Other Radios for Communications

Go down

Other Radios for Communications Empty Other Radios for Communications

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:56 am

C Crane, Skywave Portable Radio
https://livingprepared.blogspot.com/2017/09/c-crane-skywave-portable-radio.html

Other Radios for Communications Ccrane%2Bradio Two weeks ago I purchased this radio and used it for the first time during Hurricane IRMA. It is a very good, very small radio that does just about everything you could ask of a small pocket radio. Naturally, it has AM/FM, Weather, important to me at that time and Shortwave.

The most impressive feature of this radio is the battery life of 60-70 hours on two “AA” batteries and its simple intuitive controls. Don’t need a manual every time you want to use it! ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Other Radios for Communications Empty Re: Other Radios for Communications

Post by ReadyMom Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:16 am

The Best Emergency Radio
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/the-best-emergency-radio/

Other Radios for Communications 91ogzNsmaIL._SX522_-500x250 The type of radio that is best for you during an emergency is going to depend on your own unique set of circumstances. After all, a tool is only an advantage if you actually know how to use it. For example, if you have no ham radio knowledge then you will need to learn those skills shortly after getting a radio. If you don’t want to do that, then just a basic emergency radio will probably fit your needs. A lot of people just want a way to hear what is going on and listen to some music or audio books. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down