China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

+2
rick1
ReadyMom
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA - Page 3 Empty Re: China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:23 pm

rick1

Back to top Go down

China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA - Page 3 Empty Re: China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

Post by TRex2 Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:56 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:So obviously there can be plenty of inferences to be made by anyone with eyes to look and a brain to process information.

But, this is directly from our own government and the timing of this tweet and what it implies couldn't be more concerning.

(For the record I have a 19yr old son)

https://mobile.twitter.com/sss_gov/status/1506677659182551040

Read it and ponder.
It mentions "contentious objectors." If that legitimately fits him, you will need a lot of documentation. Else, I would start looking at how to get him into ROTC, or something like that.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:44 am

Russia's 100 megaton underwater doomsday device, will they ever use it against a NATO nation. Here's an article from February 2022, describing what could happen and the affect of the doomsday device:

https://www.dailyangle.com/articles/russia-s-100-megaton-underwater-nuclear-doomsday-device

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:09 pm

I really love the part where they say they are going to prosecute Russia.

Would love to know how they intend to do that.

Russia has been cheating on the INF treaty for a dozen years, but the "civilized world" was outraged when Trump called them on it. Those same "civilized" people are in charge of the US, the UN, and France.
https://nonproliferation.org/russian-cheating-treaty-compliance/

Laws of Armed Conflict are a pact between countries who have been influenced by the Christian Church. Despite SVR (KGB) propaganda, Russia has been atheist for three generations.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon May 02, 2022 10:31 am

rick1

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri May 06, 2022 3:04 pm

Russia and China are closer to using nukes than you think, all 'cause of the weakness of the joe crow 2.0:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nuclear-weapons-china-russia-u-s/2022/05/06/id/1068756/

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri May 06, 2022 4:44 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:So obviously there can be plenty of inferences to be made by anyone with eyes to look and a brain to process information.

But, this is directly from our own government and the timing of this tweet and what it implies couldn't be more concerning.

(For the record I have a 19yr old son)

https://mobile.twitter.com/sss_gov/status/1506677659182551040

Read it and ponder.
It mentions "contentious objectors." If that legitimately fits him, you will need a lot of documentation. Else, I would start looking at how to get him into ROTC, or something like that.
I was thinking this over. Rather than ROTC, which would put him in a good position to be an officer, or at least a leader, you might want to keep him out of the military, altogether.

There are certain fields of he could go into that would exempt him from selective service. At least, there used to be.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri May 06, 2022 4:52 pm

rick1 wrote:Russia and China are closer to using nukes than you think, all 'cause of the weakness of the joe crow 2.0:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nuclear-weapons-china-russia-u-s/2022/05/06/id/1068756/
There are still some pieces of the puzzle that are not in place, for a war against us or nato, but the possibility of a tactical nuke being detonated over, say, Odessa, instead of the Russians invading it, is quite possible.

I have said it elsewhere, and will repeat it here:
I suspect, if Russia does use a nuke, we will just whine about it.

(At least, if they do it between now and August. Afterwards, the Democrats will put their finger in the air to gauge which way to go, with the election in mind.)

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 15, 2022 8:50 am

Does Vladimir Putin have cancer? A Russian Oligarch says he does, if this is true, Putin has nothing to lose if he decides to use a nuke on Ukraine, or any other country, including the U.S.:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-very-ill-blood-cancer-070511658.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:11 pm

rick1 wrote:Russia and China are closer to using nukes than you think, all 'cause of the weakness of the joe crow 2.0:

Is Russia getting any closer to using a nuke, a Russian pundit says a nuclear war/WWIII is coming:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-nuclear-war-world-war-iii-himars/2022/06/05/id/1072993/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM341634_06052022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=01010229m3k3

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:40 pm

rick1 wrote:
Is Russia getting any closer to using a nuke, a Russian pundit says a nuclear war/WWIII is coming:
https://www.newsmax.com ...
I don't know, any more.

I have been told, that while Putin may have every reason in his little world to use them, I am told he doesn't have direct control of them. He can give order to launch, but someone else in the politburo has to second that decision, or the decision dies. But that is just what I have been told.

