Meds for Kids-Doses Using ADULTMeds

Go down

Meds for Kids-Doses Using ADULTMeds Empty Meds for Kids-Doses Using ADULTMeds

Post by ReadyMom Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:19 am

Exclamation  DISCLAIMER:  Exclamation This is an informative post, for your research and EHP takes NO responsibility for your decision to use this option, when treating your child! You take on the responsibility to look into this further to decide if this is an option for your family.

INSTANT SURVIVAL TIP: Adult meds for kids

https://thesurvivalmom.com/instant-survival-tip-adult-meds-for-kids/

In tougher economic times (I say, “tougher” because it’s pretty tough now!), it may be hard to come by childrens versions of ibuprofen and acetaminophen.  Reader rightwingmom sent over a link to a medicine chart that provides dosages of these two medicines using the adult versions.. --- CONTINUED at link, above, with a link to the Medicine chart referenced ---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Meds for Kids-Doses Using ADULTMeds Empty Re: Meds for Kids-Doses Using ADULTMeds

Post by ReadyMom Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:20 am

AskDrSears: IBUPROFEN
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/T088900.asp#T088901

(MOTRIN, ADVIL, PEDIACARE FEVER)

WHAT IT'S USED FOR
Ibuprofen has three actions: it reduces fever, relieves pain and fights inflammation. Typical uses are: teething, earaches, sunburn, fevers, headaches and sore muscles. --- CONTINUED, with dosage chart ---

Admin

Back to top Go down