OHIO-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

2 posters

Go down

OHIO-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty Re: OHIO-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:52 am

OHIO-Possible Cases

2 Miami University students in Ohio tested for possible coronavirus exposure
https://fox59.com/2020/01/28/2-miami-university-students-in-ohio-tested-for-possible-coronavirus-exposure/

The Ohio Department of Health is testing two Miami University students for possible coronavirus exposure.

According to Miami University, an international student who lives off campus came to Student Health Service with flu-like symptoms Monday morning. University health staff tested the student and another student for coronavirus due to recent travel to China.

Samples were sent to the CDC for testing, according to the Butler County General Health District.

Both students are isolated in their off-campus residences, according to the university.

====
MORE
====

Health officials investigating 2 possible cases of coronavirus at Ohio's Miami University
https://www.koaa.com/news/national/health-officials-investigating-2-possible-cases-of-coronavirus-in-ohio

(SNIP):

MIAMI, Ohio -- One student from Miami University in Southwest Ohio as well has his traveling companion have been quarantined while health officials investigate to determine if they have contracted the coronavirus.

According to Miami University, both individuals have been placed in quarantine in their off-campus homes.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:10 pm

ReadyMom wrote:OHIO-Possible Cases

2 Miami University students in Ohio tested for possible coronavirus exposure
https://fox59.com/2020/01/28/2-miami-university-students-in-ohio-tested-for-possible-coronavirus-exposure/

The Ohio Department of Health is testing two Miami University students for possible coronavirus exposure.

According to Miami University, an international student who lives off campus came to Student Health Service with flu-like symptoms Monday morning. University health staff tested the student and another student for coronavirus due to recent travel to China.

Samples were sent to the CDC for testing, according to the Butler County General Health District.

Both students are isolated in their off-campus residences, according to the university.

====
MORE
====

Health officials investigating 2 possible cases of coronavirus at Ohio's Miami University
https://www.koaa.com/news/national/health-officials-investigating-2-possible-cases-of-coronavirus-in-ohio

(SNIP):

MIAMI, Ohio -- One student from Miami University in Southwest Ohio as well has his traveling companion have been quarantined while health officials investigate to determine if they have contracted the coronavirus.

According to Miami University, both individuals have been placed in quarantine in their off-campus homes.

Any idea what the turn over rate is at the CDC for testing the virus ??? 2 or 3 days ???

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Dave58 wrote: Any idea what the turn over rate is at the CDC for testing the virus ??? 2 or 3 days ???

No, I don't know.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:53 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:  Any idea what the turn over rate is at the CDC for testing the virus ??? 2 or 3 days ???

No, I don't know.

I went over to FluTrackers (because they know *everything, lol) and sure enough ... someone had an answer to this:

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'hawkeye', FluTrackers:  

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hopes to have results back by end of week.

https://www.10tv.com/article/ohio-health-officials-investigating-2-possible-cases-coronavirus-2020-jan

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Thank You very much Bow Down

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:24 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

OHIO-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty ohio ...........

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:44 pm

OHIO

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Treyfish', FluTrackers:

Ohio Health Department monitoring possible case of coronavirus
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/state/ohio-health-department-monitoring-possible-case-of-coronavirus

Feb 05, 2020

COLUMBUS — The Ohio Department of Health is monitoring a new Person Under Investigation (PUI) for the 2019 novel coronavirus, according to a news release.

Samples from the PUI were taken and sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for testing, authorities said.

According to health officials, the results are expected in the coming days and the Ohio Health Department is working with a local department to monitor the individual and their contacts. Health officials have not released the location of the Person Under Investigation..

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm

HatTip2 Hat Tip to FluTrackers:

...The State Health Department made the announcement Monday that three people have tested positive for covid-19 in Cuyahoga County...
https://whiznews.com/2020/03/09/3-confirmed-cases-of-coronavirus-in-ohio/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:39 am

Gov. Mike DeWine’s urgent call Ohio must triple hospital capacity by mid-April for coronavirus peak
https://www.cleveland.com/coronavirus/2020/03/gov-mike-dewine-ohio-must-triple-hospital-capacity-for-coronavirus-peak-in-mid-april.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Friday laid out an aggressive need to triple Ohio’s hospital capacity in preparation for a peak in coronavirus by mid-April.

“I don’t want anyone to be alarmed, but I also want everyone to understand what we face,” DeWine said during his daily briefing, adding that two things are important.

“One is to social distance. One is to slow this thing down. The other is to build up, and build up very, very, very quickly. We do not have a lot of time." ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:36 pm

There are now 1406 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Ohio, 25 deaths
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/continuing-coverage/coronavirus/there-are-now-1406-confirmed-covid-19-cases-in-ohio-25-deaths

In a daily update on coronavirus cases, the Ohio Department of Health confirms there are now 1406 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state, an increase of 269 over the previous day, and 25 deaths, six more than Friday.

There are 344 hospitalizations in the state, an increase from the 276 hospitalizations reported on Friday. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down