Putin is dying, whether this year, or in a few years, his days are numbered, and he knows it. He wants to leave a legacy. Something history will remember him by. If he nukes Odessa, that would put him in the history books, and that is what I think he may soon do.

Again, if he detonates a moderate sized nuke, half a mile above ground, it would destroy an area a mile across, but would produce almost no fall out at all. That could well be his plan.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:36 pm

China and Russia are building military bases while this administration is worried about climate change:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/06/report-china-secretly-building-naval-base-in-cambodia/

And Russia is building 5 airports in the Artic:

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-russia%E2%80%99s-military-buildup-changing-arctic-199873

Somebody needs to wake up the head clown

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:46 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:36 am

I need to check my sources. I haven't seen any traffic about increased posture of Russian forces, just sword rattling. Unless Russia changed its posture, first, we are becoming the aggressors.

Remember: deception is 2/3 of the game, in cold war, and half the game in hot war.

Also remember: the point of psychological ops isn't to get your opponent to think, but to actually act against his own self interest.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 pm

Seems that Russia is making more money now then before their invasion of Ukraine, seems, at least for now, the EU and the US plans to shut off Russia's export of fuels are back firing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/21/world/europe/ukraine-russian-oil-embargo.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm

This whole USA/Russia thing reminds me of a kid I knew when I was little.. There used to be a very large dog inside a fence at the end of the alley and we walked by the dog everyday.. Another young kid got into the habit of sticking his tongue out and making noise at the dog every time he walked by. It just drove the dog nuts

Well one day the dog quit jumping and barking at the kid and just lay there watching him. So the kid just kept getting closer and closer to the fence until one day he stuck his tongue inside the fence and starting teasing the dog. Quick as a flash the dog took the end off his tongue....

I'm afraid we are going to get drug into something because Biden keeps teasing the dog and doesn't know when to quit...

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:07 pm

Dave58 wrote:This whole USA/Russia thing ...
I have a slightly different take on the situation.

The dog has rabies. The fence is dilapidated and falling apart. We got rid of the rocks and ball bats, because hitting isn't "nice." It will, in a couple years, not matter what we do. If we don't change our ways, we are Alpo.

I find it funny, in a tragic sort of way, that the G7 thinks they can dictate the price they will pay for Russian oil and gas. Europe is already enslaved: its demise was assured, the day Biden was installed as president. All Russia has to do is shut of the spigot: Europe will grind to a halt, and freeze to death. (I do see, in the past two years, they have been reverting back to coal, but I doubt they can successfully deal with this winter's shortages.)

Situation in Jan 2022, the information is enlightening, even if those who were trying to brainstorm the problem are as useful as a screendoor in a submarine.
https://www.politico.eu/article/5-questions-for-the-eu-if-russia-turns-off-the-gas/
Austria, Greece, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia relied on Russia for more than 40 percent of their gas.

Crisis simulations by Europe's network of pipeline operators ENTSOG show that a two-month winter stoppage of gas through Ukraine could be managed — but only if Nord Stream and TurkStream remain operational, if gas from Norway keeps flowing, and if storage and liquefied natural gas (LNG) can be tapped for supply.

A week ago:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-61899509
In recent weeks, several European countries said they received significantly less Russian gas than they expected.

Russian officials deny it's deliberate and have blamed technical issues.

Before the invasion of Ukraine, Europe imported about 40% of its natural gas from Russia but that figure has now fallen to about 20%.

'Strategic' reductions
Mr Birol says he believes that recent Russian reductions in gas supply are "strategic". The falls are making it harder for European countries to fill up their gas storage and increasing Russia's leverage this winter.

"I wouldn't rule out Russia continuing to find different issues here and there, and continuing to find excuses to further reduce gas deliveries to Europe and maybe even cut it off completely," Mr Birol told BBC News.

Last week the flow of natural gas through Nord Stream 1, one of the main pipelines from Russia to Europe, was just 40% of capacity. Many experts are sceptical of the Russian explanation that this was caused by "technical issues".

Across Europe, shortfalls in gas supply continue to be reported. On Friday the Italian firm energy firm Eni said that it had only received half of the gas that it was expecting from the Russian state-controlled gas giant Gazprom, while Slovakia and Austria have also reported falls.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:03 am

rick1 wrote:Putin gives the west a right uppercut, seizes control gas and oil project:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/putin-seizes-control-over-major-gas-and-oil-project-from-foreign-investors/ar-AAZ4pF8
I am actually surprised it took this long. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor annoyance (although the accumulation of a lot of minor annoyances, can become pretty major).

