Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment

Go down

Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment Empty Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am

Apartment Inspection Time – Hiding your Emergency Supplies
https://apartmentprepper.com/how-to-hide-your-emergency-supplies-during-an-apartment-inspection-2/

Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment How-to-Hide-Your-Emergency-Supplies-During-an-Apartment-InspectionThere it was, a note taped to our door: “You are scheduled for the annual mandatory apartment inspection per the terms of your lease. You need not be home for the inspection.” The note went on to specify the week the inspection was being conducted, and the block of hours.

At the time, I had just finished packing the 5 gallon buckets of staples, and they were all over the dining room.

-SNIP-

I did not have a problem with management inspecting the unit and was not worried about what they would find. I just did not want to advertise our stockpiling efforts. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment Empty Re: Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:54 am

Hide your Emergency Supplies from Strangers
https://apartmentprepper.com/hiding-your-emergency-supplies-from-strangers/

Hiding Your Preps in an Apartment Hide-Emergency-Supplies-from-Strangers-678x381   Living in an apartment, you frequently have strangers coming to your space:  the “once a year” inspection, fire and smoke alarm inspection, pest control and let’s not forget the maintenance guy coming in to change vent filters and what not.  Apartment dwellers are not the only ones who have visitors, anyone can have pizza delivery, cable installer, plumber and other repair technicians may enter your house.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down