Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph

2 posters

Go down

Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph Empty Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph
https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/09/24/why-israels-enemies-will-not-triumph/

Given recent events in the Middle East, our leaders would benefit from the wisdom shared in the Book of Esther. Despite the name of God never appearing in the book, Esther’s story shows us that He will always preserve the nation of Israel, no matter how grave the danger. And vitally, this history also reminds us that God calls ordinary people to help in this righteous calling.

(SNIP) ... While the Book of Esther is set in ancient history, its principles remain true today. Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif are modern-day Hamans. Like Haman the Agagite, they have not been discreet about their plans for Israel and the Jewish people. In fact, Iran’s weapons are emblazoned with the words “death to Israel.” So, what are we willing to do about it?

The Book of Esther provides guidance.    --- Continued---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph Empty Re: Why Israel’s Enemies Will Not Triumph

Post by TRex2 Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Thanks for linking to that article. The whole article is worth reading. I wish people would learn the Scriptures and understand them. Ester is a wonderful book, but only about 5% of Americans are educated enough in the Scriptures to really understand it (and I am not talking about any deep, mystical meaning).

TRex2

Back to top Go down