Here is some background on the project:
https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/sakhalin-2-oil-and-gas-project/
The project comprises both offshore and onshore facilities and is operated by Sakhalin Energy Investment Company (Sakhalin Energy), a joint venture between Russian state-owned firm Gazprom (50%), Shell (27.5%), Mitsui (12.5%) and Mitsubishi (10%).

Shell announced to withdraw from its joint ventures with Gazprom, including Sakhalin-2, due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.

The Sakhalin-2 integrated oil and gas project was developed in two phases with an estimated investment of $20bn. It involved the development of the Piltun-Askokhskoye oil field and the Lunskoye gas field. Sakhalin Energy signed a production sharing agreement (PSA) for both the fields in 1994.
The development consists of three fixed offshore production platforms, offshore and onshore pipelines, an onshore processing facility, an LNG plant, and an oil export terminal with a tanker loading unit. The Sakhalin-2 oil and LNG export terminals commenced operations in December 2008 and February 2009, respectively.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:41 pm

Meanwhile China, very patiently, has its own space program, and through it, has shown they have every intent to supplant the US as The Global Superpower. (Their plan is: when they finish using Russia as their bludgeon, Russia will be discarded.)  

Here is one thing we discussed a few years back, that is now in operation:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ramseyfaragher/2020/08/01/chinas-homegrown-gps-is-now-fully-operational/?sh=1ee613d610f2
The Chinese version of GPS, called BeiDou, was declared fully operational on Friday 31 July with great fanfare in a ceremony attended by President Xi Jinping. These Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), borne out of Cold War necessities for America and the Soviet Union to launch accurate nuclear strikes rapidly, are currently focussed more on Uber arrival times and Pokemon Go Gym takedowns. But why do countries choose to build rivals to the USA’s Global Positioning System whose very acronym “GPS” has become the universal expression for positioning and positioning technologies?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:58 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:51 pm

Video is 90 seconds.
That is the good news.

The bad news is, they think you will have running water for a shower, and that TV, radio and cell phones will work, after a nuclear detonation that is close enough you hot radioactive dust on you.

These people are clueless.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:00 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Video is 90 seconds.
That is the good news.

The bad news is, they think you will have running water for a shower, and that TV, radio and cell phones will work, after a nuclear detonation that is close enough you hot radioactive dust on you.

Well, this is from NYC, so maybe they are thinking dirty bomb rather than the full version of Global Thermonuclear War?

But yeah, don't leave until you're told it's safe is a recipe for disaster when comms are non-functional....

dmwalsh568

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:04 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
Video is 90 seconds.
That is the good news.

Well, this is from NYC, so maybe they are thinking dirty bomb rather than the full version of Global Thermonuclear War?

But yeah, don't leave until you're told it's safe is a recipe for disaster when comms are non-functional....
You have a point, but they called it a "nuclear attack," and said "the big one has hit," so that didn't cross my mind.

All in all, it just reinforces my desire not to live in a major city.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:21 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:Well, this is from NYC, so maybe they are thinking dirty bomb rather than the full version of Global Thermonuclear War?
Well, even though he lives in Florida, this got the attention of the guy who does the blog where I get most of my pandemic information.

He discusses this PSA, and others that he saw as a child, in this article:
https://afludiary.blogspot.com/2022/07/nycs-nuclear-attack-psa.html
And he goes into much more practical advice.

And it reminded him of some discussion about "Family Comms"
https://afludiary.blogspot.com/2011/09/npm11-creating-family-communications.html
I think he does a good job on this issue.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Well, even though he lives in Florida, this got the attention of the guy who does the blog where I get most of my pandemic information.

