Bugging Out of the City

Go down

Bugging Out of the City Empty Bugging Out of the City

Post by ReadyMom Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:24 am

Bugging Out - Evacuating a City During Social Unrest
http://www.survivalreadyblog.com/survival-skills/bugging-out-evacuating-a-city-during-social-unrest

(snip) ... If you happen to get caught in a city where social unrest is quickly escalating and it is no longer safe to be in the area, you have to bug out. The danger comes from all sides. The unruly mobs are a risk as are the military and police who are trying to control the situation. Your life is in danger and you have to get out. Evacuating the city without being noticed is going to be tricky. Getting noticed could be deadly.

The following are some key tips that will help you quietly get out of the city relatively unscathed.    ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Bugging Out of the City Empty Re: Bugging Out of the City

Post by ReadyMom Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:13 am

The Sh-t Has Hit The Fan: How Long Will It Take You To Get Out Of Your City?
https://thepreppingguide.com/peakhour-traffic-travel/

Bugging Out of the City Architecture-1837176_640 The sh-t has hit the fan and you need to get out of the city real quick and into the wild to escape an attack, outbreak or public chaos. How long does it take for you to escape your city as quickly as possible and get to your bunker, or the woods? Find out.

I have simulated the peak-hour traffic times with the help of digital data company Here to see how long it takes to leave various cities in the United States and Europe and either get to your millionaire bunker, or to the woods to get your survival mode on. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat May 02, 2020 10:19 am

For Information on Maps go here:

Transportation-Getting Around or NO cars! >>Naviagation with Maps & Grids

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:13 pm

How To Escape The City FAST If SHTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wO76cqkOU