Which country is our greatest threat?

4 posters

Go down

Which country is our greatest threat? Empty Which country is our greatest threat?

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:29 pm

I know the obvious answer is we are doing the most harm to ourselves, so for the purpose of discussion which external country is our greatest threat, and why do you think so?

I think you can make the case for any of
China, Iran, NK, Russia, a unified Muslim alliance, EU, Venezuela, Mexico etc..

I'll give my opinion later

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Which country is our greatest threat? Empty Re: Which country is our greatest threat?

Post by rick1 Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:54 pm

#1 pick would be Iran, we've been screwing with Iran for decades and they're getting fed up with us. O'bozo gave them money to build up their nukes and now those nukes are pointed down our throats.

#2 pick would be Russia, Russia has already started a war with the U.S. with their intervention with the 2016 election and they have accomplished their mission. We are now so divided that we have started a war amongst ourselves.

#3 pick would be China, only because they are building artificial islands with air bases close to are allies and because of the current trade war. If a trade agreement isn't reached with China, are economy will suffer deeply.

Cyber attacks and artificial intelligence from any country, including the above 3, could/will destroy us.

Read the following link:

https://www.geospatialworld.net/blogs/countries-biggest-threat-to-peace/

Back to top Go down

Which country is our greatest threat? Empty Re: Which country is our greatest threat?

Post by Dave58 Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:52 pm

If I had to guess I would think it would be a very small country NK, Venezuela or maybe even Cuba just because as a country we don't really give them much thought. I think it would be easy for a large country to funnel money or weapons to a small place and nobody would notice...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Here is what the experts say who are the greatest threats to U.S. interests:

https://www.heritage.org/military-strength/assessing-threats-us-vital-interests/conclusion-global-threat-level

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:52 am

29 YEARS AGO, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion; warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.

Watch this clip in AMAZEMENT as you realize he is describing EXACTLY what's happening in America today, where by Obama and his gang of Marxist usurpers who now have control of your government are just the culmination of a very long term plan, but are the ones who are about to bring it into fruition.

Admin

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:50 pm

ReadyMom wrote:29 YEARS AGO, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion; warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.

Watch this clip in AMAZEMENT as you realize he is describing EXACTLY what's happening in America today, where by Obama and his gang of Marxist usurpers who now have control of your government are just the culmination of a very long term plan, but are the ones who are about to bring it into fruition.

Everyone who loves America needs to see and comprehend that video. It's so crucial to understanding what's going on now.

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down