FlaMedic .... one of the Good Guys. Did you know that he helped us/contributed with the original 'Get Pandemic Ready' website? Although pretty dated, now, at that time (abt. 2006) it was a premiere site for pandemic preparedness advice all in one place. We were one-of-a-kind, at the time. He's been at this for a LONG time, and still going. (Kinda like me Rolling Eyes )

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:05 am

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

FlaMedic .... one of the Good Guys. Did you know that he helped us/contributed with the original 'Get Pandemic Ready' website? Although pretty dated, now, at that time (abt. 2006) it was a premiere site for pandemic preparedness advice all in one place. We were one-of-a-kind, at the time. He's been at this for a LONG time, and still going. (Kinda like me Rolling Eyes  )
I began to think about preparedness in '96, when my brother asked me a question about the future, but I didn't think too much about pandemics until the pandemic of '09.

I read crofsblog, on and off for a few years, but '14 when the avian flu epidemic wiped out the egg supply in the midwest I went looking for a better source, and found FlaMedic's site. It is ReadAble! and that is why I stick with it for my weekly updates.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:24 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:57 pm

Seems like everybody is running scared. There's enough nuclear weapons on U.S. ships all around the world to take care of anybody who uses one against us or our allies.

Remember the song, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Last edited by rick1 on Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:05 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:43 pm

rick1 wrote:...
Seems like everybody is running scared.
What surprises me is the number of people on the "right" who are displaying weakness. I expect it from the Left, to get us into a fight, and then display weakness. The Left got us into this fight in Ukraine, 8 years ago, and again seven months ago, by displaying weakness.

This could have been stopped two years ago by continuing to produce oil and gas (higher oil and gas prices, because we don't produce, is funding Russia's aggression), and by stopping the Nordstream pipeline.

This could have been stopped a year ago by not showing weakness and incompetence in Afghanistan.

This could have been stopped, last winter, if we had supplied an extra 1000 Javelin and 1000 stinger missiles, along with extra artillery and ammo, before the invasion began.

But we didn't stop it. In for a penny, in for a pound? No, for six months we have been slow rolling the aid to Ukraine. Enough to keep the fight going, but not enough to win. Propaganda says we have supplied them more than $40Billion in military aid.
https://www.reuters.com/world/big-items-washingtons-40-billion-ukraine-aid-package-2022-05-19/
We haven't. Because we don't have any mechanisms in place to track supplies, only 30% actually reaches the fighters.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/cbs-censors-own-documentary-after-ukraine-outraged-30-us-weapons-gone-missing
But the article I linked misses something. A lot of these supplies never reach Ukraine at all. The lack of tracking begins here in the US, and a lot of those supplies either don't exist in the first place, or they get diverted in Europe before they ever get to Ukraine.

Does anyone remember the scandals in Haiti, after the earthquake?
Red Cross:
https://www.npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief
Clinton:
https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/01/24/really-happened-clinton-foundation-haiti/

There has been a lot of complaining about corruption in Ukraine, but I suspect the worst of it is our own Deep State.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:50 pm

Putin deploys a frigate armed with zircon supersonic missiles to the Atlantic ocean. The games people play:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-deploys-frigate-atlantic-ocean-hypersonic-zircon-cruise-missiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:56 pm

rick1 wrote:Putin deploys a frigate armed with zircon supersonic missiles to the Atlantic ocean. The games people play:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-deploys-frigate-atlantic-ocean-hypersonic-zircon-cruise-missiles

Meh... Nothing really out of the ordinary except the media trying to create Russia into a bogeyman.

All 1st rate navies sail into all the oceans and near potential enemy coastlines. Same thing with patrol aircraft and strategic bomber. Everyone is playing the same game.

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:27 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:50 am

If Russia would nuke an entire country or large portion of one, Russia would end up a glass parking lot, in short, end of times for everyone.

Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:35 am

Somebody must have finally woke up joe crow 2.0, but they better keep him awake, 'cause it's starting to get dicey out there:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-china-send-naval-ships-near-alaska-triggering-forceful-us-response

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:38 am

rick1 wrote:Somebody must have finally woke up joe crow 2.0, but they better keep him awake, 'cause it's starting to get dicey out there:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-china-send-naval-ships-near-alaska-triggering-forceful-us-response

I don't think it will come down to an invasion at least not at first. They (our government) will cut back on our food to weaken us. Then it will be a shortage on critical meds. Then the grid will go down and we are history. Maybe not in that order , but pretty close..

Keep in mind this is just a guess.

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3