Guns for Women

4 posters

Go down

Guns for Women Empty Guns for Women

Post by ReadyMom Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:03 am

Don't get all 'gender equality' spastic on me ... I'm a woman and there ARE concerns I found, when looking at firearms. For one, I had trouble squeezing some of the triggers and others I couldn't pull the rack back. So, if you are like me this thread is for YOU! If not ... click on to the next thread. Cool (we could probably look at other things too, like carrying while carrying children, HOW to carry when you have children with you often and female options for holster ...)

5 Best Beginner Self Defense Guns for Women
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/self-defense-guns-for-women/

Guns for Women 5-best-beginner-self-defense-guns-for-women-wide-1 Are you currently in the market for the best home defense guns for women? It is important for a woman to know a thing or two about self-defense. You can’t predict what will happen in the future, so it’s best to prepare yourself to fight for survival in case you come across a dangerous intruder. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Guns for Women Empty Re: Guns for Women

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 pm

For a long gun, for a woman, you can't beat the same gun a lot of men are drawn to, the AR-15. Light, reliable, and not much recoil. Easy to chamber a round, too.

For a handgun, it is likely every woman, and almost every man, has their own preference.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:10 pm

TRex2 wrote:For a long gun, for a woman, you can't beat the same gun a lot of men are drawn to, the AR-15. Light, reliable, and not much recoil. Easy to chamber a round, too.

For a handgun, it is likely every woman, and almost every man, has their own preference.

Excellent advice.  

An AR15 is ideal for pretty much anyone. Smaller statured individuals can easily handle and operate an AR15.

That is their appeal to so many.  They are ergonomic and adjustable to fit different body sizes. The bullet they shoot is also relatively low recoil.  The military equivalent m4 is the standard rifle for our military all females in the military are capable to operate them and qualify on them.  

Even teens (with training) can handle an AR15.

For pistols it's as much personal preference as anything. The best advice I can possibly give is go to a gun store and handle, hold, manipulate as many different models as you can.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Here is a video of some random women from Ages 13-79 shooting an AR15 for the first time ever.

In their own words and actions it's easy to see why this gun is so incredibly popular and why I would recommend it to anyone.

If you've never shot one, you owe it to yourself to try. And, not for nothing but get one while you can.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiPPaKJrK00

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Great video!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:45 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:10 pm

rick1 wrote:ANTIFA/BLM won't make any assaults attempts on this woman:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-toting-congresswoman-elect-may-carry-glock-at-capitol
For her to carry a gun is good.

As a side note, you can tell that Fox Business is sliding into the grip of Leftist dementia, by the following excerpts from the article:
as guns remain a passionate issue for both parties, fueled by images of demonstrations by armed Trump supporters, conservative pushes to ease state gun restrictions and recent years’ mass shootings.
A 1967 regulation says no federal or District of Columbia laws restricting firearms “shall prohibit any Member of Congress from maintaining firearms within the confines of his office” or “from transporting within Capitol grounds firearms unloaded and securely wrapped.”
the loophole for lawmakers,
Also supporting Boebert is Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., like Boebert a hard-right conservative with a penchant for attracting publicity. Greene like Boebert has expressed support for QAnon conspiracy theories, though both have tried distancing themselves from the unfounded beliefs.
The second paragraph shows that the third one is out of line. It isn't a loophole, it is the law.
Frankly it is redundant to the 2nd Amendment.

The last paragraph exposes the dishonest reporting of the writer, making a judgement that the writings of QAnon are "conspiracy theories" and "unfounded beliefs."

The author of the article belongs at New York Times or CNN, and their continued employment by Fox Business is why I don't support Fox much, any more. I am looking for sources that show less leftwing bias.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:24 pm

This same article was covered by NBC, CBS, ABC, OWN, WGN, FOX, NY Post, NY Time, Wall Street Journal, etc., not just FOX Business.

Our local paper the Johnstown Tribune Democrat even had an article about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:20 am

rick1 wrote:This same article was covered by NBC, CBS, ABC, OWN, WGN, FOX, NY Post, NY Time, Wall Street Journal, etc., not just FOX Business.

Our local paper the Johnstown Tribune Democrat even had an article about it.
They may as well paint a target on her back, which is what they are actually trying to do.
No one needs to know who is carrying.
If there is a bad guy in the crowd, the source of return fire should be a surprise.
Else, he just targets the armed person first.
(Not applicable, if there are 30 armed people.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down