want to Build a Casket?" ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down