Blondie
keebler
rick1
pilgrim
8 posters

Go down

Prepping during riots Empty Prepping during riots

Post by pilgrim Sun May 31, 2020 1:42 pm

We have been prepping for many years. So we have our preps. What does everyone else think about the riots.

pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Prepping during riots Empty Re: Prepping during riots

Post by pilgrim Sun May 31, 2020 1:43 pm

That was prepping not peeling. Fat fingered that one.

**** RM's NOTE:  I edited the title for you!

pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Heck, they're even protesting in the E.U. on behalf of the U.S..

The unrest or riots are nothing compared to the riots of the 60's.

I saw on the news this morning that Pres. Trump declared ANTIFA a domestic terror group, I now look for things to change, in the near future.

Also, I'm glad I live at least a 100 miles from the nearest big city (Pittsburgh).

I'm prepared to the gills.

Back to top Go down

Post by keebler Sun May 31, 2020 3:33 pm

Richmond Va got a bad taste friday night Looting businesses,cars & City Bug burned destroyed cop cars. Cops did nothing but let it happen B mayor didn't say anything Negative about all the destruction. said ok under 1st amendment. "almost condoned it" in his speech..sad businesses having a hard time.. thugs stealing what little they had.. insurance wont cover these type of damages.
keeb.

keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun May 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Complete agreement with Rick. This ain't nothing compared to riots in the day. Let's not forget Kent State or burning college buildings of the '70's.

Cops today seem ill trained/ill prepared to respond, like they have had 0 riot training or crowd control. Saw a video of 2 cops overwhelmed and separated in Chicago. One was being dragged, seemingly at will. All I could think of was Rule#1. Never allow yourself to be separated from your partner. And where was his mace? He had one free hand.

I'm surprised no fire hoses, water canons to disperse. And no K9's.

There's a video of Genesse County deputies (Flint, MI) saying "We are with you".

Well, till the shooting starts. Then we ain't. Laughing

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun May 31, 2020 5:06 pm

I agree with the protest. That cop knew he was killing that man and he just didn't care. Him and his buddies need to rot in jail...

As far as the riots I think its time to break out the water canons and the K-9's and put the animals back in their cages...

Enough is enough

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun May 31, 2020 7:59 pm

rick1 wrote:Also, I'm glad I live at least a 100 miles from the nearest big city (Pittsburgh).

I'm prepared to the gills.

Not me. I'm REAL close to Harrisburg. Was watching the protests closely, last night. It made me nervous. Think this stuff can spill into the suburbs? Our son sent us photos of Mounument Ave, in Richmond VA, this morning. He lives 'around the corner' from that street and took a walk this morning. The avenue is BEAUTIFUL. A 2-way street with a broad boulevard down the center of the street with huge monuments commemorating various military on horseback. Quite stunning.

... Until this weekend.

EVERY monument has been defaced with horrible graffiti. I don't know how they will ever get them cleaned up.  

Last edited by ReadyMom on Sun May 31, 2020 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun May 31, 2020 10:25 pm

Ok, shock set in.

My office (closed since March) is 2+ hrs from Detroit, Grand Rapids & Flint. Fairly rural. Someone sent me a txt that there were about 150 protesters in a shopping area a few blocks from my office Shocked

Target said today they are closing their Flint, MI store temporarily as a precaution and will review other locations as necessary.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 pm

If only they would have arrested those cracked pot officers when it originally took place, none of this would be happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun May 31, 2020 11:41 pm

This is no longer about George Floyd.

This is about upending society. You know, the society where you once had a job, supported your family and helped your kids try to get a better life.

The new society is anything goes and if you work for it I'm entitled to either steal it or wreck it for you.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm

I live rural, but 3 large cities are within 200 miles. All are being looted and burned in specific portions. There is talk that the little town we shop at some 35 miles away will have a busload of protesters arriving to wreak havoc.

I'm glad I live in the woods and am prepped enough to last a couple years should the need arise.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:49 pm

We are supposed to have a candle light vigil tonight...

There is fewer than 8000 people live here and it really surprised me that it was happening.. The couple that is behind it say they are from here , but their fb page says they are from NY .. I don't know what will happen but I think we will set this one out..

I hope they behave themselves this a very pro 2nd admn town and people will protect what is theirs.... PopCorn

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by keebler Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:14 pm

M 2 cents.
protest all over the globe---people never protested before about happens in their own town. " I think" these protesters are being paid to do this. 1,000's suddenly appear looting & burning innocent peoples property. claiming "their sorry about some one they never met. nor is kin to".
keeb.

keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 am

Blondie wrote:This is no longer about George Floyd.

This is about upending society. You know, the society where you once had a job, supported your family and helped your kids try to get a better life.

The new society is anything goes and if you work for it I'm entitled to either steal it or wreck it for you.
You are right, and it is also about this:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/full-throttle-john-durhams-russia-team-is-stacked-with-veteran-investigators
Republican allies of the president have championed Durham's investigation and called for top officials, including Comey, to face accountability for an alleged effort to undermine the president.

Durham himself is widely regarded as a fair and dogged prosecutor, famously leading the prosecution of mobsters, including a series of high-profile convictions of the notorious New England Mafia. His corruption investigation of former Republican Connecticut Governor John Rowland resulted in Rowland finding himself behind bars following a guilty plea.

The Connecticut prosecutor was appointed by then-Attorney General Janet Reno in 1999 to investigate the corrupt connections between law enforcement officers in Boston with James “Whitey” Bulger and other associates of the Irish mob’s Winter Hill Gang. His inquiry ended with the convictions of former FBI Supervisory Special Agent John Connolly and former Massachusetts State Police Lt. Richard Schneiderhan.
The globalist elites are scared.

This investigation could reverse a lot of the covert work they have done over the past dozen years.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by pilgrim Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm

As it thing couldn't get more crazy now there going to get rid of police departments. So if someone is braking into your house just talk to them and they will stop. Like I said CRAZY.

pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:24 am

pilgrim wrote:As it thing couldn't get more crazy now there going to get rid of police departments. So if someone is braking into your house just talk to them and they will stop. Like I said CRAZY.

I don't think they'll get rid of the police, there will be police reform though.

Do what a women did in Scalp Run, PA over the weekend. A guy broke into her basement, started up the stairs, she opened the door and blew his head off with a shotgun.

The DA said it was a justified homicide.

TicToc

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by keebler Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:34 am

wonderful..."is the gun ok? "

keebler

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content